Favorite VH Album

VHII, FW, 1984, 5150, ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

You want me to pick just one?
    Last Online

11.28.17 @ 09:02 PM
    Liked 27 Times in 6 Posts

Default CHICKENFOOT YOUTUBE THREAD

So, I figured we may as well get one of these going! Any and all things Chickenfoot! Here's a live version of Sexy Little Thing to start it off ...
    "One of the reasons I left Sabbath was because Van Halen was blowing us off the stage every night. It was embarrassing." -Ozzy Osbourne

"When I first heard "Runnin' With The Devil" on the radio, I was stunned and found myself dizzy, walking through my high school hallways thinking, "What was THAT?!"
    Eddie Van Halen was so innovative and kicked so much ass, and David Lee Roth was for a time indisputably the Greatest Man in America.
    If aliens came down and challenged us to a Battle of the Bands to decide the fate of Planet Earth, I would feel very confident putting early Van Halen forward as our champion." -Tom Morello

"A lot of bands mature, which means they get square; they start delivering messages. Hey, you got a message, use Western Union." -DLR

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

A recent interview with Sammy on Fox News:
    "One of the reasons I left Sabbath was because Van Halen was blowing us off the stage every night. It was embarrassing." -Ozzy Osbourne

"When I first heard "Runnin' With The Devil" on the radio, I was stunned and found myself dizzy, walking through my high school hallways thinking, "What was THAT?!"
    Eddie Van Halen was so innovative and kicked so much ass, and David Lee Roth was for a time indisputably the Greatest Man in America.
    If aliens came down and challenged us to a Battle of the Bands to decide the fate of Planet Earth, I would feel very confident putting early Van Halen forward as our champion." -Tom Morello

"A lot of bands mature, which means they get square; they start delivering messages. Hey, you got a message, use Western Union." -DLR

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

08.27.17 @ 09:39 AM
    Liked 185 Times in 105 Posts

I am really, really glad that someone started an "official" thread! I am going to bookmark this fucker right now!
    Just go for it!

Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 02:16 PM
    Liked 1,460 Times in 896 Posts

Excellent thread!!!
    Remember the Heroes - 9/11/01

In 2012, the phoenix has risen!!

"High speed, low drag."

"Look at all the people here tonight!!!" - 10/5/07, 5/20/08 Mohegan Sun

Congratulations to Van Halen as part of the Class of 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

Cinco de Cabo @ Foxwoods: "A giant party with live music" - S. Hagar

got tequila?

http://keepitaliveforever.com

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

06.28.11 @ 04:47 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

My favorite song on the CD - Future In The Past

Last edited by DannyBoy; 06.14.09 at 04:41 PM.
    That liquor in the night time leaves strange memories.....

Watch the hair!!!
    Favorite VH Album

VH/Fair Warning/5150/F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

R.Delight/Unchain./5150/C.Wabo
    Last Online

07.22.09 @ 11:11 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Could I please see some paperwork notarized by a legally authorized Notary Public that provides you with the ability to use the "official" classification on this thread?

Here's the video for "Oh Yeah":

Although not yet posted on YouTube, here are the two "bonus" behind-the-scenes videos available through the digital booklet on the official Web site:

http://qtluini.edgeboss.net/download...et/Bonus-1.m4v

http://qtluini.edgeboss.net/download...et/Bonus-2.m4v
    "Seems the old folks who come up short were the pretty little kids who didn't want it, no." - Van Halen (1979)

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." - Confucius

"The possibility that we may fail in the struggle should not deter us from supporting a cause we believe to be just." - Abraham Lincoln

Last Online

08.21.14 @ 01:17 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

thanks for posting the bonus vid links!
    ...and in the end, on dreams we will depend...

VH Shows: 18
    Dave Solo Shows: 9
    Sam Solo Shows: 14
    Chickenfoot Shows: 2

The CABO count...my trips to Baja:
    Jan. 2001
    Apr. 2004
    Jan. 2006
    April 2009
    Sept 2013
    May 2014

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by BREW CREW View Post
    I am really, really glad that someone started an "official" thread! I am going to bookmark this fucker right now!
    You got it, Brew! I figure once the tour really gets rolling, we'll have a lot more footage popping up.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Delighted Romeo View Post
    Could I please see some paperwork notarized by a legally authorized Notary Public that provides you with the ability to use the "official" classification on this thread?
    hahaaaaaaa! I found the notarized paperwork in the bottom of an empty bottle of Cabo, I swear!

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Raldo View Post
    Excellent thread!!!
    Thanks, Raldo! And here's another one to keep it going. Down The Drain!

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Greeting from the band. Funny stuff ...

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Get It Up!

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

My Kinda Girl .. Love this song!

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Good interview with Mike and Joe ..

Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.09.17 @ 10:11 AM
    Liked 192 Times in 87 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoy View Post
    My favorite song on the CD - Future In The Past

Damn that's a cool video! Satch just tears it up at the end. He obviously isn't having any trouble with the "band" thing, sounds very natural.