Favorite VH Album

Sound Magazine
    Favorite VH Song

I Think I Love You
    Last Online

06.07.15 @ 10:30 AM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Default Crazy People You Have Met

I just got back from New York City yesterday. We went to the Westminster Kennel Club show at Madison Square Garden, which was very doggy and lots of fun.
    While I was standing at the intersection of 8th avenue and 34th street waiting for the light to change, the man next to me bumped into me slightly. It's a crowded city, and I wouldn't have even noticed the bump if the man hadn't said, in a loud voice, "Oh, I'm sorry! I'm sorry I bumped into you!"
    "It's okay," I said.
    "I've got bats on my hat," he said, and he took off his baseball cap to show me. There were, indeed, a few small bat shapes drawn on his cap.
    "Bats on my hat!" He waved the hat in my face.
    "Far out," I said.
    The light changed and we began to cross the street. Before we parted company he waved the cap once more.
    "Bats on my hat!"
    Then he jogged on down 8th avenue shouting, "Crack! Crack! Crack!"

We encountered many other crazy people in the city (we rode the subway a lot) but, from that point on, any crazy person we met was dubbed "Bat Hat."

Any 'Bat Hat' stories you'd like to share?

Don't read this.

Favorite VH Album

They're all shit
    Last Online

11.19.17 @ 09:41 AM
    Liked 34 Times in 20 Posts

Lunatics are the best.

There is guy I've seen in DŁsseldorf a few times who just rides the trams all day. For no reason he'll shout out something, usually just a word, and then sit there stony faced for a while. Couple of minutes later he'll have another outburst. It seems to keep him both occupied and happy.

I've long thought that if I had one wish it would be to have tourettes syndrome.
    A man could lose himself in a country like this.

My blog at http://tollins.blogspot.de/

Last Online

06.03.17 @ 06:59 PM
    Liked 327 Times in 204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bullwinkle View Post
    I just got back from New York City yesterday. We went to the Westminster Kennel Club show at Madison Square Garden, which was very doggy and lots of fun.
    While I was standing at the intersection of 8th avenue and 34th street waiting for the light to change, the man next to me bumped into me slightly. It's a crowded city, and I wouldn't have even noticed the bump if the man hadn't said, in a loud voice, "Oh, I'm sorry! I'm sorry I bumped into you!"
    "It's okay," I said.
    "I've got bats on my hat," he said, and he took off his baseball cap to show me. There were, indeed, a few small bat shapes drawn on his cap.
    "Bats on my hat!" He waved the hat in my face.
    "Far out," I said.
    The light changed and we began to cross the street. Before we parted company he waved the cap once more.
    "Bats on my hat!"
    Then he jogged on down 8th avenue shouting, "Crack! Crack! Crack!"

We encountered many other crazy people in the city (we rode the subway a lot) but, from that point on, any crazy person we met was dubbed "Bat Hat."

Any 'Bat Hat' stories you'd like to share?
    If you didn't like my "bat hat" you should have told me. You didn't have to be mean about it.

And I'm not crazy!!! "Crack! Crack! Crack!"
    2-time Fantasy Baseball Champion.

Future's in the past....
    Favorite VH Album

WACF, FW, DD
    Favorite VH Song

At the moment, Little Guitars
    Last Online

11.03.17 @ 01:35 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

There's this one gal I met online...keeps going on and on about how hot the guitarist in this band called Van Halen is....
    11/05/78 Hollywood Sportatorium
    12/10/82 Hollywood Sportatorium
    01/20/84 Hollywood Sportatorium
    01/21/84 Hollywood Sportatorium
    02/16/08 Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've got dreams in hidden places and extra smiles for when I'm blue.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 05:44 PM
    Liked 2,238 Times in 1,356 Posts

Well, I don't want to go into the whole long story, but the gist of it is....if you are ever at a public place.....say, a waiting room in a auto repair garage....and someone taps on the newspaper you are reading and says "Does this look swollen to you".....just get up and leave...

Favorite VH Album

Complete Zero
    Favorite VH Song

Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 03:21 AM
    Liked 1,862 Times in 731 Posts

Donor

There is a guy in my city that will do things like shoot at you with his fingers in the shape of a gun as you pass by. If he is near a tree or telephone poll though he will usually hide behind it. I have also seen him on a few cement pillars or walls around town posed like the FTD florist logo. He is a fuckin wacko.
    I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.

Last Online

12.10.17 @ 10:41 PM
    Liked 209 Times in 124 Posts

Premium Member

I ride the J Church Muni line (San Francisco's versian of the subway) on my way to work......lets just say that every day is an adventure......

Favorite VH Album

5150, OU812, Balance, F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

Dont have one
    Last Online

08.28.16 @ 11:47 PM
    Liked 18 Times in 11 Posts

The only instance I can recall is when I walked into a taco bell one night and was waiting for my food. So im sitting there patiently and this lady outta nowhere stands up and starts freaking out about how someones car lights are on. Now keep in mind, this is at like 5:00 at night in the middle of summer...its still broad daylight out. So this lady is asking everyone in the restaurant if its their car and she says "its a red jeep". So thinking it was mine, I walked out to see if my lights were on and they werent. I looked inside to see if the light switch was on and none of them were. So i went back inside. A few minutes later, the same lady comes up to me and asks me if my lights were on and I say they werent. She goes back to her table

Heres where it gets weird.

So im sitting there eating my chicken quesadilla when sure enough, the same lady comes back to me and says in a very sure, almost demanding voice..."your lights are on. I can see them from where im sitting." I politley tell her that my lights werent on and that I even checked all the light switches inside to make sure they were off and all of them were off. She then sits across from me and starts saying all this shit about how im calling her a liar. She demands that I come outside with her just to prove that shes right. So at this point, im pretty irritated but whatever. Its not like im hungry or anything.

So we go outside and she starts pointing to my fog lights on my jeep. This lady is screaming at me that my lights are on and I once again unlock my door, get inside and i make sure that all of the switches are off, including my fog lights. I get out and I tell this lady that my lights are off and I have no idea what shes talking about. I start to go back inside and she is screaming at the top of her lungs that my lights were on. I just ignore her and I go back to my cold quesadilla.

About 10 minutes later, she finally leaves and she is just glaring at me the whole time shes walking out the door. Then some guy comes over and says "dont worry about her. She comes in here once a week and tells people that their car lights are on when they really arent". So I finally leave and I find a note on my windshield. It says "See i told you your lights were on". At this point, im thinking..."really, you needed to leave me a note for that?". So i walk around to the front one more time just to see what she was bitching about and ta-da, my lights are still off but after thinking about it for a while since then, i have wondered if maybe where i parked my jeep in relation to the poistion of the sun at that particular moment, the sun was reflecting into the fog lights so that it would seem that they were actually on.

Thats my weirdo person story. Not exactly run of the mill, but still...that lady was bat shit crazy.
    Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504401115
    YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/jedimasterkyle

BOISE STATE BRONCOS! - They're awesome. Deal with it!

11/16/04 - VAN HALEN in Boise, Idaho. Changed my life forever

8/8/06 - Sammy Hagar and the Wabos w/Michael Anthony in Boise, Idaho. Sam and Mike still kick ass

Favorite VH Album

the next one!
    Last Online

03.11.12 @ 12:55 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

I was in Canada and some weird guy kept telling me he was crushing my head
    "Look, I'll pay you for it, what the f**k?!"

"If I don't make her happy in the bedroom the wife gets bitchy for days at a time, but when I come to bed ready for action she laughs and laughs. She even laughs while I make my moves so I know I must be pleasing her as only I can do."
    The one, the only..Wengie

"Denny Crane" - Denny Crane

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

07.24.11 @ 04:36 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

So I'm in line at a convenience store buying some lonestar. There are about 4 people in line ahead of me. This black kid walks in wearing the oakland raiders snow jacket...in houston...in august. Yep...walking talking cliche. He walks right up to me like he knows me and says "mumble mumble uhg bumble ugh cough" I, not speaking whatever language he was speaking, said "i'm fine how are you?" He repeated what he said and made this sort of urgent look with his eyes and pointed to the door of the store. I said "yeah man, it's all good. I'm just buying some beer." The other people in line gave him a passing glance. So I get up to the front of the line and pay for my beer and go outside. Here he comes again. He keeps mumbling and shit and finally I realize what he's saying. He's offering to sell me crack...and he's got the crack rocks...in his mouth. I look at him and say "MAN I am NOT buying crack out of your mouth bro...that is fucking gross!!" He spits the rocks out on the hood of my car and starts pulling out rocks from his pockets, he's just tossing htem on the hood of my car as he says "man, I got crack in my pockets and shit dog, it's all good. I got whatever you need. How many you want...what you need?!" I said, "man, I'm sorry I don't do crack bro...I'm good though, thanks" He tried to pitch me on the idea for another minute or so and finally gave up and began picking up all his crack and screens and pipes. He then says, "man, give me yo receipt" I handed it over and he writes his name and number on it. He tells me any time I need anything at all, to call him. His name was D'mille. He then got on an old huffy bike and rode off. He was about 15.

Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 12:15 PM
    Liked 2,387 Times in 1,489 Posts

Premium Member

Years ago I had a wild cab ride with this guy at 3 am.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

Future's in the past....
    Favorite VH Album

WACF, FW, DD
    Favorite VH Song

At the moment, Little Guitars
    Last Online

11.03.17 @ 01:35 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Bobby Wheeler: Mental illness or narcotic addiction?
    "Reverend Jim" Ignatowski: Now that's a tough choice...
    11/05/78 Hollywood Sportatorium
    12/10/82 Hollywood Sportatorium
    01/20/84 Hollywood Sportatorium
    01/21/84 Hollywood Sportatorium
    02/16/08 Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've got dreams in hidden places and extra smiles for when I'm blue.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen, Fair Warning, WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Everybody Wants Some
    Last Online

01.21.12 @ 03:56 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thai Boxer 9901 View Post
    The only instance I can recall is when I walked into a taco bell one night and was waiting for my food. So im sitting there patiently and this lady outta nowhere stands up and starts freaking out about how someones car lights are on. Now keep in mind, this is at like 5:00 at night in the middle of summer...its still broad daylight out. So this lady is asking everyone in the restaurant if its their car and she says "its a red jeep". So thinking it was mine, I walked out to see if my lights were on and they werent. I looked inside to see if the light switch was on and none of them were. So i went back inside. A few minutes later, the same lady comes up to me and asks me if my lights were on and I say they werent. She goes back to her table

Heres where it gets weird.

So im sitting there eating my chicken quesadilla when sure enough, the same lady comes back to me and says in a very sure, almost demanding voice..."your lights are on. I can see them from where im sitting." I politley tell her that my lights werent on and that I even checked all the light switches inside to make sure they were off and all of them were off. She then sits across from me and starts saying all this shit about how im calling her a liar. She demands that I come outside with her just to prove that shes right. So at this point, im pretty irritated but whatever. Its not like im hungry or anything.

So we go outside and she starts pointing to my fog lights on my jeep. This lady is screaming at me that my lights are on and I once again unlock my door, get inside and i make sure that all of the switches are off, including my fog lights. I get out and I tell this lady that my lights are off and I have no idea what shes talking about. I start to go back inside and she is screaming at the top of her lungs that my lights were on. I just ignore her and I go back to my cold quesadilla.

About 10 minutes later, she finally leaves and she is just glaring at me the whole time shes walking out the door. Then some guy comes over and says "dont worry about her. She comes in here once a week and tells people that their car lights are on when they really arent". So I finally leave and I find a note on my windshield. It says "See i told you your lights were on". At this point, im thinking..."really, you needed to leave me a note for that?". So i walk around to the front one more time just to see what she was bitching about and ta-da, my lights are still off but after thinking about it for a while since then, i have wondered if maybe where i parked my jeep in relation to the poistion of the sun at that particular moment, the sun was reflecting into the fog lights so that it would seem that they were actually on.

Thats my weirdo person story. Not exactly run of the mill, but still...that lady was bat shit crazy.
    The lights are on, but ain't nobody home...

Quote Originally Posted by broken9500 View Post
    So I'm in line at a convenience store buying some lonestar. There are about 4 people in line ahead of me. This black kid walks in wearing the oakland raiders snow jacket...in houston...in august. Yep...walking talking cliche. He walks right up to me like he knows me and says "mumble mumble uhg bumble ugh cough" I, not speaking whatever language he was speaking, said "i'm fine how are you?" He repeated what he said and made this sort of urgent look with his eyes and pointed to the door of the store. I said "yeah man, it's all good. I'm just buying some beer." The other people in line gave him a passing glance. So I get up to the front of the line and pay for my beer and go outside. Here he comes again. He keeps mumbling and shit and finally I realize what he's saying. He's offering to sell me crack...and he's got the crack rocks...in his mouth. I look at him and say "MAN I am NOT buying crack out of your mouth bro...that is fucking gross!!" He spits the rocks out on the hood of my car and starts pulling out rocks from his pockets, he's just tossing htem on the hood of my car as he says "man, I got crack in my pockets and shit dog, it's all good. I got whatever you need. How many you want...what you need?!" I said, "man, I'm sorry I don't do crack bro...I'm good though, thanks" He tried to pitch me on the idea for another minute or so and finally gave up and began picking up all his crack and screens and pipes. He then says, "man, give me yo receipt" I handed it over and he writes his name and number on it. He tells me any time I need anything at all, to call him. His name was D'mille. He then got on an old huffy bike and rode off. He was about 15.
    Should have given his number to the cops.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/5150
    Favorite VH Song

RWTD/BoBW
    Last Online

07.20.17 @ 05:17 PM
    Liked 76 Times in 30 Posts

Every morning when I look in the mirror!
    A little more volume in the headphones please.

Eruption
    Last Online

02.15.10 @ 08:33 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I met Gary Busey at a gas station in Malibu- That is one crazy bastard.

Oh yeah, and if you guys ever get a chance to meet FUXA- the guy Brett and I work with, you may have meet the most bi-polar person ever.