Favorite VH Song

Summer Nights, Cabo Wabo
    Last Online

10.19.17 @ 06:44 PM
    Liked 55 Times in 21 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Default Tulsa Roll Call 9/14

I got Section C, Row 1, backstage experience. Anyone else gonna be at this show? Sound off!

Artists I Have Seen: 1D, 38 Special, Aerosmith, Alabama, Bad Company, Bad English, Billy Squire, Bob Seger, Bon Jovi, Boston, BTO, Cheap Trick, Chicago, Chickenfoot, Cinderella, Daughtry, Dave Matthews Band, Default, Def Leppard, Dio, Dokken, Drowning Pool, Eagles, Earth Wind & Fire, Eddie Money, Eric Clapton, Farenheit, Fleetwood Mac, Foreigner, Garth Brooks, George Strait, Glass Tiger, Heart, Huey Lewis and the News, Jackson Browne, Jimmy Buffett, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, Joe Bonamassa, John Mellencamp, Journey, Keel, Kingdom Come, Kings X, KISS, Kool and the Gang, Krokus, Lionel Richie, Little River Band, Lou Gramm, Loverboy, Los Lonely Boys, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Metallica, Michael Bolton, Nickelback, Night Ranger, Paul Stanley, Peter Frampton, Pink Floyd, Poison, Red Rider, REO Speedwagon, Santana, Sammy Hagar, Shinedown, Steely Dan, Steve Miller Band, Styx, Ted Nugent, Tesla, The 1975, The Black Crowes, The Roots, The Wallflowers, U2, Van Halen, Whitesnake, Zac Brown Band, ZZ Top

Middle of Tornado/earthquake alley.... so confused!!!
    Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

Poundcake
    Last Online

07.22.17 @ 01:18 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Nights in Cabo View Post
    I got Section C, Row 1, backstage experience. Anyone else gonna be at this show? Sound off!

Yeah me too!
    http://www.myspace.com/texaschic22
    It's private.. but if you at least say who you are from VH links I will add ya!

Favorite VH Album

The one I'm listenin' to.
    Favorite VH Song

Can't pick just one
    Last Online

01.21.15 @ 08:57 AM
    Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts

I got my tickets this mourning.
    ALEX IS GOD!!!

I've been doin' this for 'bout 20 years now, and I'll tell ya, to this day I still don't know the right drumstick from the left drumstick -Alex Van Halen

Middle of Tornado/earthquake alley.... so confused!!!
    Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

Poundcake
    Last Online

07.22.17 @ 01:18 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

Hey let me know if you want to meet up before the show!
    http://www.myspace.com/texaschic22
    It's private.. but if you at least say who you are from VH links I will add ya!

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Summer Nights, Cabo Wabo
    Last Online

Premium Member

Donor

Anyone else going to be at this show? Sound off, so we can come up with a plan to meet before the concert.
    Artists I Have Seen: 1D, 38 Special, Aerosmith, Alabama, Bad Company, Bad English, Billy Squire, Bob Seger, Bon Jovi, Boston, BTO, Cheap Trick, Chicago, Chickenfoot, Cinderella, Daughtry, Dave Matthews Band, Default, Def Leppard, Dio, Dokken, Drowning Pool, Eagles, Earth Wind & Fire, Eddie Money, Eric Clapton, Farenheit, Fleetwood Mac, Foreigner, Garth Brooks, George Strait, Glass Tiger, Heart, Huey Lewis and the News, Jackson Browne, Jimmy Buffett, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, Joe Bonamassa, John Mellencamp, Journey, Keel, Kingdom Come, Kings X, KISS, Kool and the Gang, Krokus, Lionel Richie, Little River Band, Lou Gramm, Loverboy, Los Lonely Boys, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Metallica, Michael Bolton, Nickelback, Night Ranger, Paul Stanley, Peter Frampton, Pink Floyd, Poison, Red Rider, REO Speedwagon, Santana, Sammy Hagar, Shinedown, Steely Dan, Steve Miller Band, Styx, Ted Nugent, Tesla, The 1975, The Black Crowes, The Roots, The Wallflowers, U2, Van Halen, Whitesnake, Zac Brown Band, ZZ Top

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Summer Nights, Cabo Wabo
    Last Online

Premium Member

Donor

Anyone?

Favorite VH Album

The one I'm listenin' to.
    Favorite VH Song

Can't pick just one
    Last Online

01.21.15 @ 08:57 AM
    Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts

Only three of us.
    ALEX IS GOD!!!

I've been doin' this for 'bout 20 years now, and I'll tell ya, to this day I still don't know the right drumstick from the left drumstick -Alex Van Halen

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning/ 5150
    Favorite VH Song

happy trails/ dreams
    Last Online

07.09.17 @ 07:00 PM
    Liked 1,832 Times in 988 Posts

Donor

Looks like we're going to this show after all.
    Utilize. Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

I love coffee and sarcasm.

RJD \m/

Sig Pic courtesy of Greenpaw

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning/ 5150
    Favorite VH Song

happy trails/ dreams
    Last Online

07.09.17 @ 07:00 PM
    Liked 1,832 Times in 988 Posts

Donor

Just back from the show. WOW!!! This band is the real deal folks. Not too many shows left. If you're thinking of going, Do it. Or you'll be sorry.

Chocolate Beer!!!
    Utilize. Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

I love coffee and sarcasm.

RJD \m/

Sig Pic courtesy of Greenpaw

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Summer Nights, Cabo Wabo
    Last Online

Premium Member

Donor

TP and I had the backstage experience. Pretty bummed when we found out there was no meet and greet.

Then Chad showed up...

And Mikey...

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

11.20.09 @ 07:41 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Great show, great energy and great sound. Joe is a little repetitive for my taste. He still plays like a solo artist trying to be a "band" guy. LOL, which is exactly what he is. Sammy really sounded good...as good as he has in a few years.
    "Who tha' F@*$ is Eddie Van Halen?"...scratch that..
    "WHERE tha' Fuck is Eddie Van Halen?"

Good Enough Tropical Storm Tracey's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Do I really have to pick???
    Favorite VH Song

ATBL
    Last Online

11.18.17 @ 07:19 PM
    Liked 20 Times in 7 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by SNIC View Post
    TP and I had the backstage experience. Pretty bummed when we found out there was no meet and greet.

Then Chad showed up...

And Mikey...

Awesome! Awesome! Lovin it!

TST<------------ -----------------

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Summer Nights, Cabo Wabo
    Last Online

Premium Member

Donor

We were front row right in front of Mikey...

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Summer Nights, Cabo Wabo
    Last Online

Premium Member

Donor

Here is the run down:

Met up with the other backstagers before the show. After we got all our gifts to include autograped pic, guitar picks, etc, they did a drawing for random Chickenfoot stuff. Heather ended up with a used set of Joe's guitar strings. Of course they could be just stretched out Slinkys. I won the drawing as one of the 4 that got to go up on the side of the stage during the encore.

We then went and toured the backstage area. Pretty cool to see, but as I posted we were bummed when they said no meet and greet. They Chad walked up to the side cargo door that led to backstage. Stood there smoking with a couple of roadies for a few. Then walked towards us. As he approached, I stuck my hand out to shake his and greeted him. He then took pics and signed autographs. I got one of our ticket stubs signed. He hung out with the opening band who was doing sound check. He played one of their guitars for a while.

We were then standing in on the floor in front of the seats. Mikey walks in from the same door Chad entered through. He came over took pics with us and I got the other ticket stub autographed. When he was taking the pic I reminded him how the last time he saw us he signed Heather's boob. He laughed.

The opening band was really good. Davey Knowles & Back Door Slam. What does that mean? Back Door Slam? Anyway, Davey can play some guitar. He introduced us to a new song that he had been working on with Peter Frampton's help. At the end of the show he gave me his guitar pick. Which was pretty cool since it was the only one he used the entire set.

Chickenfoot was great. They sounded really good. Sammy still has the great voice. Mikey seemed to be having the most fun I have ever seen at any show. Joe is so polished and such the professional. He did interact with the fans somewhat. Chad. Wow. Chad is crazy. So much fun to watch.

As the second song started, Mikey opened up a Modelo and walked over and handed it to me. Way cool! He later gave me a pick. It had the CF logo on one side and Mad Anthony on the other. Different from what was with our backstage stuff. He later did a shot with the little JD bottles while playing the JD bass. He tossed the bottle and it bounced right to me. Yeah, yeah, its just a bottle, but it was Mikey's bottle.

So at the end I went to side stage for the encore. I gave up front row to stand on the stage behind all the boxes of stuff on Joe's side. It was ok though since it was something not everyone gets to do. Mikey looked over and saw us over there. I gave him the CF sign. He smiled and walked all the way over to us. I put my fist out and he gave me a knuckle punch. And did so to the girl next to me. Then went back to his side. During this time, Sammy had opened a bottle of water and gave it to Heather. Yes, she kept the bottle.

At the end while I was still on the side, Chad started kicking his drum kit all over the place. Then went and turned over Sammy's mic stand. Sammy signed autographs. Mikey shook up a beer and spewed the crowd. He got Heather pretty good in the process. Joe was running around the stage with a video camera filming. I asked the guy who took us back stage what he did with the video. He said sometimes Joe puts stuff on his website.

All in all, it was a great experience. Worth the money after all. Ended up with some cool pics and parting gifts. If any of you get a chance, go see these guys.

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

02.29.12 @ 06:34 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

concerts i seen
    metalica u2 rush the who rolling stones