VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

07.24.11 @ 04:36 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Default Classy lady arrested for breastfeeding while drunk

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...91badmom1.html

Mother Faces BWI Charge
    Cops: Intoxicated North Dakota woman caught breast-feeding infant
    APRIL 28--Meet Stacey Anvarinia. The North Dakota woman, 26, is facing a child neglect charge for allegedly breast-feeding while drunk, according to court records. Anvarinia, a Grand Forks resident, yesterday pleaded not guilty to the criminal count, which stemmed from a police visit to her home in February. While responding to a domestic disturbance call, Grand Forks Police Department officers watched as an "extremely intoxicated" Anvarinia "began breast feeding her infant in front of us," according to an incident report. Since alcohol can pass from mother to child via breast milk, Anvarinia was arrested for neglecting her six-week-old infant (the felony information filed against Anvarinia in District Court can be found here). The baby was transported to Altru Hospital for examination, while Anvarinia was booked into the county lockup, where the below mug shot was snapped. (3 pages)

The link takes you to a pic of this wonderful mom who is "doing her part" (sorry It's Me...had to poke a little fun at you!)
    Stay out of it, dude.

I am Van Halen.

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 03:13 PM
    Liked 6,699 Times in 3,719 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by broken9500 View Post
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...91badmom1.html

Mother Faces BWI Charge
    Cops: Intoxicated North Dakota woman caught breast-feeding infant
    APRIL 28--Meet Stacey Anvarinia. The North Dakota woman, 26, is facing a child neglect charge for allegedly breast-feeding while drunk, according to court records. Anvarinia, a Grand Forks resident, yesterday pleaded not guilty to the criminal count, which stemmed from a police visit to her home in February. While responding to a domestic disturbance call, Grand Forks Police Department officers watched as an "extremely intoxicated" Anvarinia "began breast feeding her infant in front of us," according to an incident report. Since alcohol can pass from mother to child via breast milk, Anvarinia was arrested for neglecting her six-week-old infant (the felony information filed against Anvarinia in District Court can be found here). The baby was transported to Altru Hospital for examination, while Anvarinia was booked into the county lockup, where the below mug shot was snapped. (3 pages)

The link takes you to a pic of this wonderful mom who is "doing her part" (sorry It's Me...had to poke a little fun at you!)

lol - I have no problem with taking the kid away from her.

Broken,

This was not the type of person I had in mind when I said single moms were doing their part. I was referring to responsible women who had the fathers bail on them without providing any sort of support for the kids.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by it's me View Post
    lol - I have no problem with taking the kid away from her.

Broken,

This was not the type of person I had in mind when I said single moms were doing their part. I was referring to responsible women who had the fathers bail on them without providing any sort of support for the kids.
    I know brother.

It's just that so often people focus on men being deadbeats, as if ALL single moms are these triumphant heros sacrificing everything.

Truth is, deadbeatism knows no gender and the male gender gets way more crap than the female gender does when it comes to parenthood.

And I didn't go looking for this story...The Wife sent it to me and I thought "I'm going to post this." Then when I pulled up the non-music forum I remembered the other thread and thought "PERFECT!" heeheehee
    Stay out of it, dude.

I am Van Halen.

Favorite VH Album

Too hard to choose
    Favorite VH Song

Too hard to choose
    Last Online

06.02.16 @ 09:13 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

It's a bright future out there, now isn't it.

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

I know brother.

It's just that so often people focus on men being deadbeats, as if ALL single moms are these triumphant heros sacrificing everything.

Truth is, deadbeatism knows no gender and the male gender gets way more crap than the female gender does when it comes to parenthood.

And I didn't go looking for this story...The Wife sent it to me and I thought "I'm going to post this." Then when I pulled up the non-music forum I remembered the other thread and thought "PERFECT!" heeheehee
    any father who doesn't support their kids is a piece of crap. Most single moms do well considering the circumstances, some are pieces of crap however.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

any father who doesn't support their kids is a piece of crap. Most single moms do well considering the circumstances, some are pieces of crap however.
    I don't think single mothers circumstances are too different from that of single fathers. They both gotta work, both gotta assume multiple roles, both gotta go it alone.

Just like dead beat parents...be they male or female, they can all go to hell.
    Stay out of it, dude.

I am Van Halen.

Future's in the past....
    Favorite VH Album

WACF, FW, DD
    Favorite VH Song

At the moment, Little Guitars
    Last Online

11.03.17 @ 01:35 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

I dunno, there's an awful lot of single mothers around here that need parenting classes.

Rule #1: You don't have your kid ask to spend a Friday night at someone's house and then not be able to be found or contacted until Sunday afternoon because your ass is out partying knowing the kid is being watched after. Always assured us that she would pick him up Saturday afternoon, and then nothing until Sunday.

Yes, we had one of those. Bitch would drop her son off as soon as she could on Fri afternoon and we'd not hear from her until late Sunday evening.
    11/05/78 Hollywood Sportatorium
    12/10/82 Hollywood Sportatorium
    01/20/84 Hollywood Sportatorium
    01/21/84 Hollywood Sportatorium
    02/16/08 Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've got dreams in hidden places and extra smiles for when I'm blue.

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

I don't think single mothers circumstances are too different from that of single fathers. They both gotta work, both gotta assume multiple roles, both gotta go it alone.

Just like dead beat parents...be they male or female, they can all go to hell.
    assuming you're talking abot single mothers and fathers who have custody of their kids.

Why should either be forced to go it alone? That's the biggest issue I have with the lack of teeth in support laws. The other parent (usually the man) needs to be forced (by any means necessary) to support his kids.

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by VanHalenRules View Post
    I dunno, there's an awful lot of single mothers around here that need parenting classes.

Rule #1: You don't have your kid ask to spend a Friday night at someone's house and then not be able to be found or contacted until Sunday afternoon because your ass is out partying knowing the kid is being watched after. Always assured us that she would pick him up Saturday afternoon, and then nothing until Sunday.

Yes, we had one of those. Bitch would drop her son off as soon as she could on Fri afternoon and we'd not hear from her until late Sunday evening.

alot of parents need parenting classes. I'm not saying that there's not thousands of examples of single mothers who have no business raising kids. I see it all the time and it makes me sick. My wife is a teacher (grade 2) and she can probably hand pick the kids who will spend time in jail some time in their life just based on the kids parent(s).

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

assuming you're talking abot single mothers and fathers who have custody of their kids.

Why should either be forced to go it alone? That's the biggest issue I have with the lack of teeth in support laws. The other parent (usually the man) needs to be forced (by any means necessary) to support his kids.
    absolutely. The only reason I see for a parent not living with their kid and the other parent to NOT support said child would be if the other parent said "no, don't bother" or if they were somehow unable to...say they're dead, or something like that.

Single parenthood is a fact of life and it isnt the end of the world because a lot of people do just fine but in the cases where someone is able but not willing to help raise their own kid...well...screw them. To what degree I think there should be legal recourse, I'm not sure. Based on how I feel about a government poking around in the private affairs of a family, I'm not sure I can reconcile forced child support with the rest of my outlook.

Now then, in Brokenland, it would be a different story...but here in the US...the courts suck.

Seems like people should simply be more careful who they have kids with.
    Stay out of it, dude.

I am Van Halen.

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

absolutely. The only reason I see for a parent not living with their kid and the other parent to NOT support said child would be if the other parent said "no, don't bother" or if they were somehow unable to...say they're dead, or something like that.

Single parenthood is a fact of life and it isnt the end of the world because a lot of people do just fine but in the cases where someone is able but not willing to help raise their own kid...well...screw them. To what degree I think there should be legal recourse, I'm not sure. Based on how I feel about a government poking around in the private affairs of a family, I'm not sure I can reconcile forced child support with the rest of my outlook.

Now then, in Brokenland, it would be a different story...but here in the US...the courts suck.

Seems like people should simply be more careful who they have kids with.

in "it's me land" not paying child support would be like not paying taxes. And you don't want to know what happens to those people.

Favorite VH Album

Women and Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me a Doctor
    Last Online

03.10.14 @ 08:22 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The other parent (usually the man) needs to be forced (by any means necessary) to support his kids.
    which is the case of my biological father (i call him other things that are not appropriate for this board, and the line is very high here i think) he's supposed to put me through college, and owes 5,000-7, 000 US dollars to us ( me and my brother) he'll send a 20 in a card once in a while, but i think if he has 20, plus the price of stamps, then he can start making payments.
    [On the House Un-American Activities Committee] "They'll nail anyone who ever scratched his ass during the National Anthem."- Humphrey Bogart
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done".- George Carlin
    "I just think people should be very free with sex. They should draw the line at goats." - Elton John
    "I'm just trying to figure out why you donít have any clothes on," the deputy said.

"Me too," Krauss replied.

"Donít forget! One sperm can ruin your whole day!"

Future's in the past....
    Favorite VH Album

WACF, FW, DD
    Favorite VH Song

At the moment, Little Guitars
    Last Online

11.03.17 @ 01:35 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avhevhmashdlr View Post
    which is the case of my biological father (i call him other things that are not appropriate for this board, and the line is very high here i think) he's supposed to put me through college, and owes 5,000-7, 000 US dollars to us ( me and my brother) he'll send a 20 in a card once in a while, but i think if he has 20, plus the price of stamps, then he can start making payments.
    Sounds like my ex. Her father owed her and her twin sister about $20k by the time they were 18....never saw a dime.
    11/05/78 Hollywood Sportatorium
    12/10/82 Hollywood Sportatorium
    01/20/84 Hollywood Sportatorium
    01/21/84 Hollywood Sportatorium
    02/16/08 Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've got dreams in hidden places and extra smiles for when I'm blue.

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts

Donor

Amen to that. ^

As a single mother with no support whatsoever, I can only try and keep things safe for my kids.

As for this "classy lady," some people do not deserve to be parents.
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

"A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 03:43 PM
    Liked 2,238 Times in 1,356 Posts

the kid I raised had a deadbeat Dad..he had never paid a nickle of support even tho the kids were in middle school....when his mother died, I called his father and asked him what I should do about the kids....he had never met me, but said 'Whatever you decide is fine with me"...then he tried the 'I'm not even sure I'm the father" slander bit...which was RIDICULOUS if you ever saw the father and son side by side

Yeah "whatever you decide is fine" my ass!

So I decided to sue his ass for 12 years of back child support on behalf of "junior"

and I got it, along with legal fees, DNA testing fees, interest, a college fund, and half the orthodonture bill,

horse's ass

OH and here's the high point...after horse's ass died, it came out that this guy had won a medal of heroism for saving some stranger is a burning vehicle

he'd risk his life to save a stranger and deny his own children's existence....some hero