Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Last Online

12.13.11 @ 02:09 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Looking for authors....

Sucka or whomever: I figured I'd put this in the Sports forum since it's sports related and a non sports person would have no interest anyway. I hope that's OK. If not move to Non please.

....to write articles for my sports website which is also a blog so anyone can visit anytime and submit comments. I'm going to have it's focus on MLB, NFL, NBA, and NHL stories and news. You can write articles whenever you wish to: once a day, once a week, once a month? I'm sure the sport which is in season would garner the most attention.

Basically you would sign up, write your article, submit it for moderation by me, so leave my mother out of this, and I'd publish it to the site for the whole world to see.

Right off the top of my head I was thinking Brett (NBA), Sucka (NFL), Jrk5150 (MLB) but you can write about any sport which you desire to. You can even jump around and don't have to stick to any particular sport. Anyone's welcome just revealing my initial thoughts.

Is anyone interested? I'll check back to monitor interest and then I'll give out more details. I hope this works out I think it would be mighty interesting and I'd look forward to reading your interesting comments and views on the sports world.

Regards,

Bob
    Last edited by Bob_R; 03.13.09 at 11:19 AM.

Pope Of Greenwich Village SuckaInA3Piece's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

08.28.17 @ 03:27 PM
    Liked 98 Times in 54 Posts

Donor

NFL and NHL are my thang. I'm interested.
    "It's always a Catch-22 situation. They hate you if you're the same, and they hate you if you're different."
    ~Eddie Van Halen~

"The perfect woman has an IQ of 150, wants to make love until 4 in the morning, and then turns into a pizza."
    ~David Lee Roth~

Sucka'sFacebook