Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Last Online

03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

Default Insufferable PETA Imbeciles Distribute Gory "Un-Happy Meals" To Kids At NY McDonalds

PETA hands out "Unhappy Meals" at Albany McDonald's

Albany, New York -Around noon yesterday, people coming to McDonald's for lunch found "unhappy meals." Inside the box they found a bloody rubber chicken, packet of ketchup blood, knife-wielding Ronald McDonald, and a tee-shirt. PETA said it was all part of a bigger message.

"McDonald's, I'm hating it? McCruelty, I'm hating it," read Stephaine Gipson, a mother from Albany bringing her son to McDonald's for lunch.

Shocked consumers received many "unhappy meals" from PETA today. The group said they want people to know where their money's going.

"We're asking McDonald's to switch to controlled atmosphere killing which their own research has shown would be far less cruel for the birds," said Kristina Addington, from PETA.

In a statement, McDonald's said it expects the humane treatment of animals. But continued with the statement that said, "there is no conclusive scientific consensus that one practice is better than the other."

Right now, McDonald's said United States suppliers don't often use the method. That's why PETA said it's up to McDonald's, the largest chicken seller in the country, to make the push. Though customers heard the message today, not all were happy with PETA's delivery.

"I don't want my son to be around something like this. This is not fair for a child," said Gipson.

"I think it's unhappy that they target children," said Michelle Natale of Ballston Spa.

"Kids deserve to know the truth, lets give them some credit, they've seen worse in movies and video games," said Addington.

Some consumers agreed. They said they'll think twice.

"Look at these chickens, it's sad, and I love animals," said Shanice Taylor and Precious Gilmore, both from Albany.

The McDonald's in Albany is not the only one PETA is targeting. They said it's a national campaign aimed at the corporate offices. They also said they will be in Vermont this week.

http://www.fox23news.com/news/local/...sbJv2W3-Q.cspx
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 05:44 PM
    Liked 2,238 Times in 1,356 Posts

and this is why I am no longer a member of PETA...they started out decades ago as an organization that had good intentions and a valuable message and somewhere along the lines became militant...deciding that getting into the press for the shock value was the best way to go about things (despite the fact that they were alienating so many members by portraying themselves as caring more about animals than people)

people are animals too!

survivor of the Bowling Green Massacre 9-3-2016 BGSU 10 OSU 77

She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K. 1984
    Favorite VH Song

Feels So Good (deal with it...
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 11:35 AM
    Liked 426 Times in 228 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

McDonald's is the largest chicken seller in the U.S.??? That's a lot of McNuggets and McChicken's. The Colonel must be spinning in his grave over that stat.
    Signature not currently available. You aren't missing much.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

07.24.11 @ 04:36 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I thought KFC was the #1 chicken seller/killer in the states.

Kids can handle this sort of thing, they do see worse in movies however, they CHOOSE to see those movies and their parents have a say in it as well.

Being shanghaied like that walking into to McDonald's is just more of the same shock-value crap that PETA does.

and I do care more about animals than I do for people...and I still can't get behind PETA. Fucking freaks.
    Stay out of it, dude.

I am Van Halen.

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by jetguy5150 View Post
    McDonald's is the largest chicken seller in the U.S.??? That's a lot of McNuggets and McChicken's. The Colonel must be spinning in his grave over that stat.
    According to Encyclopedia of junk food and fast food by Andrew F. Smith, McDonalds is second to KFC in terms of chicken sales. Not that things like facts should get in the way of insipid behavior disguised as "educating" people.
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Favorite VH Album

Complete Zero
    Favorite VH Song

Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 03:21 AM
    Liked 1,862 Times in 731 Posts

Donor

From the experience I have in my town I am surprised that KFC is still in business. The one here is run by 7-11 Indians who stink to high heaven, not to mention the chicken is way over priced. The McD's on the other hand is very clean, the employees are all nice and at least on the surface look clean. As for PETA, fuck them. Of coarse the chickens are treated inhumanly, they are killed to eat them.
    Friggin' liberals, they are so open minded that their brains fell out.
    I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by sickman View Post
    Friggin' liberals, they are so open minded that their brains fell out.
    I wouldn't necessarily label PETA as liberal, as this behavior seems to be about cramming some self-serving agenda down people's throats via excessive and exploitative means. On the contrary (from my own experience), liberals rarely get up off of the couch to actually do anything other than attend Michael Moore films, in other words engaging in nothing more than passive protest.
    George Bernard Shaw

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    I wouldn't necessarily label PETA as liberal, as this behavior seems to be about cramming some self-serving agenda down people's throats via excessive and exploitative means. On the contrary (from my own experience), liberals rarely get up off of the couch to actually do anything other than attend Michael Moore films, in other words engaging in nothing more than passive protest.
    I agree. I'm not sure what it is about liberal or conservative that would fall in with PETA. True, there are a lot of those dern left wing liberals runnin' round talkin' their mess about not eatin' meat and takin muh hunting reyefuls away but PETA is a whole other monster. They are just fucking nuts.
    Stay out of it, dude.

I am Van Halen.

Last Online

03.01.11 @ 02:34 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Some one gave my email address to PETA and they won't stop emailing me. Tried to "unsubscribe" but it didn't work. All that did was increase the number of emails I got from them. I love animals, don't get me wrong, but I can't get behind the insanity that is PETA.

LV

Favorite VH Album

VH I
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

08.31.15 @ 02:01 PM
    Liked 14 Times in 6 Posts

Whack-jobs and lunatics. Does anyone even pay attention to PETA anymore?

Now, pass me my McNuggets...

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by lacy_vious View Post
    I love animals, don't get me wrong, but I can't get behind the insanity that is PETA.

LV

Same boat here, dearie. I'm pretty danged liberal and wound never hurt a living creature without a damned good reason, but these lunatics need to be pushed off a fuckin pier. Sick of their deranged in-your-face garbage. Scarring little kids like this is beyond the bounds of taste.

Oh, and until you get a new email address LV, you'll continue to get their spam. As crazy as they are, do you really think they'll let you go? They're worse than Scientologists.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by LLFHS View Post
    Same boat here, dearie. I'm pretty danged liberal and wound never hurt a living creature without a damned good reason, but these lunatics need to be pushed off a fuckin pier. Sick of their deranged in-your-face garbage. Scarring little kids like this is beyond the bounds of taste.

Oh, and until you get a new email address LV, you'll continue to get their spam. As crazy as they are, do you really think they'll let you go? They're worse than Scientologists.

she gets their spam too.
    Stay out of it, dude.

I am Van Halen.

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LLFHS View Post

Don't get me started on the scientologists. They spam me as much if not more than the PETA people do.

LV

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts

Donor

PETA sucks. I'm glad they aren't anywhere near McD's here in NV doing that crap.
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

"A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by broken9500 View Post
    she gets their spam too.
    Yeah, they want me pretty bad. Atleast they stopped calling me though. I don't know why they want me so much, it isn't like I have any money, power, or influence. Nor can I act.

LV