Favorite VH Album

VH1
    Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad. It Jamz!!!
    Last Online

04.11.13 @ 12:43 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default I hate lower back Tattoos

Ok I know Im not alone on this one and if i offend anyone then go ahead and blast me. I just dont understand the LOWER BACK TATTOO. This can ruin a girls life Look Ive seen some really hot chics with LBTs and they look really hot! But this is when they are YOUNG and CUTE(21-25) not FAT and 50!

These chics want to do this because they think its cool and unique but if everyone has them its no longer unique for sure. This is a fad that needs to go away. Here is a link to some really good ones though!

http://mag.rankmytattoos.com/top-twe...p-tattoos.html

Just a rant

Last Online

03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

On a related note...

Danica Patrick's Tattoo Edited Out of Sports Illustrated

Apparently the staff of this year's Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition is not a fan of tattoos.

For the issue's photo of NASCAR driver Danica Patrick, the magazine decided to use their fancy photo editing tools to not just enhance the photo's features, but remove Patrick's American and checkered flag tattoo.
    The tattoo, which rests on the small of Patrick's back, was visible in the magazine's 2008 edition, but is magically gone in 2009. It's doubtful the driver went through the trouble of having the tattoo removed. After all, who wouldn't be proud to flaunt their country's flag on a patch of skin right above their ass?

When asked why they edited out the body art, a spokesperson for the magazine told CNBC:
    The Swimsuit Issue emphasizes natural beauty. The freckles are left on and, in this case, the tattoos came off."
    It's unknown whether Patrick was aware of the edits before the issue hit stands, but a rep told CNBC, "Danica is aware of the edits, and is comfortable with the final photos."

http://www.zimbio.com/Danica+Patrick...ts+Illustrated
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

VH1
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

yeah she looks better without it.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Constantly Changes
    Last Online

05.23.17 @ 01:16 PM
    Liked 200 Times in 123 Posts

don't like the tramp stamp? How else would we be able to tell who's easy...guess we have to wait for the lap dances to start.
    "Always hopeful, yet discontent,
    He knows changes aren't permanent
    But change is!"

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

VH1
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wombattt View Post
    don't like the tramp stamp? How else would we be able to tell who's easy...guess we have to wait for the lap dances to start.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen, Fair Warning, WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Everybody Wants Some
    Last Online

01.21.12 @ 03:56 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    For the issue's photo of NASCAR driver Danica Patrick, the magazine decided to use their fancy photo editing tools to not just enhance the photo's features, but remove Patrick's American and checkered flag tattoo.

The tattoo, which rests on the small of Patrick's back, was visible in the magazine's 2008 edition, but is magically gone in 2009. It's doubtful the driver went through the trouble of having the tattoo removed. After all, who wouldn't be proud to flaunt their country's flag on a patch of skin right above their ass?
    Aw man, now we can't salute Danica's flag, if ya know what I mean.

And, you should hear Jeff Foxworthy's comments on tattoos. It's pretty funny.

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by wombattt View Post

Personally, I still love the damn things.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

07.24.11 @ 04:36 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

i like tats...i hate "tramp stamps." I think they are tacky. Whether it's a retarded butterfly or that awful "tribal" crap, it's all cliche and tacky.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH1, VHII or Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

They're all great!
    Last Online

04.02.15 @ 07:26 AM
    Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

i happen to quite like them, but only if it is an original and complimentary design.

but then again i would say that, because im a tattoo artist...and broken i agree with you on the tribal designs, at my studio's we have a strict policy of no tribal, our work is mainly 1 off custom designs although we do work from some flash designs.

tom
    http://www.facebook.com/Tommywho5150

And with that I'm off to the kitchen to make myself a lesbian omelette...LLFHS in response to one of Graeme's post's

"The anal beads may have scarred SNIC for life. That guy is tough as fucking nails!! No normal guy could take anal beads to the head and survive! "...OLO on SNIC's near death experience at TLW

"I'm a 45-year-old man, and I still like to wear a thong or a speedo when I go swimming.
    Not because I have a great body, it's just an easy way to make sure I have the hotel swimming pool all to myself."...Bullwinkle for quite obvious reasons!

"Dude, the cashier gave me the creepiest sneer when he rang up my unmentionables!"...Sassy Lassy during a Facebook conversation!

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 06:31 PM
    Liked 1,350 Times in 926 Posts

I don't like tattoos. I can't even stand to watch the NBA anymore it's like Buckcherry playing against the Red Hot Chili Peppers. I especially don't like tattoos on women. I'd no sooner want to see someone doodle on the Mona Lisa with a Sharpie or paint graffiti on the Venus De Milo than to see a tattoo on a woman - it's defacing a great work of art anyway you slice it. In my opinion, of course!

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

VH1
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tommywho5150 View Post
    i happen to quite like them, but only if it is an original and complimentary design.

but then again i would say that, because im a tattoo artist...and broken i agree with you on the tribal designs, at my studio's we have a strict policy of no tribal, our work is mainly 1 off custom designs although we do work from some flash designs.

tom
    I have a buddy that is a tattoo artist. He is awsome! his tats are just incredible. I dont have aything against tattoos but i just see so many fat girls with lowerback tattoos and they just look disgusting.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH1, VHII or Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

They're all great!
    Last Online

04.02.15 @ 07:26 AM
    Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Len75 View Post
    I have a buddy that is a tattoo artist. He is awsome! his tats are just incredible. I dont have aything against tattoos but i just see so many fat girls with lowerback tattoos and they just look disgusting.
    usually its not a problem with the size of the girl in question, its mainly down to poor choice of design and a good tattoo artist will know that.
    i prefer to work with the customer and give them something that fits perfectly and compliments their body shape, which means sitting down and sketching directly onto their skin so when i do start tattooing the design flows and fits the body shape the way it should do. a lot of guys in this business see it as a money spinner and i'm affraid T.V. shows like miami inked etc have done nothing but make the real artists lives harder because its spawned so many backstreet "scratchers" who think they can just scribble on some fools back and make a killing off it. im seeing a lot of customers now who want cover up work doing, because some idiot has charged them a fortune and given them nothing but a blob of ink and an infection

so heres my advice ALWAYS check out your artist, ask stupid tattoo related questions (a good artist won't mind answering them) take a look at their portfolio and check that they are registered and licenced.

any questions anyone has drop me a p.m. and i'll be happy to answer them.

tom
    http://www.facebook.com/Tommywho5150

And with that I'm off to the kitchen to make myself a lesbian omelette...LLFHS in response to one of Graeme's post's

"The anal beads may have scarred SNIC for life. That guy is tough as fucking nails!! No normal guy could take anal beads to the head and survive! "...OLO on SNIC's near death experience at TLW

"I'm a 45-year-old man, and I still like to wear a thong or a speedo when I go swimming.
    Not because I have a great body, it's just an easy way to make sure I have the hotel swimming pool all to myself."...Bullwinkle for quite obvious reasons!

"Dude, the cashier gave me the creepiest sneer when he rang up my unmentionables!"...Sassy Lassy during a Facebook conversation!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

08.22.16 @ 01:22 PM
    Liked 14 Times in 6 Posts

Gotta have something to aim at!
    "Everything comes to me while I'm sitting on the pot." - EVH

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Dreams
    Last Online

09.02.14 @ 09:53 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

They can also be used for giving direction. A true tramp would have one that reads, "Place Hand Here" so the driver knows where to grab.

Eruption
    Last Online

07.04.12 @ 08:16 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I dig tats if they're done with taste. I think, since they last "forever" that they should stand the test of time.
    I know a guy that has the Cheetos cheata on his arm. I asked him if his grandkids are even gonna know who the hell the cartoon is?
    Somethin bothers me about those "memorial" types too. Just creepy.
    The best tat I ever saw was one on my wifes friend. A real little butterfly right above her cooch. Just over her clit.
    Very hot.
    Im still on the fence on gettin a Frankenstrat or Eddie just wailin on my outer lower leg. I can almost guaruntee that will pass the test of time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Talent is God Given, But Success is Hard Work"

www.ronscustomguitars.com