Donor

Favorite VH Album

All (Yes, even "VH 3").
    Favorite VH Song

All (except "How Many Say I")
    Last Online

08.31.17 @ 07:33 PM
    Liked 31 Times in 11 Posts

That rocked! There is also a cool Michael Jackson game at www.liquidgeneration.com
    "Question is,not does love exist,but when,she leaves,where she goes. I got a feeling she don't know either. Wait like the wind,watch where she blows..."

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

On fire, SGMAD
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 04:33 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

that game was awesome! lol great find thanks
    "People ask me 'Dave, what's it like to be a rock and roll star?" I tell them 'It's simple: in your mind, line up every woman you've ever been with. Got 'em there? well, I wouldn't fuck any of them.'" - DLR

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

07.13.17 @ 06:45 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

littleguitars
    Last Online

12.23.05 @ 12:07 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Donor

It`s been posted in the MJ thread already.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen,1984,Fuck,
    Favorite VH Song

LUTS,ddl,Amsterdam
    Last Online

03.24.12 @ 06:27 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Now thats funny! Shamon' mofo!
    "I talked to the cancer. I told the f*cker the party was over" - Eddie Van Halen

"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman". - Homer Simpson

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGuitars99
    It`s been posted in the MJ thread already.
    Oooops....sorry!

Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

littleguitars
    Last Online

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Donor

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Hey billy007, close this, I goofed!

Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

littleguitars
    Last Online

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Donor

There is a tune floating around, try WinMX, Kazaa, etc, it`s called "staying over at wonderland" or something, it is done to the "walking in a winter wonderland" Xmas song, and it is fucking hilarious, you should check that out.

Favorite VH Album

fw/f^&
    Favorite VH Song

fw/5150
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 08:46 AM
    Liked 40 Times in 18 Posts

Default Michael Jackson

Not guilty....thoughts
    Last edited by crazyjbn; 06.13.05 at 02:17 PM.
    DAVE vs SAMMY

People need to let this go.....it is like comparing an ex wife to your current wife...you can say how things would have be different if she were still here but she left you, so you moved on with your life.....

Same with Van Halen...would they have liked to have Roth stay, yes...but he decided to leave so they moved on.......

and the rest is history….. well until 1996……..lol

http://forums.delphiforums.com/strictlyace750

http://mybestpet.com/bskool/welcome.asp

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning or 1984 by mood
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

07.19.13 @ 08:52 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Thoughts?

I think this is a topic long open elsewhere:

http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/show...392#post436392
    Classic Van Halen. In Pace Requiescant.

"...sure I'm on zoloft. That's so I don't hafta kill none o' y'all..." - Mike Tyson

and by the way...

Eat Us And Smile.

Favorite VH Album

fw/f^&
    Favorite VH Song

fw/5150
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 08:46 AM
    Liked 40 Times in 18 Posts

sorry...you can close this
    DAVE vs SAMMY

People need to let this go.....it is like comparing an ex wife to your current wife...you can say how things would have be different if she were still here but she left you, so you moved on with your life.....

Same with Van Halen...would they have liked to have Roth stay, yes...but he decided to leave so they moved on.......

and the rest is history….. well until 1996……..lol

http://forums.delphiforums.com/strictlyace750

http://mybestpet.com/bskool/welcome.asp

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson had better hold on to whatever money he pocketed in Japan this week during a promotional tour.

I can report today that Jackson will lose his hold on the Beatles catalog and Sony/ATV Music Publishing on May 31, 2008. That date, revealed here for the first time, is known as the "Liquidation Sale" among insiders.

And Jackson knows this. He even hired a famous law firm, White & Case, to evaluate the deal he made with Sony and Fortress Investments when he refinanced his shaky empire last year.

This doesn’t mean that Jackson won’t still owe Fortress $300 million after the liquidation sale is over. He will, but he can pay them back from the money Sony pays him to buy out their half the music company. Its value is somewhere between $1.1 and $1.6 billion, according to a Fortress exec who was deposed last year in preparation for a $48 million lawsuit brought against Jackson by Darien Dash, cousin of hip hop entrepreneur Damon Dash, as Prescient Capital Group.

Recently, both Jackson and Prescient have asked the judge in the New York to speed things along, and an answer is pending. At question is whether or not Don Stabler, an accountant hired by Randy Jackson, Michael’s brother, had the authority to enter into agreements on Jackson’s behalf. Stabler agreed to pay Prescient/Dash a nine percent fee for finding financing to replace Jackson’s $270 million at Bank of America. Dash found Fortress, which offered over $500 million to help Jackson buy out Sony in his agreement. That much wasn’t needed, but Dash is asking for his fee on that amount.

The original Jackson-Prescient-Fortress deal went down in May 2005 while Jackson stood trial in Santa Maria, California for child molestation. But, unbeknownst to anyone, the negotiations had actually begun in November 2004.

A year later, in the spring of 2006, Jackson — now bidden to Fortress — was out of money again and renegotiating his terms. Sony Music came to his rescue, but at a price: they would be able to trigger a purchase of Jackson’s entire stake, not just half of it, at the end of May 2008.

And Jackson agreed to more than just that: he also signed a promissory note with Fortress for $20 million. It comes due this October.

Selling his half of Sony-ATV back to Sony won’t be so easy for Jackson or so lucrative. According to testimony in various Prescient depositions, Jackson could be charged as much as $250 million “off the top” by Sony for expenses they’ve incurred while running the partnership. That would whittle down his potential $600 million windfall almost by half. A further subtraction of the $300 million loan to Fortress would leave him with little wiggle room.

Jackson, it’s also revealed in the depositions, once tried to sell his half of the company to billionaire Ron Burkle during the child molestation trial. “I remember precisely at court in the bathroom stall with the cell phone in my hand, saying why don’t you just buy it? I want to sell it you.” Burkle, Jackson said, declined, telling him he had to keep the music catalog for his children.

Jackson’s deposition in the Prescient case, which is now becoming public, is otherwise the usual symphony of “I don’t knows” and “I don’t remembers” that Jackson offers in these circumstances. It was conducted last June 12 at Jackson’s expense — possibly $100,000—at a hotel in Versailles, France, at his request.

But Jackson is far from stupid. His answers and vagueness seem coached, but from the Marx Brothers and Abbott & Costello. At one point he starts calling the proceedings “ridiculous,” an adjective he invokes often. Asked what’s ridiculous about the case, Jackson answers: “Three Stooges .” There is also a long debate about where he lives. He doesn’t know the address, can’t tell the difference between Bahrain, Dubai and Oman, or the various palaces he’s been in. “The Muslim names are kind of confusing to me, so it’s hard,” he says.

Jackson is also fairly embittered by his experiences in the music business. “It’s full of sharks,” he says to one of the lawyers, “charlatans and imposters. Because there’s a lot of money involved, there’s a bunch of schmucks in there.” Of course, it’s the wrong word: schmuck means, loosely, losers.

At another time, it’s implied that flashy Florida attorney Willie Gary made an offer to buy Jackson’s Neverland Ranch. Now shuttered, Neverland is leveraged by Jackson with a $25 million loan, also with Fortress.

There’s an upside to all this: Jackson, under the renegotiation, receives an annual advance from Sony of $6.5 million. He gets another $2 million under another clause. It’s not a lot for a celebrity who likes to travel, stay in expensive hotels, and shut down toy stores for private shopping. But it’s nothing to sneeze at either.

What’s interesting about all this now is that it’s no longer about Jackson. His career is finished. It’s now more about what a hot potato the Beatles catalog has become, and why its ever-increasing value has permitted Jackson to live outside the norm. It may be the wisest investment ever made by a celebrity. Jackson should be sending thank you letters to John Branca and Frank DiLeo, his two former advisers, every day of the week.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

The one with the :
    Favorite VH Song

high fast stuff.
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 08:44 AM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

sha-mon! That's ignorant!