Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

She's The Woman, Mean Street
    Last Online

05.21.17 @ 06:59 AM
    Liked 44 Times in 20 Posts

Donor

Default Yet Another Reason To Love The Great State Of Texas !

Lode's Facebook
    @Lode13 on Twitter

Favorite VH Album

Women and Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me a Doctor
    Last Online

03.10.14 @ 08:22 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

and i can move to texas when?
    [On the House Un-American Activities Committee] "They'll nail anyone who ever scratched his ass during the National Anthem."- Humphrey Bogart
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done".- George Carlin
    "I just think people should be very free with sex. They should draw the line at goats." - Elton John
    "I'm just trying to figure out why you donít have any clothes on," the deputy said.

"Me too," Krauss replied.

"Donít forget! One sperm can ruin your whole day!"

Favorite VH Album

The 1 that had that 1 song
    Favorite VH Song

Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

05.21.17 @ 06:42 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Funny, where was the outrage when Bush was going on spastic spending spree's, like a 10 year old on a sugar high???

Save the bullshit rhetoric. It was fine when your boy was doing it, but now that someone else has to keep tossing money, at the problems he helped create to try to fix the problems, suddenly there's outrage???

But when those to the middle and left were screaming to anyone who would listen, about Bush's wasteful spending, creating more bureaucracy, we were called un-American and un-Patriotic? Fuck you!! Fake anger feigning douche-bags!! The lot of them.

Gov. Perry, and those at the press conference, must not love America. That's it. They're not patriots, they don't want the best for their country. They want America to fail...blahblahblah...
    Last edited by RRMB; 04.14.09 at 07:31 PM.
    "Jesus, that fucker just crawled out of his hen house that was destroyed by the Alabama tornados. Fucking 280mph plus winds sucked the gleam off this bitch and passed it on to a bird in Rhoad Island." - Hurricane Halen 5/3/11 (about my birthday chicken from seenbad)

"Pete is this big, loud muthafucker with a big ass heart, y'all!!!!---------" - Hurricane Halen 9/27/13

"Princess Freckle-Tits hasn't had a good day." LLFHS 7/8/10 (on Lindsay Lohans' legal drama)

http://www.facebook.com/RedRockinMonkeyBoy

CHILDREN OF "THE FOOT" UNITE

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by avhevhmashdlr View Post
    and i can move to texas when?

Been thinking about it for a couple of years, myself ! I'd bet it's gonna get real crowded there before too long !

Although I've heard that there's about another 20 states considering the same thing....
    Lode's Facebook
    @Lode13 on Twitter

Middle of Tornado/earthquake alley.... so confused!!!
    Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

Poundcake
    Last Online

07.22.17 @ 01:18 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

Lol Hell yeah Lode! Even though I now reside in the suck ass neighbor state... Tx will always be my home! We still have Tx plates... and my Drivers license will always be Tx... when are you and Tab moving in?
    http://www.myspace.com/texaschic22
    It's private.. but if you at least say who you are from VH links I will add ya!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Redrockinmonkeyboy View Post
    Funny, where was the outrage when Bush was going spastic like a 10 year old on a sugar high???

Save the bullshit rhetoric. It was fine when your boys was doing it, but now that someone else has to keep tossing money, at the problems he helped create to try to fix the problems, suddenly there's outrage???

But when those to the middle and left were screaming to anyone who would listen, about Bush's wasteful spending, creating more beauracracy, we were called un-American and un-Patriotic? Fuck you!! Fake anger feigning douchebags!! The lot of them.

Gov. Perry, and those at the press conference, must not love America. That's it. They're not patriots, they don't want the best for their country. They want America to fail...blahblahblah...

Glad you're happy with the way things are progressing !

You still don't get it.... It's not about Bush or Obama.....it's about the whoile fucking lot of them ! The people are finally getting fed up ! At least some of us are.
    Last edited by Lodewijk; 04.14.09 at 07:32 PM.
    Lode's Facebook
    @Lode13 on Twitter

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Poundcake View Post
    Lol Hell yeah Lode! Even though I now reside in the suck ass neighbor state... Tx will always be my home! We still have Tx plates... and my Drivers license will always be Tx... when are you and Tab moving in?

By the looks of things....sooner than I thought.
    Lode's Facebook
    @Lode13 on Twitter

Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 03:05 PM
    Liked 2,390 Times in 1,492 Posts

Premium Member

Trouble is a brewing. Perry has some great points. I just sent the feds 25 percent of my income and they are pissing it away on things that would make the founders roll over in their graves. I love my country but something has gone very wrong and people in the Republican party are just as much to blame. Its time for a party who respects the US Constitution,US sovereignty,and lets capitolism flourish and when it founders let it fix itself.
    Last edited by edwardv; 04.14.09 at 07:35 PM.
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

Middle of Tornado/earthquake alley.... so confused!!!
    Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

Poundcake
    Last Online

07.22.17 @ 01:18 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Lodewijk View Post
    By the looks of things....sooner than I thought.
    Come on!
    http://www.myspace.com/texaschic22
    It's private.. but if you at least say who you are from VH links I will add ya!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Donor

Lode's Facebook
    @Lode13 on Twitter

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Glad you're happy with the way things are progressing !

You still don't get it.... It's not about Bush or Obama.....it's about the whoile fucking lot of them ! The people are finally getting fed up ! At least some of us are.
    Dude, don't be disingenuous. You know I'm not thrilled with the way things are going. Shit, I made less in the last 3 years, than at ANY other time in my adult life.

And I DO GET IT!!! You're the one that is blind to it man. It IS about Obama...and the mess that Bush left him. Obama hasn't even rolled out any solid plans. He's too busy trying to put his fingers in the holes in the dam. People are blaming Obama for the problems now, instead of placing them on the head of George Bush.

These bullshit tea party rallies, Texas re-affirming their sovereignty??? You're dense if this isn't about trying to blame Obama.

All the experts, on both sides, have said that all of this won't bottom out until the end of this year. Until then we have to bide our time. The bounce can't happen until the bottom is reached.

It's no secret I never voted for Bush. But, when he took the Oath of Office, I did what I thought was right. At the time, I was in radio, made a "special" God Bless The USA mix, using his speech in it. Even though I didn't trust the guy, he's the President. I gave him time to get his feet under him, which wasn't tough considering the country was doing well. There was a budget surplus, we were happy with the way things were going.

Then 9/11 hit. I wasn't certain Bush would be up to the task. But he showed emotion, unlike any other President in my life. Then he said the right things; the country rallied behind him. With in 6 months, he pissed that goodwill and feeling down his leg. That's when I started to criticize him.

If, by 1/20/2011, I don't see any change, I'll be the first one to stand up and shout for a new President. That'll have given Obama two years to make a dent in the problems. If he makes it worse, I will openly be campaigning for someone else. But it won't be a Republican or a Democrat.
    "Jesus, that fucker just crawled out of his hen house that was destroyed by the Alabama tornados. Fucking 280mph plus winds sucked the gleam off this bitch and passed it on to a bird in Rhoad Island." - Hurricane Halen 5/3/11 (about my birthday chicken from seenbad)

"Pete is this big, loud muthafucker with a big ass heart, y'all!!!!---------" - Hurricane Halen 9/27/13

"Princess Freckle-Tits hasn't had a good day." LLFHS 7/8/10 (on Lindsay Lohans' legal drama)

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH, WACF, FW, 5150, OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Dreams/Unchained/InASR/5150
    Last Online

11.25.17 @ 04:30 AM
    Liked 298 Times in 161 Posts

Dude, don't be disingenuous. You know I'm not thrilled with the way things are going. Shit, I made less in the last 3 years, than at ANY other time in my adult life.

And I DO GET IT!!! You're the one that is blind to it man. It IS about Obama...and the mess that Bush left him. Obama hasn't even rolled out any solid plans. He's too busy trying to put his fingers in the holes in the dam. People are blaming Obama for the problems now, instead of placing them on the head of George Bush.

These bullshit tea party rallies, Texas re-affirming their sovereignty??? You're dense if this isn't about trying to blame Obama.

All the experts, on both sides, have said that all of this won't bottom out until the end of this year. Until then we have to bide our time. The bounce can't happen until the bottom is reached.

It's no secret I never voted for Bush. But, when he took the Oath of Office, I did what I thought was right. At the time, I was in radio, made a "special" God Bless The USA mix, using his speech in it. Even though I didn't trust the guy, he's the President. I gave him time to get his feet under him, which wasn't tough considering the country was doing well. There was a budget surplus, we were happy with the way things were going.

Then 9/11 hit. I wasn't certain Bush would be up to the task. But he showed emotion, unlike any other President in my life. Then he said the right things; the country rallied behind him. With in 6 months, he pissed that goodwill and feeling down his leg. That's when I started to criticize him.

If, by 1/20/2011, I don't see any change, I'll be the first one to stand up and shout for a new President. That'll have given Obama two years to make a dent in the problems. If he makes it worse, I will openly be campaigning for someone else. But it won't be a Republican or a Democrat.
    Brother, I like and agree with everything you've said in this thread...so much so that I'm not gonna post anything else unless I truly feel the need.

May God bless the United States of America! Now, back to my FEMA camp for a few hours of shut-eye...

Favorite VH Album

('78-'84) VH 1; ('86-'95) 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Dave- I'm The One ; Sam- 5150
    Last Online

11.17.17 @ 12:11 PM
    Liked 1,033 Times in 543 Posts

I just booked a flight for my first trip to Texas! Coming out in September to finally go to a Longhorns game in Austin on Saturday then flying back to my buddy's house in Phoenix the next morning to go the the Ariz Cardinals-Indy Colts game Sunday night in prime time.

Gonna have me a football weekend out west.....can't wait to be part of a sea of burnt orange!!
    VH with Dave ('78-'84) - The best years....the "real" VH.
    VH with Sam ('86-'96) - Incredible era....."We have renamed this town 'New Halen!'.
    VH with Gary ('98) - Fucking disaster. WTF was that??
    VH with Wolf/Dave ('12-'15) - Amazing comeback. Smokin' album and tours.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Donor

You go ahead and wait it out for another two years, and hope that things don't get worse. Good luck with that .

I'm gonna try to enact some type of change by speaking my mind and trying to get someone to listen. I was taught early in life that when things go horribly wrong, get back to the basics and rebuild from there. That's what I'm pushing . Increasing states rights, decreasing federal power, and taking us back to the restictions of the Constitution. If you want to take that as a personal attack on your boy, so be it. That's on you. People I know are fed up with Republicans AND Democrats, whether you believe it or not.

Pelosi, Dodd, Frank, McCain, Holder, Reid...etc. have all been in power longer than Obama and deserve no such grace period.
    Lode's Facebook
    @Lode13 on Twitter

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Pelosi, Dodd, Frank, McCain, Holder, Reid...etc. have all been in power longer than Obama and deserve no such grace period.
    I won't argue that for a second.

All I'm saying is that the timing of all this bullshit outrage is extremely suspect. If people were really tired of federal intrusion, they would've been out, en mass, when the Patriot Act was being ram-rodded through the republican held Congress. NOOOOBODY was pissed off about the intrusion then.

It's disingenuous at the least, hypocritical at the most.