HAIL, DDL, Dirty Movies
    Last Online

Today @ 03:24 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by RRvh1 View Post
    I just keep recalling the EVH/LL Cool J. interview...
    "He got accused of a lot of things, but was just a sweet guy who wanted to remain a kid, himself..." - EVH (paraphrased).
    Yeah, but would Ed of let Jackson babysit Wolfgang??? Doubt it.
    If you have nothing nice to say about Eddie Van Halen, you're at the right website. - Me (A few years ago)

"People take Van Halen much more seriously than we do" - David Lee Roth (1980's)

"I don't sit on the end of your bed while you're trying to make a living" - David Lee Roth (1988)

"For some reason people love to complain about everything. The internet has made it easy for people to do that. Shut the fuck up and get a life, or show me how good you can do it."- Edward Van Halen

"A lot of people ask me which Van Halen singer was better. You can't compare them. It's like asking which guitarist is better. Nobody is better than anybody. Every player is their own person."-Edward Van Halen

"I do like Eddie Van Halen as a player. He gets it right quite often." -Paul McCartney

I'm The One

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, DDL, Dirty Movies
    Last Online

Today @ 03:24 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by PrideofPasadena View Post
    Well, obviously he was fucked up. That doesn't change the fact he was super talented.

OJ is a scumbug too, but he's one the best running backs ever. No changing that.

Adolf Hitler was apparently very talented with a paint brush too, but that doesn't excuse him from being the world biggest cunt...

Fuck MJ... Piece a shit... OJ too
    Last edited by Dutchie5150; 06.22.16 at 05:42 AM.
    If you have nothing nice to say about Eddie Van Halen, you're at the right website. - Me (A few years ago)

"People take Van Halen much more seriously than we do" - David Lee Roth (1980's)

"I don't sit on the end of your bed while you're trying to make a living" - David Lee Roth (1988)

"For some reason people love to complain about everything. The internet has made it easy for people to do that. Shut the fuck up and get a life, or show me how good you can do it."- Edward Van Halen

"A lot of people ask me which Van Halen singer was better. You can't compare them. It's like asking which guitarist is better. Nobody is better than anybody. Every player is their own person."-Edward Van Halen

"I do like Eddie Van Halen as a player. He gets it right quite often." -Paul McCartney

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Today @ 07:17 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

GENE SIMMONS ON MICHAEL JACKSON: “HE MOLESTED THOSE KIDS”

Aug 20, 2016 

Gene Simmons spoke to Team Rock about his relationship with Michael Jackson, and he is still standing by his previous claims that MJ was definitely molesting little boys!

The KISS frontman says he knew some of the musicians who toured with MJ…and one musician in particular quit a tour with the King of Pop after seeing little boys coming out of his hotel rooms.

He also brought up MJ’s travel agent who would fly boys in from Brazil.

“And then you factor in that his travel agent was put on the stand and in court said that she was authorized to fly to Brazil and bring boys back to America for him… Well, you know, where there’s smoke there’s fire. There’s no question in my mind he molested those kids. Not a doubt.” – Gene Simmons

Gene also questioned MJ’s sexuality…saying he never met one female who admitted to having sex with the late singer, and the only people associated with MJ were little boys.

“And incidentally, there’s never been a single female of any age that I’ve ever known about who has ever made a claim that she has had a physical relationship with Michael, ever. In fact, while he was alive, I never heard about mature men ever making that claim either – and believe me, you can’t keep it a secret. If you’re a celebrity, somebody somewhere will say, “Oh yeah, I shagged him.” – Gene Simmons

http://hollywoodstreetking.com/gene-...d-molestation/
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

4. BlofeldsCat thanked for this post.
    I'm The One
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Constantly Changes
    Last Online

07.12.20 @ 03:19 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-Liked15,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Not that I care but, didn't Elvis' kid say there were married in every way, hinting that they slept together? And Brooke Sheilds too? If memory serves.
    "Always hopeful, yet discontent,
    He knows changes aren't permanent
    But change is!"

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 12:41 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-Liked75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie5150 View Post
    Adolf Hitler was apparently very talented with a paint brush too, but that doesn't excuse him from being the world biggest cunt...

Fuck MJ... Piece a shit... OJ too
    Dutchie5150 and Gene Simmons were right. Another new Jackson documentary just came out. Even comes with a graphic materials warning. Account of 2 more kids (now adults).

https://www.rollingstone.com/movies/...ndance-784801/
    Last edited by atomicpunk5151; 03.08.19 at 11:12 AM.

I'm The One

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Song

Hang `em High, I'm the One
    Last Online

02.26.20 @ 09:26 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    GENE SIMMONS ON MICHAEL JACKSON: “HE MOLESTED THOSE KIDS”

Aug 20, 2016 

Gene Simmons spoke to Team Rock about his relationship with Michael Jackson, and he is still standing by his previous claims that MJ was definitely molesting little boys!

The KISS frontman says he knew some of the musicians who toured with MJ…and one musician in particular quit a tour with the King of Pop after seeing little boys coming out of his hotel rooms.

He also brought up MJ’s travel agent who would fly boys in from Brazil.

“And then you factor in that his travel agent was put on the stand and in court said that she was authorized to fly to Brazil and bring boys back to America for him… Well, you know, where there’s smoke there’s fire. There’s no question in my mind he molested those kids. Not a doubt.” – Gene Simmons

Gene also questioned MJ’s sexuality…saying he never met one female who admitted to having sex with the late singer, and the only people associated with MJ were little boys.

“And incidentally, there’s never been a single female of any age that I’ve ever known about who has ever made a claim that she has had a physical relationship with Michael, ever. In fact, while he was alive, I never heard about mature men ever making that claim either – and believe me, you can’t keep it a secret. If you’re a celebrity, somebody somewhere will say, “Oh yeah, I shagged him.” – Gene Simmons

http://hollywoodstreetking.com/gene-...d-molestation/
    This is a takedown of Michael Jackson!

I can't forget that...I don't know why.

Gene says where there's smoke there's fire...wasn't there a little investigation of a computer at Gene's house, too? Sniff sniff...smell that?

The Full Bug

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

07.11.20 @ 11:30 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-Liked15,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

Quote Originally Posted by atomicpunk5151 View Post
    Dutchie5150 and Gene Simmons were was right. Another new Jackson documentary just came out. Even comes with a graphic materials warning. Account of 2 more kids (now adults).

https://www.rollingstone.com/movies/...ndance-784801/
    That documentary is crazy. Makes MJ out to be the most calculated child predator in history. If the accusations are 100% correct, I can’t believe that both of their mothers were that blind. Believe me, I’m not taking up for MJ in the slightest.

Take Your Whiskey Home

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 04:13 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life Points

Both accusers are on re ord stating the opposite of their current stories. There is no other side this was a doc of their story not an entire doc on MJ.
    Also their stories have claims in it that would be physically impossible if MJ medical records testified to by his doctor and his wife stated were true.

The guy clearly was disturbed but without challenging the story or any attempt to reconcile that no matter how graphic the story it really is not a definitive conclusion just a very graphic story. Plus the presentation of being calculated is in opposition to usual pedophiles who have impulse control issues. Not making a pro MJ case either but basic discrepancy are never addressed so graphic and conclusive are indeed different

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The Full Bug

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

07.11.20 @ 11:30 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-Liked15,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Darrin Stephens View Post
    The guy clearly was disturbed but without challenging the story or any attempt to reconcile that no matter how graphic the story it really is not a definitive conclusion just a very graphic story.
    I don’t recall the documentary mentioning the 2.2 billion dollar lawsuit that Robson filed against his estate several years ago? I’m not making a case for or against but that should’ve been included in the documentary as well.

Hang 'Em High

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 05:30 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

I have no idea what Jackson did or didn't do, but the main accuser in the new doc only changed his story after having a mental breakdown, losing his career, wife, and all his money. It was at that point he suddenly started claiming he was molested, and shopped a book to all publishers. All turned it down.

Once he filed his lawsuit, the other guy joined in saying he didn't remember he was molested until he heard about the lawsuit. Apparently, he also survived a ruthless cross-examination when he testified in Jackson's defense--when he was under no obligation to do so--with flying colors.

From what I understand, the new documentary offers nothing new other than these two guys' changed claims, and no new, corroborating evidence.

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Today @ 04:05 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Just the shit grabbed from his house from a warrant back during the trials was enough to show he was at a bare minimum messed up in the head with an unhealthy attraction for young boys.

Whether he acted on any of it, we will probably never know, but I do know the guy was a whack job.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

13. BlofeldsCat thanked for this post.
    Take Your Whiskey Home

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life Points

There's no "good" human wise in almost any scenario. He was a pedophile, no not possible as he chemically castrated age 12 by his father and was just a completely fucked up mess of a human with people trying to profit off his corpse. There is just no good here just different genres of horror.

Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Bottoms Up!
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 12:53 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-Liked50,000 VHL Life Points

Yeah, I didn't watch it. They're changing the story now. Didn't hear about any new evidence coming out.
    Revisiting it seemed pointless. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't....who knows.

The Full Bug

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the One
    Last Online

02.11.20 @ 07:31 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Darrin Stephens View Post
    He was a pedophile, no not possible as he chemically castrated age 12 by his father
    Eh?? What??? Why??? Proof??

As for did he or didn't he mess with little boys, we may never know for sure but one thing no one does, when in their 20s, 30s & 50s, is hang around with little boys, invite them into your bedroom and then (innocently) sleep with them. You just don't do it and you intrinsically know it's wrong. That even if you're innocent, it can look bad to others and - especially in a celebrity's case - wreck your career.

The notion that MJ was just a big kid at heart is also bogus. The guy was sharp, astute and switched on. He was no child in a man's body.

Take Your Whiskey Home

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by BlofeldsCat View Post
    Eh?? What??? Why??? Proof??

As for did he or didn't he mess with little boys, we may never know for sure but one thing no one does, when in their 20s, 30s & 50s, is hang around with little boys, invite them into your bedroom and then (innocently) sleep with them. You just don't do it and you intrinsically know it's wrong. That even if you're innocent, it can look bad to others and - especially in a celebrity's case - wreck your career.

The notion that MJ was just a big kid at heart is also bogus. The guy was sharp, astute and switched on. He was no child in a man's body.
    The claim first made by Rowe who he was legally married in the context of of course they never had sex cause the could not. It was largely a tabloid thing. Then decade later when his doctor was arrested it was indeed in his medical files that age 12 he was and the doctor also testified to it while under oath. It did not help the doctors case and records dated showed it in his medical history going back for awhile. The hormonal irregularity was also cited in autopsy as non contributory to his COD. The claim was not the only truly bizarre one made by several of his kids against Joe Jackson

If true the story in the doc would be physically impossible. Either way it is bad. He and the people around him all look bad. Not any angle.of positive humanity regardless of how it actually was. Plus not sure innocent is word I would use even if he did not do as accused. With reason or not he was clearly severely disturbed. My point was that to be a doc or should at least of asked that question. I am not taking a it is or is not position.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Darrin Stephens; 03.09.19 at 04:15 AM.

18. BlofeldsCat thanked for this post.