Register
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

04.28.17 @ 05:51 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Default Chickenfoot will be doing an in store signing.

In-store signing in Los Angeles!
    In Store Appearance @ Best Buy (West LA)
    11301 W. Pico Blvd
    Los Angeles, CA 90064
    Friday, June 5th
    8:00 pm

Come down early for an in-store in Los Angeles and meet the guys and get an autographed copy of the new album!

Note: Due to anticipated attendance, autographs will be first come, first served. Chickenfoot will only be signing their new self titled album, "Chickenfoot".

I like how they end it with " Chickenfoot will only be signing their new self titled album" Which means, leave your VH memorabilia at home LOL!

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

06.19.15 @ 04:34 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lightemup55 View Post
    I like how they end it with " Chickenfoot will only be signing their new self titled album" Which means, leave your VH memorabilia at home LOL!
    It also means leave your Red Rocker, RHCP, Satriani, etc., memorabilia at home. With the different bands these guys have been in and the longevity they've had in their careers, signing anything but the CD could seriously fuck up the in-store appearance. People could show up with shitloads of stuff for them to sign. Plus, most of it ends up on eBay anyhow. I don't fault anyone for instating this policy.
    http://www.myspace.com/pennydreadfulnj

“…and that’s when I learned that waterskiing and Quaaludes do not mix.”

- Dewey Cox

Favorite VH Album

The one with Ed on guitar.
    Favorite VH Song

The one with Ed's amazing solo
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 04:55 PM
    Liked 186 Times in 92 Posts

so they won't sign anything UNLESS you BUY their new album.
    and some people argue about some people selling out for money.
    "I could call it anything, but the only word I can think of is Brown. It's just a warm sound. Warm, big, majestic" - Eddie Van Halen on his Tone

"Van Halen is definitely a ladies band, and I´ve got the Polaroids to prove it". - David Lee Roth

WOLFGANG did the IMPOSSIBLE, he brought back VAN HALEN, DEAL WITH IT.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K. 1984
    Favorite VH Song

Feels So Good (deal with it...
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 11:56 AM
    Liked 426 Times in 228 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

So I guess we know the name of the album now.
    Signature not currently available. You aren't missing much.

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

Feel Your Love Tonight
    Last Online

07.12.17 @ 05:19 PM
    Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ED-A-HOLIC View Post
    Seems like a good deal to me. For the price of the album you get 4 awesome signatures. Who knows, it could be Best Buy's policy.
    \m/ VH \m/

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street, Little Guitars
    Last Online

07.19.17 @ 06:30 AM
    Liked 13 Times in 3 Posts

come on, it's a in store signing. Standard practice to only sign the new CD bought that day. Nothing unusual.
    Don't drink the Jim Jones punch. They're called theToxic Twins for a reason...

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II/OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Good Enough/Little Guitars
    Last Online

06.25.15 @ 09:06 AM
    Liked 42 Times in 11 Posts

Van Halen would do the same thing if they did a signing like this. Only because that's pretty much the protocol for just about every single band when it comes to in-store signings. I know I've been to book signings at Border's where the author will only sign the book he or she is selling. This isn't unusual.

You and plenty of others are trying to nitpick for something wrong with this project, and you're all failing miserably.

As far as the signing goes, cool! One would hope they do one in Chicago, but since L.A. seems to be their base, I doubt it. Still, good for you western Chickenfoot fans!
    "I respect that youre passionate about this but what your saying is complete idiocy..." - MF5150 on McDonald's "preying" on young kids.

"He was born a human, he's a horse's ass by proxy." - It's Mike on Eddymon.

Last Online

03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

Just out of curiosity, if the album cover is heat sensitive black, does the band intend to sign it with white markers? It might be a good idea to bring your own Sharpie.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

02.17.17 @ 11:44 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Nothing wrong with making money. I'm pretty sure everyone of us wake up every morning with the idea that we will make some money today. How many people will CF employee this year or help to pay employees? I would guess ten's of thousands from the security guys at the studio to the parking lot guy and ticket takers at the venues.

I have no problem with these guys making a few bucks for their art. BTW guys sign a few copies of the artwork for your grandchildren.
    If you want a little peace, sometimes you got to fight
    We got to walk through the darkness
    Before we stand in the light.
    -S. Hagar

http://www.chickenfoot.us/

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by vhrocks2005 View Post
    Van Halen would do the same thing if they did a signing like this. Only because that's pretty much the protocol for just about every single band when it comes to in-store signings. I know I've been to book signings at Border's where the author will only sign the book he or she is selling. This isn't unusual.

You and plenty of others are trying to nitpick for something wrong with this project, and you're all failing miserably.

As far as the signing goes, cool! One would hope they do one in Chicago, but since L.A. seems to be their base, I doubt it. Still, good for you western Chickenfoot fans!
    Just because I said that they won't sign anything apart than their CD doesn't mean I want to nitpick Satriani's band.
    To me it's funny how people attack Eddie because he has his Guitar company (and like someone else posted we all wake up wanting to make some money) and now that I say something about Satriani's band you attack me.
    "I could call it anything, but the only word I can think of is Brown. It's just a warm sound. Warm, big, majestic" - Eddie Van Halen on his Tone

"Van Halen is definitely a ladies band, and I´ve got the Polaroids to prove it". - David Lee Roth

Last Online

02.18.16 @ 03:10 PM
    Liked 144 Times in 51 Posts

come on.

Hang 'Em High
    Favorite VH Album

You name it
    Favorite VH Song

See above
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 05:15 AM
    Liked 226 Times in 162 Posts

Just because I said that they won't sign anything apart than their CD doesn't mean I want to nitpick Satriani's band.
    To me it's funny how people attack Eddie because he has his Guitar company (and like someone else posted we all wake up wanting to make some money) and now that I say something about Satriani's band you attack me.
    People attack Eddie because ALL he has is his guitar company. He's no longer an active musician and people can attack away in that regard because he whores his name out with no new music to support it. Some call it smart business, others call it a lazy arsehole cashing in. Call it what you wish.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

take your whiskey home
    Last Online

09.10.17 @ 07:23 PM
    Liked 51 Times in 34 Posts

just pre ordered mine on best buy website..if they were going to be doing an in store signing somewhere close by here i would gladly pay the grand total of 10.71 (with tax) to get the signatures of these guys...bottom line is if you don't have 10 bucks available don't bother..and don't bitch...

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II/OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Good Enough/Little Guitars
    Last Online

06.25.15 @ 09:06 AM
    Liked 42 Times in 11 Posts

It's apples and oranges. Chickenfoot and Van Halen are musicians, yet only one of them is making music. And this isn't "Satriani's band." This is Sam's, Mike's, Chad's, and Joe's band. Funny how VH fans think that the "Eddie's Band" mentality goes along with every other band. Guess that makes Rush "Alex Lifeson's Band." Or Motley Crue is "Nikki Sixx's Band," yes?

And you basically came off with a holier than thou remark by saying "Wow, people bitch about Ed making money, but they're gonna force you to buy the CD?" THAT is nitpicking and everyone else got that vibe. But as I said, that's the protocol with in-store signings.

It's not an attack. Because it wasn't an attack when you guys were giving it to us during the tour last year. Funny how that works, eh?
    "I respect that youre passionate about this but what your saying is complete idiocy..." - MF5150 on McDonald's "preying" on young kids.

"He was born a human, he's a horse's ass by proxy." - It's Mike on Eddymon.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by vhrocks2005 View Post
    It's apples and oranges. Chickenfoot and Van Halen are musicians, yet only one of them is making music. And this isn't "Satriani's band." This is Sam's, Mike's, Chad's, and Joe's band. Funny how VH fans think that the "Eddie's Band" mentality goes along with every other band. Guess that makes Rush "Alex Lifeson's Band." Or Motley Crue is "Nikki Sixx's Band," yes?

And you basically came off with a holier than thou remark by saying "Wow, people bitch about Ed making money, but they're gonna force you to buy the CD?" THAT is nitpicking and everyone else got that vibe. But as I said, that's the protocol with in-store signings.

It's not an attack. Because it wasn't an attack when you guys were giving it to us during the tour last year. Funny how that works, eh?
    I don't remeber ever attacking anyone during the VH tour.
    Say what you want.

To me it's really funny how You people take it personal when someone has a different opinion about Satriani's new band, I could say the band name, but I don't like it.
    You might not like it but if I had said Sam's new band you wouldn't have given a dime.

I really hope VH release something in the future, but if they don't, then that's their desision. If they do, then I can imagine You attacking anything VH fans say against your opinion.