Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned!
    Last Online

04.20.10 @ 03:48 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Musikraft now offers Franky Body

Yep...i have'nt seen one in hand yet..but looks pretty close.

https://www.musikraft.com/product-info.php?pid164.html

Eruption
    Last Online

07.18.17 @ 01:14 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

There's so much I see wrong with that body. Top horn, trem cavity, entire pickup cavity, arm taper, etc...
    I'm sure it's a high quality body, but visually inaccurate.
    Divebomb, Inc.
    Authorized Floyd Rose Dealer
    Authorized Seymour Duncan Dealer
    Armor Piercing Guitars, Parts, and Accessories
    LOOKING FOR PARTS FROM ALLPARTS? I HAVE THEIR ENTIRE CATALOG AT 10-15% OFF!!! sales@divebombinc.com

Banned!
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DivebombInc View Post
    There's so much I see wrong with that body. Top horn, trem cavity, entire pickup cavity, arm taper, etc...
    I'm sure it's a high quality body, but visually inaccurate.
    kyle...as a builder yourself..you realy should be carefull about how you run down a competitor. your body is far from perfect either. Musikraft's craftmanship AND customer support is something you should aim at, not denigrate.

On Fire
    Last Online

01.16.13 @ 12:11 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

"Now" offers, Allain? How long haven't check their website?

And yes, it's inaccurate. The top horn is better that KNE's, but that body still is off.

Good Enough
    Last Online

11.17.15 @ 08:56 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by al3d View Post
    kyle...as a builder yourself..you realy should be carefull about how you run down a competitor. your body is far from perfect either. Musikraft's craftmanship AND customer support is something you should aim at, not denigrate.
    I don't consider it "running down a competitor".
    If there are inaccuracies, I'd like to know and I appreciate someone with Kyle's knowledge taking the time to address it.

And where do you get off telling him his bodies are "far from perfect"?
    Instead of making such a broad statement, why don't you explain what is "far from perfect"?

Kyle was pretty specific in explaining what areas of the Musikraft body were inaccurate, thus I don't consider his post as "running down a competitor".
    You, on the other hand ...

Banned!
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dino5150 View Post
    I don't consider it "running down a competitor".
    If there are inaccuracies, I'd like to know and I appreciate someone with Kyle's knowledge taking the time to address it.

And where do you get off telling him his bodies are "far from perfect"?
    Instead of making such a broad statement, why don't you explain what is "far from perfect"?

Kyle was pretty specific in explaining what areas of the Musikraft body were inaccurate, thus I don't consider his post as "running down a competitor".
    You, on the other hand ...
    Sorry if my post came off as "hard" but that's how i percived his. sayig the horn is not right...does'nt tell any more then me saying his is not perfect. No one can make it "perfect" i don't think it can be done. it can be CLOSE, but perfect, i seriously doubt it.

My post was not met as a disrespect to Kyle in any way..if it came across like this..i'm sorry

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

vanhalen 1
    Favorite VH Song

panama
    Last Online

11.06.14 @ 03:09 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

the musicraft body is too expensive..im poor,i cant afford that much.lol..

On Fire
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The point is Kyle mentioned the exact spots for us to look for anomalies. You, on the other hand, just mentioned that his bodies are wrong. He offered "evidence"... You didn't. If I were to say that someone's talking out of his ass, well... who do you think that would be?

Banned!
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nhotas View Post
    The point is Kyle mentioned the exact spots for us to look for anomalies. You, on the other hand, just mentioned that his bodies are wrong. He offered "evidence"... You didn't. If I were to say that someone's talking out of his ass, well... who do you think that would be?
    Ok..i get it..i appologized. Getting a point across is not that easy when english is NOT your language mate...

Good Enough
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sorry if my post came off as "hard" but that's how i percived his. sayig the horn is not right...does'nt tell any more then me saying his is not perfect. No one can make it "perfect" i don't think it can be done. it can be CLOSE, but perfect, i seriously doubt it.

My post was not met as a disrespect to Kyle in any way..if it came across like this..i'm sorry

Kyle pointed out several areas where he felt there were some inaccuracies ...
    " Top horn, trem cavity, entire pickup cavity, arm taper, etc..."

If you have an eye for these sort of things, then you can look at these areas and see for yourself exactly what he's talking about.

Yeah ... it does in fact say a WHOLE LOT more than to me than "your bodies are far from perfect".

Again, if you truly feel that Kyle's bodys are "far from perfect", than point out what areas you feel are "inaccurate". Otherwise, It can only be assumed that your statement has absolutely no merit.

The purpose of these types of threads are to help educate folks, not to insult builders.

Banned!
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dino5150 View Post
    Kyle pointed out several areas where he felt there were some inaccuracies ...
    " Top horn, trem cavity, entire pickup cavity, arm taper, etc..."

If you have an eye for these sort of things, then you can look at these areas and see for yourself exactly what he's talking about.

Yeah ... it does in fact say a WHOLE LOT more than to me than "your bodies are far from perfect".

Again, if you truly feel that Kyle's bodys are "far from perfect", than point out what areas you feel are "inaccurate". Otherwise, It can only be assumed that your statement has absolutely no merit.

The purpose of these types of threads are to help educate folks, not to insult builders.
    Ok...no need to get this into another freaking argument...naming the "problems" does'nt point what's WRONG with them. but i get your point.

let's leave it at that Dino.

Eruption
    Last Online

07.18.17 @ 01:14 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

I was definitely not disrespecting Musikraft as they do make very high quality products. I try to be careful when commenting on anyone else's work as I know I am far from perfect, my Monster body however is as dead on as the Fender... HA! The areas of the body I commented on are obviously off. I've dissected the Fender and templated it so I know a little bit about this.
    I will readily admit my customer service has been poor in the past, but I have worked very hard on that and things are pretty good now.

Now, let's move on and discuss more important things!
    Divebomb, Inc.
    Authorized Floyd Rose Dealer
    Authorized Seymour Duncan Dealer
    Armor Piercing Guitars, Parts, and Accessories
    LOOKING FOR PARTS FROM ALLPARTS? I HAVE THEIR ENTIRE CATALOG AT 10-15% OFF!!! sales@divebombinc.com

On Fire
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ok..i get it..i appologized. Getting a point across is not that easy when english is NOT your language mate...
    Neither is mine...

Banned!
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Just my 2 cents but..if i take the musifkract body..and super impose it on the original franky..it's a dead match. Their is a slight perspective difference in the image for sure, but horns, cavities are dead on to at least 98% if you take in account the different prespective in both images.

I can't do the same with a divebomb body as their is not image of it anywhere on Kyle's site.

Good Enough
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Just my 2 cents but..if i take the musifkract body..and super impose it on the original franky..it's a dead match. Their is a slight perspective difference in the image for sure, but horns, cavities are dead on to at least 98% if you take in account the different prespective in both images.

I can't do the same with a divebomb body as their is not image of it anywhere on Kyle's site.
    If Musikraft bodys are so "dead on", then why did you just purchase 5 KnE bodys and state that you would be soon placing another order for 2 more?
    What happened to product loyalty?

Seriously dude ... you asked me to give it a break, so I'm asking you to do the same.
    And please stop using the fact that English is not your first language as an excuse for your inappropriate comments and behavior.