Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Free show at the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame on Aug 15.

OHIO FANS GET THEIR DUE

We've heard from all of the People of the Foot over in Ohio that they are confused and/or frustrated about how to get tickets to the free show at the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame on Aug 15.

We've heard you and been hard at work and are happy to announce that we have made arrangements to secure hundreds of tickets to the show.

We will be distributing them to all Fan Club members who as of June 30th are members in good standing with the state of Ohio in their profile.

We also will be doing a random contest give away for some additional tickets that will be open to all members of the community regardless of their fan club status or location.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 11:15 AM
    Liked 340 Times in 184 Posts

Donor

Sam and Mikey at the Hall for a second time. And Eddie has....antlers.
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ Number 47's Avatar
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 09:09 AM
    Liked 6,839 Times in 3,579 Posts

Premium Member

Damn! I should have joined that darn fan club.

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

06.19.15 @ 04:34 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheresOnlyOneWay View Post
    Show some respect. Eddie has Mantlers and they made him cry...
    http://www.myspace.com/pennydreadfulnj

“…and that’s when I learned that waterskiing and Quaaludes do not mix.”

- Dewey Cox

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Constantly Changes
    Last Online

05.23.17 @ 01:16 PM
    Liked 200 Times in 123 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    Damn! I should have joined that darn fan club.
    I still have my membership and I'll be in Cleveland on that date...
    "Always hopeful, yet discontent,
    He knows changes aren't permanent
    But change is!"

Last Online

11.21.16 @ 08:30 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Anyone else on here going? Since Chad is going back to RHCP and I am within a couple of hours - why not. I dont know when I'll see Chickenfoot again.

I got tickets off of eBay for 35 apiece, but now I see they are cheaper! Argh!
    Should be a fun outdoors show. Weather is supposed to be in the mid 70s and clear all evening.

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts

Donor

Okay why can't I live in Ohio????
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

"A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 06:40 PM
    Liked 412 Times in 247 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheresOnlyOneWay View Post
    Sig worthy.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 08:08 AM
    Liked 4,803 Times in 2,451 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by smithjc View Post
    Okay why can't I live in Ohio????
    You may be the first person to ever utter those words.

Unfortunately I got a ticket but forgot I have a golf outing and most likely will be too drunk and tired to even go.

I already have given my ticket away to a friend otherwise I would have left it for somebody if they were interested.

BTW, I think this will be Mike and Sam's first time there. They were inducted at the Waldorf Austoria in NY because outside of this past year, they never induct people at the Hall. Eddie was there in 2004 but they arrested him for being a street urchin.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Right Now
    Last Online

08.06.17 @ 05:19 PM
    Liked 55 Times in 36 Posts

Mike and Sammy were there in '06 with the Other Half. But nothing since the RRHOF abortion.
    I don't have a cool signature. Deal with it!

Last Online

11.21.16 @ 08:30 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Last edited by dewey; 08.16.09 at 12:35 AM.

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ Number 47's Avatar
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 09:09 AM
    Liked 6,839 Times in 3,579 Posts

Premium Member

I can't access this. What is it?

Last Online

05.09.12 @ 09:35 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    I can't access this. What is it?
    These are sites in which you can access a live recording of the show through a bit torrent download.....you may need some additional software to download successfully.

Last Online

05.09.12 @ 09:35 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Touring the Rock Hall w/ The Foot!!

I gotta share this......... I was actually lucky enough to tour the hall with the band for about a half hour on Saturday!!! What an experience!! Please bare with my play-by-play here.....My wife and I were watching the 2:37 showing of the Rock Hall Inductees movie and sitting along the back edge of the theater. At around 3:00, I see this flood of light and cameras come through the entrance area to the theater. I look back once and see Satch standing there. I look again and there is Sam, Mikey, and Chad!! Looked as if the crew was filming some type of documentary of the bands visit to the Rock Hall. Anyway, as the band, crew and entourage headed up the hallway to view their signatures on the lighted wall, we...well...I decided to follow. They stopped in front of the VH sigs and Mike and Sam did their VH finger symbol below the signatures. The crew took vids and stills of this. I hope these surface somewhere soon cause it would be a kick ass pic!! Especially since photo and video is normally banned in the Rock Hall!! Someone made a wise crack about Ed, Al, and Dave not showing up and Mikey made sure to say that Sam and him are showing them some love anyway. I thought that was pretty classy!! Not a big shock coming from Mike! Sam made a comment that there sure was a lot of space over to the right and commented that maybe CFOOT would be somewhere on the signature wall in about another 24 years which drew some chuckles from the entourage!!

The tunnel is pretty dark and as the group exited, security kinda shuffled my wife and I in with everyone else so I just kinda went with the flow and tried to hold my composure. I am kinda big so they probably thought I was a private security guy or part of the production crew. We went from the theater down a few escalators and Sammy stopped to tie his shoe on a bench. At this point, I am right behind him!! He takes off for another escalator and a guy stops him to sign the back of his ticket. I kinda hang back and as Sam turns to get on the escalator I asked, "Hey Sam, were heading to Cabo....where is the best place to get some tacos"?? All of a sudden Sam comes up to me with this big smile on his face, his signature shades on, shakes my hand and says to me "My question to you my man is where did you get that shirt?" I had a Cabo Wabo Shirt on with the new logo that is normally reserved for workers. I was so dumbfounded and tongue tied that Sam came up to me, my wife had to tell him that Aaron gave it to us in Tahoe! As he turned around to keep heading on to the next exhibit area, he told me to "forget the tacos and hit the tequila stands!"

Needless to say I about wet my pants right there but security ushered us on with the rest of the group into the main exhibit area on the ground floor. I managed to sneak a couple of pics at this point of Sam and the rest of the band. As the band went into the main exhibit hall, security began to shut off areas behind us momentarily so that the general public would not crowd around the production crew and band. I totally wanted to respect them and their time in the hall so I just kinda hung around and looked at stuff along side them.

I did manage to to say hi to Mike and Sam noticed me again and gave me another high five near the Hendrix exhibit. My wife at one point was sandwiched between Mike and Sam looking at some Hendrix stage wear. Sammy stumbled upon Bruce Springsteens Black Corvette and started to get excited a bit as he pointed out some features of the car to the rest of the band. It was also funny to see peoples reactions around the hall as they noticed who the band was! Their double take looks of shock were priceless when they were looking at exhibits and all of a sudden realize that two hall of famers and their new bandmates are touring in front of their very eyes.

By this time, the band is attracting a lot of attention and I decided to bail to the interview area and let them attempt to enjoy the rest of their tour. I have always wanted to get a meet and greet with these guys but this really took the cake.......just an enjoyable experience watching them take in some rock and roll history!! By the way.....2nd row center for the show too!! Outstanding!!

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brownieOU812 View Post
    I gotta share this......... I was actually lucky enough to tour the hall with the band for about a half hour on Saturday!!! What an experience!! Please bare with my play-by-play here.....My wife and I were watching the 2:37 showing of the Rock Hall Inductees movie and sitting along the back edge of the theater. At around 3:00, I see this flood of light and cameras come through the entrance area to the theater. I look back once and see Satch standing there. I look again and there is Sam, Mikey, and Chad!! Looked as if the crew was filming some type of documentary of the bands visit to the Rock Hall. Anyway, as the band, crew and entourage headed up the hallway to view their signatures on the lighted wall, we...well...I decided to follow. They stopped in front of the VH sigs and Mike and Sam did their VH finger symbol below the signatures. The crew took vids and stills of this. I hope these surface somewhere soon cause it would be a kick ass pic!! Especially since photo and video is normally banned in the Rock Hall!! Someone made a wise crack about Ed, Al, and Dave not showing up and Mikey made sure to say that Sam and him are showing them some love anyway. I thought that was pretty classy!! Not a big shock coming from Mike! Sam made a comment that there sure was a lot of space over to the right and commented that maybe CFOOT would be somewhere on the signature wall in about another 24 years which drew some chuckles from the entourage!!

The tunnel is pretty dark and as the group exited, security kinda shuffled my wife and I in with everyone else so I just kinda went with the flow and tried to hold my composure. I am kinda big so they probably thought I was a private security guy or part of the production crew. We went from the theater down a few escalators and Sammy stopped to tie his shoe on a bench. At this point, I am right behind him!! He takes off for another escalator and a guy stops him to sign the back of his ticket. I kinda hang back and as Sam turns to get on the escalator I asked, "Hey Sam, were heading to Cabo....where is the best place to get some tacos"?? All of a sudden Sam comes up to me with this big smile on his face, his signature shades on, shakes my hand and says to me "My question to you my man is where did you get that shirt?" I had a Cabo Wabo Shirt on with the new logo that is normally reserved for workers. I was so dumbfounded and tongue tied that Sam came up to me, my wife had to tell him that Aaron gave it to us in Tahoe! As he turned around to keep heading on to the next exhibit area, he told me to "forget the tacos and hit the tequila stands!"

Needless to say I about wet my pants right there but security ushered us on with the rest of the group into the main exhibit area on the ground floor. I managed to sneak a couple of pics at this point of Sam and the rest of the band. As the band went into the main exhibit hall, security began to shut off areas behind us momentarily so that the general public would not crowd around the production crew and band. I totally wanted to respect them and their time in the hall so I just kinda hung around and looked at stuff along side them.

I did manage to to say hi to Mike and Sam noticed me again and gave me another high five near the Hendrix exhibit. My wife at one point was sandwiched between Mike and Sam looking at some Hendrix stage wear. Sammy stumbled upon Bruce Springsteens Black Corvette and started to get excited a bit as he pointed out some features of the car to the rest of the band. It was also funny to see peoples reactions around the hall as they noticed who the band was! Their double take looks of shock were priceless when they were looking at exhibits and all of a sudden realize that two hall of famers and their new bandmates are touring in front of their very eyes.

By this time, the band is attracting a lot of attention and I decided to bail to the interview area and let them attempt to enjoy the rest of their tour. I have always wanted to get a meet and greet with these guys but this really took the cake.......just an enjoyable experience watching them take in some rock and roll history!! By the way.....2nd row center for the show too!! Outstanding!!
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton