Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 126
  1. #1
    Unchained HailNgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.07.00
    Posts
    448
    Last Online

    05.01.12 @ 10:03 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default davidleeroth.com

    anyone seen this lately? Great new photos up
    Yes

  2. #2
    Eruption
    Join Date
    06.08.04
    Age
    30
    Location
    Findlay, Ohio
    Posts
    1,436
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

    09.16.17 @ 05:43 PM
    Likes
    1
    Liked 8 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    I hadn't seen these pictures before ... there are some very cool young photos of the band on there. Thanks for posting!

    EDIT: Nice to see Mike on there
    Last edited by rockyvanheineken; 04.23.09 at 12:17 AM.

  3. #3
    Baluchitherium
    Join Date
    02.19.07
    Posts
    4,976
    Last Online

    10.01.15 @ 06:45 PM
    Likes
    99
    Liked 179 Times in 57 Posts

    Default

    Wow very cool early pics! Thx for the heads up
    Last edited by At0micPunk; 04.23.09 at 12:31 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #4
    Emperor of VHLinks.com Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.02.99
    Age
    46
    Location
    Somewhere Near LA
    Posts
    68,700
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 01:21 PM
    Likes
    1,263
    Liked 11,559 Times in 4,925 Posts

    Default

    Looks like outtakes from the VH 1 album picture session.

    What the hell is Ed playing here...some weird Les Paul-type guitar. Looks like a Jr. or something kinda.

    Webmaster
    VHLinks.com - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
    http://www.vhlinks.com

    JamToThis.com
    Audio/Video Trading Community
    Tons of Van Halen!

  5. #5
    Baluchitherium
    Join Date
    02.19.07
    Posts
    4,976
    Last Online

    10.01.15 @ 06:45 PM
    Likes
    99
    Liked 179 Times in 57 Posts

    Default




    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #6
    Baluchitherium
    Join Date
    02.19.07
    Posts
    4,976
    Last Online

    10.01.15 @ 06:45 PM
    Likes
    99
    Liked 179 Times in 57 Posts

    Default

    DavidLeeRoth.COM








    Cool pics. Linked to a few I've never seen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #7
    Baluchitherium
    Join Date
    02.19.07
    Posts
    4,976
    Last Online

    10.01.15 @ 06:45 PM
    Likes
    99
    Liked 179 Times in 57 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    Looks like outtakes from the VH 1 album picture session.

    What the hell is Ed playing here...some weird Les Paul-type guitar. Looks like a Jr. or something kinda.
    Yeah it's something like that. HM..interesting..only one pickup..no toggle switch..one volume and one tone control.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #8
    Baluchitherium
    Join Date
    07.26.07
    Age
    47
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    4,654
    Favorite VH Album

    VH II
    Favorite VH Song

    Down in Flames
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 02:13 AM
    Likes
    1,164
    Liked 200 Times in 83 Posts

    Default

    Wow.... Some awesome pics there.

    "Nothing could of stopped us back then anyways..." Could of? I thought Dave was smarter than that...

    The one on the right looks like Bonnie Raitt:


    This one, and the two that follow it are reversed:
    Posted from yo' mama's house.


  9. #9
    Little Dreamer
    Join Date
    05.01.04
    Location
    Guadalajara, Mexico
    Posts
    26
    Last Online

    10.18.14 @ 07:34 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasVic View Post
    Wow.... Some awesome pics there.

    "Nothing could of stopped us back then anyways..." Could of? I thought Dave was smarter than that...

    The one on the right looks like Bonnie Raitt:

    Is that Steve Nicks on the left?
    Last edited by Eric M; 04.23.09 at 02:08 AM.

  10. #10
    Good Enough kowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.10.02
    Age
    32
    Location
    Peoria
    Posts
    1,917
    Last Online

    12.03.17 @ 11:54 AM
    Likes
    12
    Liked 35 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by At0micPunk View Post
    Yeah it's something like that. HM..interesting..only one pickup..no toggle switch..one volume and one tone control.
    It's a Jr. that he painted black, and then the black peeled off.

  11. #11
    Eruption EAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.10.02
    Age
    45
    Location
    Southington, CT
    Posts
    840
    Favorite VH Album

    1984
    Favorite VH Song

    Jump
    Last Online

    12.09.17 @ 07:25 AM
    Likes
    100
    Liked 180 Times in 91 Posts

    Default

    Just when you think you've seen every picture of VH and DLR and then you see more. I love it.

    I like that he included Mike Anthony in there too.
    ________________

  12. #12
    Atomic Punk smithjc's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.12.00
    Location
    The US of A
    Posts
    16,463
    Favorite VH Album

    Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

    Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

    08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Likes
    130
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Yes that is the rock temptress Stevie Nicks and Bonnie Raitt. Wonder when taken? I ran across a couple of early live pics with Mikey behind a keyboard. Anyone know what that was about? What tunes?? They're in Zloz's photo book. Kewl book btw.
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

    "A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One



  13. #13
    Eruption EAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.10.02
    Age
    45
    Location
    Southington, CT
    Posts
    840
    Favorite VH Album

    1984
    Favorite VH Song

    Jump
    Last Online

    12.09.17 @ 07:25 AM
    Likes
    100
    Liked 180 Times in 91 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smithjc View Post
    Yes that is the rock temptress Stevie Nicks and Bonnie Raitt. Wonder when taken? I ran across a couple of early live pics with Mikey behind a keyboard. Anyone know what that was about? What tunes?? They're in Zloz's photo book. Kewl book btw.
    Mike used to play keyboards on Cradle Will Rock back on that tour. That's probably what it was from.
    ________________

  14. #14
    Existentially Uncertain Fontcow's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.21.01
    Age
    49
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Posts
    3,561
    Last Online

    03.13.17 @ 07:58 PM
    Likes
    433
    Liked 868 Times in 463 Posts

    Default

    This one is flipped too as I never knew Alex to be left-handed!

    Quote Originally Posted by At0micPunk View Post

  15. #15
    Atomic Punk smithjc's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.12.00
    Location
    The US of A
    Posts
    16,463
    Favorite VH Album

    Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

    Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

    08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Likes
    130
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts


    Donor

    Quote Originally Posted by EAS View Post
    Mike used to play keyboards on Cradle Will Rock back on that tour. That's probably what it was from.
    Thanks for the clue.

    Man those guys were really something back in the day. Sounds like nobody could touch them back then. After I looked through the Zloz book again I had to crank up some early VH tuneage last night. I ended up going through all my old GW books as well.

    Guess it was a VH night last night.
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

    "A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One



 

 

Similar Threads

  1. www.davidleeroth.com
    By rjs8484 in forum The Diamond One
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 07.17.05, 03:37 PM
  2. davidleeroth.com
    By ericgtr in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05.24.02, 02:13 PM
  3. davidleeroth.com
    By TrapZZ in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01.05.02, 12:18 PM
  4. The New DavidLeeRoth.com
    By Brett in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11.21.01, 09:26 AM
  5. DAVIDLEEROTH.com down?
    By NOaverageJOE in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08.08.00, 10:34 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •