Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.07.17 @ 12:54 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default People of Wal-Mart

Sept 2, 2009: People of WalMart website seems to have crashed due to heavy traffic to its site. It has been constantly in news for one reason or the other.

The website only poses questions and allows its readers to answer those questions. It is very interesting. But for Wal Mart guys, it must be abhorring.

A blogger has this to say about People of Wal Mart, “Letting it all hang out, telling the world you’ve stopped caring about your appearance and scarfing down hunks of cheese and greasy pizza as you parade about the aisles in search of cheaper ice cream and a new pair of Dickies to disguise the cigarette burns from your last Saturday night blowup with the missus”.

The blogger continues, “That’s the scene at your local Wal-Mart. But wait, let’s not forget parents who scream at their children and constantly hold the threat of physical punishment over their heads while they curse into their prepaid cell phones. What chance do kids have of behaving appropriately in that situation when the People of Wal Mart are their role models?”

He further asks, “Time asks why the People of Wal Mart often don’t dress or act appropriately, why their clothing choices range from lazy to eccentric, bronco busting to burlesque. Why have they stopped caring about putting their best face forward?”

Cached Website

http://peopleofwalmart.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/wwwpeo...872&ref=search
    https://twitter.com/PeopleofWalmart

It literally looks as if there is a large rat laying on his head.
    North Richland Hills, TX
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Sinner's Swing!
    Last Online

07.01.10 @ 06:21 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

A timely thread. This past weekend, I was waiting in line behind two women with full carts. The 1st "lady" ran from the line, leaving her cart. The 2nd women took the liberty of moving the abandoned cart out of line to move forward. When the 1st women got back, all hell broke loose. Shouting, screaming, one raming the cart at the other. Managers were called to break up the ruckus. Good times.

Another time, I came in after-hours to get some medicine for a sick kid. I'm walking toward the medicine section when I hear a women behind me yell "WHERE'S MY FUCKING CHILD SUPPORT AT YOU SON OF A BITCH?!" at this guy I'm walking towards who promptly turned and ran.

Fucking strange place.

Favorite VH Album

All of them!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/ Best of Both Worlds
    Last Online

04.08.16 @ 04:20 PM
    Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by looper_guy View Post
    A timely thread. This past weekend, I was waiting in line behind two women with full carts. The 1st "lady" ran from the line, leaving her cart. The 2nd women took the liberty of moving the abandoned cart out of line to move forward. When the 1st women got back, all hell broke loose. Shouting, screaming, one raming the cart at the other. Managers were called to break up the ruckus. Good times.

Another time, I came in after-hours to get some medicine for a sick kid. I'm walking toward the medicine section when I hear a women behind me yell "WHERE'S MY FUCKING CHILD SUPPORT AT YOU SON OF A BITCH?!" at this guy I'm walking towards who promptly turned and ran.

Fucking strange place.
    The last place you want to be after hours is Wally World! It probably is more upstanding at the hood' crack corner at 1:00am

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II/OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Good Enough/Little Guitars
    Last Online

06.25.15 @ 09:06 AM
    Liked 42 Times in 11 Posts

My favorite was three summers ago when a woman had about 25 items in her cart trying to get through the "Ten Items or Less" line, and the cashier lady actually told her she couldn't use the line (good for her!).

This woman is SCREAMING, shouting "I'm gonna talk to the manager!" and shit like that. She went on for about five minutes talking outloud to herself, while others just watched her stupidity in awe. But it's a climate of the store. Meanwhile the cashier continued doing her job checking people's items, in a very timely fashion.

Uhm, talk to the manager about what, exactly? The fact that you're too stupid to read or do math worth a shit?
    Last edited by ZachenFoot; 09.01.09 at 08:51 PM.
    "I respect that youre passionate about this but what your saying is complete idiocy..." - MF5150 on McDonald's "preying" on young kids.

"He was born a human, he's a horse's ass by proxy." - It's Mike on Eddymon.

Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 12:20 PM
    Liked 780 Times in 375 Posts

Premium Member

What about the people that roam the parking lot asking for money.
    They all have the same line about how they've run out of gas and need $2 to get home while pointing in the direction of their imaginary out-of-gas car. I've been approached by a dozen different people in that parking lot all with this same story.

A couple weeks ago a fellow I'd blown off just days before approached my truck again. Before he could open his mouth I said "yeah you're out of gas and need $2. You tried that line on me last week."
    He quickly turned away scoping for the next person.

Meth sucks.
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Last Online

12.03.17 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 537 Times in 291 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by voivod View Post

Sept 2, 2009: People of WalMart website seems to have crashed due to heavy traffic to its site. It has been constantly in news for one reason or the other.

The website only poses questions and allows its readers to answer those questions. It is very interesting. But for Wal Mart guys, it must be abhorring.

A blogger has this to say about People of Wal Mart, “Letting it all hang out, telling the world you’ve stopped caring about your appearance and scarfing down hunks of cheese and greasy pizza as you parade about the aisles in search of cheaper ice cream and a new pair of Dickies to disguise the cigarette burns from your last Saturday night blowup with the missus”.

The blogger continues, “That’s the scene at your local Wal-Mart. But wait, let’s not forget parents who scream at their children and constantly hold the threat of physical punishment over their heads while they curse into their prepaid cell phones. What chance do kids have of behaving appropriately in that situation when the People of Wal Mart are their role models?”

He further asks, “Time asks why the People of Wal Mart often don’t dress or act appropriately, why their clothing choices range from lazy to eccentric, bronco busting to burlesque. Why have they stopped caring about putting their best face forward?”

Cached Website

http://peopleofwalmart.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/wwwpeo...872&ref=search
    https://twitter.com/PeopleofWalmart

It literally looks as if there is a large rat laying on his head.
    North Richland Hills, TX
    Wild West HD is in Lubbock, TX not Richland Hills. I go there alot when I'm in town.

The Walmart thing is fucking spot on. LOL. Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

"Well if you saw it, stats and scientific studies be damned!" Lovemachine 97 v. 2.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.06.17 @ 06:36 AM
    Liked 119 Times in 56 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

I think Target should embark upon a marketing campaign that highlights the superiority of their stores, their shoppers, and their merchandise over those typically found at Wal-Mart. For example, if I were the honcho at Target, I would consider the following slogans:

"Target shoppers are smarter than Wal-Mart shoppers"
    "Target....because more selection means nothing if you're selling shit"
    "Target....better people, better merchandise, and no mullets allowed"
    "Target.....we're not open 24 hours a day, because we're not the Waffle House of retailers"

Something along those lines.

Favorite VH Album

The 1 that had that 1 song
    Favorite VH Song

Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

05.21.17 @ 06:42 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

I am laughing my ass off at this stuff. I just hope I don't find myself in any of these.
    "Jesus, that fucker just crawled out of his hen house that was destroyed by the Alabama tornados. Fucking 280mph plus winds sucked the gleam off this bitch and passed it on to a bird in Rhoad Island." - Hurricane Halen 5/3/11 (about my birthday chicken from seenbad)

"Pete is this big, loud muthafucker with a big ass heart, y'all!!!!---------" - Hurricane Halen 9/27/13

"Princess Freckle-Tits hasn't had a good day." LLFHS 7/8/10 (on Lindsay Lohans' legal drama)

http://www.facebook.com/RedRockinMonkeyBoy

CHILDREN OF "THE FOOT" UNITE

Future's in the past....
    Favorite VH Album

WACF, FW, DD
    Favorite VH Song

At the moment, Little Guitars
    Last Online

11.03.17 @ 01:35 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Guess I must be lucky, for as many rural folk that go into the Wal-Mart here, the experience is no better or worse than any other stores around here.
    11/05/78 Hollywood Sportatorium
    12/10/82 Hollywood Sportatorium
    01/20/84 Hollywood Sportatorium
    01/21/84 Hollywood Sportatorium
    02/16/08 Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've got dreams in hidden places and extra smiles for when I'm blue.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.06.14 @ 12:51 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

You walk into the food section from outside and it smells like puke. Tell me I'm wrong. I hate those fucking places.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

07.24.11 @ 04:36 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

the walmart shopping experience is the absolute worst way to spend time. I hate it. I loathe it. I hate the people so much. God I fucking hate them. Loud, filthy, smelly, retarded, blabbering in either that hillbilly jibberish or that ghetto mushmouth bullshit...god I hate it.

Crazy thing is, walmart will open up a new location and for a while it's nice. Full of clean, happy people shopping quietly giving one another the knowing glance of "yep, this one is OUR'S!" Hanging over everything though is that sense of dread...that sense of the inevitable. The trash WILL FIND IT. They WILL come. They will ruin it. White trash and ghetto filth are like viruses...like parasites. They show up to a nice clean happy neighbourhood and they infect everything. Those that were there before have two choices: fight or flee. Pretty soon Canada is going to be considered the suburbs of Houston because that's how far out White Flight is beginning to push.
    Stay out of it, dude.

I am Van Halen.

Favorite VH Album

VH I
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

08.31.15 @ 02:01 PM
    Liked 14 Times in 6 Posts

Can't STAND WalMart, I avoid it like the plague...

Quote Originally Posted by Wruff_ajax View Post
    What about the people that roam the parking lot asking for money.
    They all have the same line about how they've run out of gas and need $2 to get home while pointing in the direction of their imaginary out-of-gas car. I've been approached by a dozen different people in that parking lot all with this same story.

A couple weeks ago a fellow I'd blown off just days before approached my truck again. Before he could open his mouth I said "yeah you're out of gas and need $2. You tried that line on me last week."
    He quickly turned away scoping for the next person.

Meth sucks.
    Had a woman approach me in a parking lot one day (not WalMart) with the "out of gas" story, trying to exchange a "gift" card she had for cash. Yeah....right....of COURSE that card will work, lady...

Last Online

03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VH Wahoo View Post
    Had a woman approach me in a parking lot one day (not WalMart) with the "out of gas" story, trying to exchange a "gift" card she had for cash. Yeah....right....of COURSE that card will work, lady...
    I'll go you one better: I had a guy approach me on foot in a K Mart parking lot, carrying an empty coffee can. He hit me up for gas money, as he'd run out on I95. I brushed him off, because I95 was some seven fucking miles to the East.
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Eruption
    Last Online

01.10.13 @ 08:45 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VanHalenRules View Post
    Guess I must be lucky, for as many rural folk that go into the Wal-Mart here, the experience is no better or worse than any other stores around here.

Same here, and I am sorry but I think Target is a joke. If I want to spend money I will at least go do it somewhere where the quality would justify the price. Wal-Mart just isn't the cesspool of white trash in my region, as it appears to be every where else. I guess I should just consider myself lucky.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

07.24.11 @ 04:36 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I get hit up for gas every couple of months and, like clockwork, upon saying NO, they get back in their car and drive off.

One fucker hit me up for gas money and got into an ESCALADE!!!!
    Stay out of it, dude.

I am Van Halen.