Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Decision on LP

  1. #1
    5150 bunnyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    08.04.08
    Age
    45
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    669
    Favorite VH Album

    Most
    Favorite VH Song

    Jamie's Crying
    Last Online

    11.06.14 @ 04:06 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Decision on LP

    I am not going to buy it. I am also not going to buy anything else right now. I have so much stuff and so much of it is drech!!!

    I think I will actually sleep better knowing that I passed on it rather than to buy it and have to sell later.

    Thanks for your input!!!
    Dammit!!! I still smell like cotton candy!!!

  2. #2
    Good Enough SLEEPER5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.13.08
    Location
    Canada's West Coast
    Posts
    2,281
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Hear about it later
    Last Online

    12.03.10 @ 03:16 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bunnyman View Post
    I am not going to buy it. I am also not going to buy anything else right now. I have so much stuff and so much of it is drech!!!

    I think I will actually sleep better knowing that I passed on it rather than to buy it and have to sell later.

    Thanks for your input!!!
    Good on ya man! I'm with ya. I keep on getting invites in the mail for specials or preffered client deals at shops. There's so much gear I'd love to get, but my studio is full. I already feel shitty about the last guitar I picked up, my DC-59, and it was cheap. I play it but I get the guilts. So many people I know have lost their job, or have had to take a paycut, and here I am enjoying my good fortune at the moment. Agreed! You'll sleep alot better.
    She looks so $#@!'n good ,so sexy and so frail....Somethin's got the bite on me, I'm goin' straight to Hell.

  3. #3
    Good Enough
    Join Date
    03.23.05
    Posts
    1,780
    Last Online

    11.17.15 @ 08:56 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bunnyman View Post
    I am not going to buy it. I am also not going to buy anything else right now. I have so much stuff and so much of it is drech!!!

    I think I will actually sleep better knowing that I passed on it rather than to buy it and have to sell later.

    Thanks for your input!!!
    We all get G.A.S. ...
    The best thing to do is just wait it out and not make any spontanious purchases. Alot of times, you'll find that guitar you "have to have" isn't all that much of a priority as time passes.

  4. #4
    Baluchitherium
    Join Date
    09.11.06
    Age
    41
    Location
    Leicestershire, England
    Posts
    4,484
    Favorite VH Album

    VH1, VHII or Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    They're all great!
    Last Online

    04.02.15 @ 07:26 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    its just my opinion, but good choice, your back will thank you and maybe arthritis will not set in for a few more years!...lol
    http://www.facebook.com/Tommywho5150

    And with that I'm off to the kitchen to make myself a lesbian omelette...LLFHS in response to one of Graeme's post's


    "The anal beads may have scarred SNIC for life. That guy is tough as fucking nails!! No normal guy could take anal beads to the head and survive! "...OLO on SNIC's near death experience at TLW

    "I'm a 45-year-old man, and I still like to wear a thong or a speedo when I go swimming.
    Not because I have a great body, it's just an easy way to make sure I have the hotel swimming pool all to myself."...Bullwinkle for quite obvious reasons!

    "Dude, the cashier gave me the creepiest sneer when he rang up my unmentionables!"...Sassy Lassy during a Facebook conversation!

  5. #5
    5150 bunnyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    08.04.08
    Age
    45
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    669
    Favorite VH Album

    Most
    Favorite VH Song

    Jamie's Crying
    Last Online

    11.06.14 @ 04:06 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tommywho5150 View Post
    its just my opinion, but good choice, your back will thank you and maybe arthritis will not set in for a few more years!...lol
    I still have a beater LP, so I am not out of the woods, yet!!!
    Dammit!!! I still smell like cotton candy!!!

  6. #6
    5150 bunnyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    08.04.08
    Age
    45
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    669
    Favorite VH Album

    Most
    Favorite VH Song

    Jamie's Crying
    Last Online

    11.06.14 @ 04:06 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dino5150 View Post
    We all get G.A.S. ...
    The best thing to do is just wait it out and not make any spontanious purchases. Alot of times, you'll find that guitar you "have to have" isn't all that much of a priority as time passes.
    So true. Besides, Jamie and Cotton Candy are both getting refins- just Cotton Candy is getting refinned 'cos the paint is ugly (she'll still be Cotton Candy).
    Dammit!!! I still smell like cotton candy!!!

  7. #7
    5150 bunnyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    08.04.08
    Age
    45
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    669
    Favorite VH Album

    Most
    Favorite VH Song

    Jamie's Crying
    Last Online

    11.06.14 @ 04:06 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPER5150 View Post
    Good on ya man! I'm with ya. I keep on getting invites in the mail for specials or preffered client deals at shops. There's so much gear I'd love to get, but my studio is full. I already feel shitty about the last guitar I picked up, my DC-59, and it was cheap. I play it but I get the guilts. So many people I know have lost their job, or have had to take a paycut, and here I am enjoying my good fortune at the moment. Agreed! You'll sleep alot better.
    Thanks. I just could end up seeing it being a guilt-ridden purchase that could cause a fire sale later.
    Dammit!!! I still smell like cotton candy!!!

  8. #8
    Forum Frontman fudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.22.08
    Age
    38
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    14,254
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

    HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

    @
    Likes
    1,316
    Liked 6,297 Times in 3,167 Posts


    Premium Member

    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bunnyman View Post
    Thanks. I just could end up seeing it being a guilt-ridden purchase that could cause a fire sale later.
    Plus its a Les Paul so no one wins.

  9. #9
    Baluchitherium
    Join Date
    02.19.07
    Posts
    4,976
    Last Online

    10.01.15 @ 06:45 PM
    Likes
    99
    Liked 179 Times in 57 Posts

    Default

    Boo Hiss

    lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Hard decision
    By rockerchix in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08.04.07, 08:14 AM
  2. The decision is simple...
    By atomicpunk5150 in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09.04.02, 01:00 PM
  3. The decision is simple...
    By atomicpunk5150 in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09.04.02, 09:47 AM
  4. Tough decision on a wolfie...
    By LilEVH5150 in forum Guitar Room
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06.20.02, 11:19 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •