Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Eruption Onirb's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.16.02
    Age
    48
    Location
    Oviedo,Fl
    Posts
    943
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 05:54 AM
    Likes
    17
    Liked 69 Times in 28 Posts


    Donor

    Default Summary of my past 7 days....

    Got my first speeding ticket in 18 years....

    Celebrated my 12th year of being happily married(this is good)....

    Found a dead body in a car.....



    Yep and yours truely checked for signs of life. But on the bright side I told 911 to forget it when they asked that I crawl over the body to open the other door.

    Here is the article.

    June 16, 2009

    Man's body found in car outside Orange City drug store


    Staff Report

    ORANGE CITY ó A man reported missing was found dead in a car in the Walgreens parking lot this afternoon at Saxon Boulevard and Enterprise Road, police said.

    The man, whose name was not released, was reported missing 12 hours before he was found at 4:15 p.m., according to Sgt. Jason Sampsell, Orange City police spokesman.

    Police say the man is in his mid-40s, disabled and on one prescription medication. There was no indication of foul play or suicide, Sampsell said, but the find of the manís body is being investigated as a suspicious death.

    More information will be provided as it becomes available.

  2. #2
    Baluchitherium
    Join Date
    07.26.07
    Age
    47
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    4,654
    Favorite VH Album

    VH II
    Favorite VH Song

    Down in Flames
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 02:13 AM
    Likes
    1,164
    Liked 200 Times in 83 Posts

    Default

    Geez man... Creepy. Hope he wasn't smellin' too bad by then.

    Congrats on the 12 years though!

  3. #3
    Sinner's Swing!
    Join Date
    10.19.03
    Location
    Lees Summit, MO
    Posts
    3,472
    Last Online

    10.27.17 @ 06:31 PM
    Likes
    2
    Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts

    Default

    Wow, I was the one working in the "bad" area

    Congrats on 12 years!

  4. #4
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    06.15.06
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    13,741
    Favorite VH Album

    VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

    07.24.11 @ 04:36 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    pretty eventful week there!

    is there a hallmark card for finding a dead body?
    Stay out of it, dude.


    I am Van Halen.

  5. #5
    Eruption Onirb's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.16.02
    Age
    48
    Location
    Oviedo,Fl
    Posts
    943
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 05:54 AM
    Likes
    17
    Liked 69 Times in 28 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Weird thing is that there was no smell and he was there for almost 3 days. The only reason why I opened the door was because the windows were tinted(911 asked me to open the dorr and check) and all I can see was a sweating body. Well then I yelled "Sir are you ok?" I hit his shoulder then that was it. I knew.

    Rebel how do you like that and POWER didn't even come yet! My only 2 Sr Tech's took the package the previous day!

  6. #6
    Baluchitherium
    Join Date
    07.26.07
    Age
    47
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    4,654
    Favorite VH Album

    VH II
    Favorite VH Song

    Down in Flames
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 02:13 AM
    Likes
    1,164
    Liked 200 Times in 83 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Onirb View Post
    The man, whose name was not released, was reported missing 12 hours before he was found at 4:15 p.m.
    Quote Originally Posted by Onirb View Post
    Weird thing is that there was no smell and he was there for almost 3 days. The only reason why I opened the door was because the windows were tinted(911 asked me to open the dorr and check) and all I can see was a sweating body. Well then I yelled "Sir are you ok?" I hit his shoulder then that was it. I knew.
    He wasn't reported missing for 2 1/2 days? I hope someone would report me sooner in that circumstance.

    I'm surprised he wasn't stinkin' it up too.

    I've heard that gas can build up in a dead body so that when you touch them, they can rupture. May have dodged something nasty there. Again:

    By the way, I'm surprised they'd ask you to touch anything in the car, as at that point, the car is a crime scene.
    Last edited by VegasVic; 06.18.09 at 06:35 PM.

  7. #7
    Gird your loins Daisy Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.17.08
    Age
    57
    Location
    Goose Poop, Ohio
    Posts
    13,074
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Panama
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 03:53 PM
    Likes
    1,819
    Liked 2,240 Times in 1,357 Posts

    Default

    Whoo! the dead guy was there for days? that's going to take a really good detailer


    I'd just buy a new car


    does that kind of stuff show up on Carfax?

  8. #8
    Baluchitherium loveevhsince79's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.22.04
    Location
    Cols, OH
    Posts
    5,420
    Last Online

    10.23.15 @ 04:49 PM
    Likes
    2
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post


    does that kind of stuff show up on Carfax?
    LOL, damn Daisy, that's just, well, cold but very funny!
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

  9. #9
    Eruption Onirb's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.16.02
    Age
    48
    Location
    Oviedo,Fl
    Posts
    943
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 05:54 AM
    Likes
    17
    Liked 69 Times in 28 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasVic View Post
    He wasn't reported missing for 2 1/2 days? I hope someone would report me sooner in that circumstance.

    I'm surprised he wasn't stinkin' it up too.

    I've heard that gas can build up in a dead body so that when you touch them, they can rupture. May have dodged something nasty there. Again:

    By the way, I'm surprised they'd ask you to touch anything in the car, as at that point, the car is a crime scene.
    At the time we had no idea on the state of the victim.

    Well all I can say is I walked into the situation and being certified (not crazy) in first aid,plus I saw a onlooker in distress I had to do what I did. The weird thing is that I stepped outside to find a vacuum cleaner. Unfortunately I need to be vague on this part but I hope you understand.(basically wrong place wrong time.)

  10. #10
    Baluchitherium
    Join Date
    07.26.07
    Age
    47
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    4,654
    Favorite VH Album

    VH II
    Favorite VH Song

    Down in Flames
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 02:13 AM
    Likes
    1,164
    Liked 200 Times in 83 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Onirb View Post
    At the time we had no idea on the state of the victim.

    Well all I can say is I walked into the situation and being certified (not crazy) in first aid,plus I saw a onlooker in distress I had to do what I did. The weird thing is that I stepped outside to find a vacuum cleaner. Unfortunately I need to be vague on this part but I hope you understand.(basically wrong place wrong time.)
    I meant having you touch anything in the car in regards to having you reach over him to open the other door after determining the dude was no longer among the living.

    I'm not sure at all what you just said in that second paragraph.
    Posted from yo' mama's house.


  11. #11
    Sinner's Swing!
    Join Date
    10.19.03
    Location
    Lees Summit, MO
    Posts
    3,472
    Last Online

    10.27.17 @ 06:31 PM
    Likes
    2
    Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Onirb View Post
    Rebel how do you like that and POWER didn't even come yet! My only 2 Sr Tech's took the package the previous day!
    That's just crazy, one thing I haven't had happen lol. Now that I said that......I go to work in 2 hours

    I actually took the package myself.
    Last edited by Rebel; 06.18.09 at 08:05 PM.

  12. #12
    Eruption Onirb's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.16.02
    Age
    48
    Location
    Oviedo,Fl
    Posts
    943
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 05:54 AM
    Likes
    17
    Liked 69 Times in 28 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    The way he was limped over was near the passenger door. There was high humidity going on so there was a lot of moisture which gave the appearance of heat stroke. The heavily tinted windows didn't help. I guess 911 wanted me to see the victim head on.

  13. #13
    Sinner's Swing! Jesus H Christ's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.20.07
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,886
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

    Outta Love Again
    Last Online

    12.16.17 @ 09:40 PM
    Likes
    904
    Liked 1,689 Times in 644 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Onirb View Post
    Got my first speeding ticket in 18 years....

    Celebrated my 12th year of being happily married(this is good)....

    Found a dead body in a car.....



    Yep and yours truely checked for signs of life. But on the bright side I told 911 to forget it when they asked that I crawl over the body to open the other door.
    Maybe you could have worked something out where if they fixed your speeding ticket, you would have opened the door. Take the money saved from the ticket and buy your wife something nice for your anniversary. Everyone wins...well..except the dead guy.

    Congrats on 12 years.
    "The less I needed, the better I felt." ~ Charles Bukowski.

  14. #14
    Sinner's Swing! Bullwinkle's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.08.07
    Location
    698 Sycamore Road, San Pueblo, CA
    Posts
    2,789
    Favorite VH Album

    Sound Magazine
    Favorite VH Song

    I Think I Love You
    Last Online

    06.07.15 @ 10:30 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    I knew that car dealerships have remote devices that can turn off your car's engine if you're delinquent on making payments but...shit!


    Where's the checkbook!







    Don't read this.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. link to eddie on stern summary
    By themunz1978 in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09.13.06, 09:20 AM
  2. Van Halen Internet Summary
    By Ain't Talkin' Bout' Love in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04.07.06, 10:03 PM
  3. vhvault has a good summary...
    By seenbad in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01.27.02, 04:47 PM
  4. Summary of what Dave said on WMMR
    By DLR'sCock in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11.16.01, 12:10 PM
  5. The VH past
    By Unchained Wolfie in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05.15.01, 05:53 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •