VH I
    Favorite VH Song

I\'m The One
    Last Online

05.01.13 @ 03:09 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Default Peavey 5150 Description on eBay

Funny shit...

Well fella's it's finally here. You've been waiting for what seems like forever for perhaps the rarest, baddest, kick assiest piece of tone machinery to ever come down the pike. So feel free to drop those trousers, get some baby lotion (Ernie Ball's Finger Eaze will do in a pinch), grab a handful of gristle and pay homage to the most spankworthy piece of ear candy you're ever likely to see or hear. That's right, the mighty Peavy 5150 VH signature amp so goddamn pristine I haven't seen anything in as new a condition since I first held my son, Rastus Ricardo Repunzel fresh from the womb all glistening like with amniotic fluid. And like RRR, if you spank this thing in the ass it'll be a lease-breaker for sure. Not convinced. Go to youtube and search under "irate neighbors halen street lynching".

When I talk to people, musicians and non-musicians alike, (and I'm never not) about the sound this amp delivers, they're always yapping about "Yeah, I heard it's good but isn't it a bit of a one-trick pony? I need a wide assortment of tones from one amp." I look 'em dead in the eye and retort, "My mama didn't raise no liars and I'd be telling a whopper if I didn't say this thing isn't a goddamn Walmart of tone. If you can't find the tone you're looking for here, brother you just ain't looking."

So let's talk tone then. Does the sonic palette of your band require a range of tones as wide and vast as Oprah's ass? If so, your search is over and done with. This lil' beauty has more crayons in it's crayon box than a Chevy Astro van chock a block with vintage and boutique amps and more balls than a herd of buffalo. Are you getting carpal tunnel syndrome in your foot from stomp-box fevering your amp in an attempt at fashioning a post-modern, futuristic sound a la Radiohead? By way of response, let's just say I was once hired at double-scale wages to provide background 'shadings and textual nuances' at an uber-trendy, pretentious poetry reading in LA and didn't leave a dry eye in the house by taking the business end of the guitar cable from this Rosetta Stone of Tone and dragging it through a fondue bowl of unsalted walnuts and aluminum foil. Modern sounding? These poor fools thought they'd heard the future. Fancy going from a back-alley midnight snarl to a shimmerinng cascade of stiletto-thin, deftly plucked arpeggios all on the fly? Nnnnnailed it. How's about pick squeals that make Gary Richrath's signature squawks sound like Liberace getting teabagged by a Faberge egg? Fuhgeddaboutit. Fancy a face-melting array of 64th notes strafing your brain before careening off into a fistful of Chicago blues pentatonics that's kept B.B. King in diapers for longer than any man has a right to? Have you hit the sweet spot of your Friday night set and it's time to channel Nigel Tufnel, turn the bloody thing up to 11 and kill 'em anything but softly with a tone fatter than the butcher's dog straight outta '78 Van Halen style? Curiously enough this amp kinda drops the ball here truth be told.

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Last Online

10.26.16 @ 03:37 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

hahahahahahahahahahah h hahahahah hahahah hahahaha

WOW

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

07.24.11 @ 04:36 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

that is just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Stay out of it, dude.

I am Van Halen.

Banned!
    Last Online

04.20.10 @ 03:48 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

My God....now i actually want a Peavey..................NOT..LOL

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear about it later
    Last Online

12.03.10 @ 03:16 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Dave?
    She looks so $#@!'n good ,so sexy and so frail....Somethin's got the bite on me, I'm goin' straight to Hell.

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

10.01.15 @ 06:45 PM
    Liked 180 Times in 57 Posts

Funny shit. He must have been stoned or something. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good Enough
    Last Online

11.17.15 @ 08:56 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

That's funny as hell.