Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Last Online

10.26.16 @ 03:37 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Who wants a custom Wolfgang style neck??

I'm thinking about going into full production for certain 'models' of my custom guitars, and I just talked to the guy who can get me custom necks. I am going to model them almost, if not exactly off of the specs of the Peavey Wolfgang necks, and they will have a paddle headstock, so about any shape can be cut from it.

The bad thing.... I have to order 100 necks minimum. I am seriously considering investing and doing it, but obviously I don't need all those necks...

SO

Is there anyone seriously interested in buying 1 or more of them? I really need to know before I decide to order 100... They will be great quality, hard rock maple necks -- and you could cut the shape of the original Peavey from the paddle headstock, so they would make a great restoration or parts Wolfgang project neck. Or if you like the feel of a Wolf, but want a Fender headstock... it is really up to you. I can't cut the shapes out for trademark/copyright reasons, but you sure can after you get it...

They would probably be about $150 + shipping.

Any possible takers?

Favorite VH Album

Women and Children First
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the One
    Last Online

04.27.12 @ 07:45 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrjstudios View Post
    I'm thinking about going into full production for certain 'models' of my custom guitars, and I just talked to the guy who can get me custom necks. I am going to model them almost, if not exactly off of the specs of the Peavey Wolfgang necks, and they will have a paddle headstock, so about any shape can be cut from it.

The bad thing.... I have to order 100 necks minimum. I am seriously considering investing and doing it, but obviously I don't need all those necks...

SO

Is there anyone seriously interested in buying 1 or more of them? I really need to know before I decide to order 100... They will be great quality, hard rock maple necks -- and you could cut the shape of the original Peavey from the paddle headstock, so they would make a great restoration or parts Wolfgang project neck. Or if you like the feel of a Wolf, but want a Fender headstock... it is really up to you. I can't cut the shapes out for trademark/copyright reasons, but you sure can after you get it...

They would probably be about $150 + shipping.

Any possible takers?
    Would lefties be a possibility?
    "Yeah, "Panama" is a pretty sexy song; I always thought that song should’ve been sung by a girl; now ya got Sammy Hagar. Any questions?"

Last Online

08.05.17 @ 01:41 PM
    Liked 42 Times in 17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adamhlava View Post
    Would lefties be a possibility?
    I was thinking the same thing....

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Unfortunately no... sorry guys. I'd have to buy another 100 necks to get a bunch of lefties made.

I probably can't afford the 100 righties anyway... so we'll see what happens.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

All of them!
    Favorite VH Song

Most of them!
    Last Online

09.16.16 @ 04:53 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrjstudios View Post
    Unfortunately no... sorry guys. I'd have to buy another 100 necks to get a bunch of lefties made.

I probably can't afford the 100 righties anyway... so we'll see what happens.
    Hey MJR , don't sweat it, I am about 4-5 weeks out from it already and you won't need to buy 100 I am having the truss rod spoke wheels machined too so that is also holding me up. Good things take time ! But they will be good when done that is for sure.

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scottfletcher View Post
    Hey MJR , don't sweat it, I am about 4-5 weeks out from it already and you won't need to buy 100 I am having the truss rod spoke wheels machined too so that is also holding me up. Good things take time ! But they will be good when done that is for sure.
    Oh, well it looks like Scott saved our butts! I probably can't afford a batch of 100 necks anyway, so that would be a long time in the running. For what it's worth to anyone who was interested in this thread, I'd highly recommend buying one of Scott's.