Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Last Online

03.04.09 @ 11:37 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

AT& T doesnt cover warranty!!

If You have AT&T, you better check your contract! I bought a phone from one of their retail stores( The Blackjack II) and within four month's the phone died. It wasn't dropped or anything! So I got on their website and contacted them. They walked me through some trouble shooting and when that didn't work they told me to send it to them and they would replace it. They emailed me the shipping label and everything. So I send it to them and after two weeks of hearing nothing I call. They have no idea where the phone is or why I even sent it to them? I proceed to tell them the story( after being hung up on and transferred to four different people) They can see the email that they sent but still tell me they don't have or know where it is. Then they try to sell( yes sell) me a new phone and also extend my contract. So after dealing with this on the phone for over 4 hours, I got nothing! AT&T refuse's to find my phone and or replace it! I filed a BBB ( Better Business Bureau) Complaint against them but have heard nothing. What do you guys think of this? I am at a lost. Sorry about all this but I didn't know who else I could vent on.
    Peace..

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.02.17 @ 07:05 AM
    Liked 199 Times in 105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by likestorocker View Post
    If You have AT&T, you better check your contract! I bought a phone from one of their retail stores( The Blackjack II) and within four month's the phone died. It wasn't dropped or anything! So I got on their website and contacted them. They walked me through some trouble shooting and when that didn't work they told me to send it to them and they would replace it. They emailed me the shipping label and everything. So I send it to them and after two weeks of hearing nothing I call. They have no idea where the phone is or why I even sent it to them? I proceed to tell them the story( after being hung up on and transferred to four different people) They can see the email that they sent but still tell me they don't have or know where it is. Then they try to sell( yes sell) me a new phone and also extend my contract. So after dealing with this on the phone for over 4 hours, I got nothing! AT&T refuse's to find my phone and or replace it! I filed a BBB ( Better Business Bureau) Complaint against them but have heard nothing. What do you guys think of this? I am at a lost. Sorry about all this but I didn't know who else I could vent on.
    Peace..

While we're all extremely happy for you and your little story, what the FUCK does this have to do with Van Halen?

Last Online

03.04.09 @ 11:37 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The same thing Wal-mart and ALDI and oh yea The 911 message about McDonalds does! Dipshit!!!

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K. 1984
    Favorite VH Song

Feels So Good (deal with it...
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 10:52 AM
    Liked 426 Times in 228 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

I had something similar happen with my phone (different company) because they said it had been exposed to moisture. When you take the battery off there was a little thingy that changed colour if it was exposed to moisture. Apparently having it sit on your counter while you shower just once is enough to void the phone warranty. Sweet.
    Signature not currently available. You aren't missing much.

Last Online

03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

The same thing Wal-mart and ALDI and oh yea The 911 message about McDonalds does! Dipshit!!!

Relax, no need to call people names. sinner's swing was merely pointing out that you'd posted in the wrong forum. Your post has since been moved to the proper place.
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.02.17 @ 07:05 AM
    Liked 199 Times in 105 Posts

So you post a total of 1 post per year since you joined and never ever bothered to read the rules, and I'm a dipshit? LOL See you next year.

Last Online

06.12.15 @ 12:43 PM
    Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

Sounds like your beef should be with the shipping company.

If you have a copy of the email, you should be able to have the package tracked.
    I SURVIVED TEXAS LINKERS WEEKEND I, II, III, IV and VI and VII.barely made it to VIII time to slow down
    I musta had a broken middle finger for V
    http://www.youtube.com/user/daneph