Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default House Bill titled 'HR 45, Blair Holt Licensing and Record Act of 2009'.

The next four years is going to be like the Clinton anti-gun years on steroids.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-45

It will make it illegal to own a firearm unless it is registered with the database in Washington D.C. As a gun owner you will have to be finger printed, you will be required to provide your DL#, SS#, you must maintain a valid address at all times, submit to mental and physical health records being put on file, you will also be required to file any address changes and any ownership changes even if a private sale. Each update will cost $25 and if you fail to comply you will lose your right to own firearms.

https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

07.24.11 @ 04:36 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by voivod View Post
    The next four years is going to be like the Clinton anti-gun years on steroids.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-45

It will make it illegal to own a firearm unless it is registered with the database in Washington D.C. As a gun owner you will have to be finger printed, you will be required to provide your DL#, SS#, you must maintain a valid address at all times, submit to mental and physical health records being put on file, you will also be required to file any address changes and any ownership changes even if a private sale. Each update will cost $25 and if you fail to comply you will lose your right to own firearms.

https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml
    Yet another database to keep track of people, their whereabouts and actions. This is very concerning. On the surface it looks like they just want to keep a record of where are the guns are etc in case a crime is committed. But think about like this: Could it be a list the government is compiling to identify, assess and track armed members of the community so as to determine who the problem children are going to be as they go about putting forth their agenda? Obama is on record that he wants to create a new "civilian security force" one that will be "equally funded" and armed as the police and military and will be comprised of our neighbours and community members. It will be a federal organization. Could this be part of determining who will be IN the security force and who they expect will give trouble to force?

On Fire Eddie's Littler Monster's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

In A Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

07.14.17 @ 10:27 AM
    Liked 11 Times in 5 Posts

deleted
    Last edited by Eddie's Littler Monster; 02.04.09 at 07:46 AM. Reason: inflamatory

Favorite VH Album

They're all shit
    Last Online

11.19.17 @ 09:41 AM
    Liked 34 Times in 20 Posts

Add on to that, if you have any form of criminal record, are suspected of possibly being a terrorist, are on any no-fly lists (some 1 million Americans are) and you do have the disarming of a country.

When the economy finally collapses completely, society falls apart and people are being herded into work programs and other civilian groups, a well armed population is not what any government would want. It's probably exactly the time that most of the population wants to be armed though.

Maybe it's too early to tell about motive, but I would say, as soon as you see a temporary FEMA camp fill up with people who had just been rioting for jobs/food etc, and you see "new" SWAT teams (perhaps with strange accents) kicking in doors confiscating guns, it will be about time to move to Montana.

Either that or get really, really good with a bow.

Seems like New Hampshire is thinking ahead, just in case martial law is declared in the coming depression...

http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/legi...9/HCR0006.html

The first secession..?
    Last edited by graeme; 02.04.09 at 09:09 AM.
    A man could lose himself in a country like this.

My blog at http://tollins.blogspot.de/

Eruption
    Last Online

02.15.10 @ 08:33 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I own a few shotty's that don't have licenses. Just try and track me byatch.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Poundcake
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 11:37 AM
    Liked 305 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nothingontv View Post
    I own a few shotty's that don't have licenses. Just try and track me byatch.
    I was thinking the same thing about my 300.

Favorite VH Album

Too hard to choose
    Favorite VH Song

Too hard to choose
    Last Online

06.02.16 @ 09:13 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Fucking psycho politicans. They created the underclass which is responsible for much of the violent gun crime, now they want to take protection away from the law abiders. Yeah, I'm starting to hate!

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by pal1800 View Post
    Fucking psycho politicans. They created the underclass which is responsible for much of the violent gun crime, now they want to take protection away from the law abiders. Yeah, I'm starting to hate!
    i'm not so sure politicians "created the underclass" I think those savages created themselves...but I agree that now we're looking at a situation where law abiders and independant thinkers are going to run into a great deal of resistence when it comes to arming themselves.

Favorite VH Album

VH I
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

08.31.15 @ 02:01 PM
    Liked 14 Times in 6 Posts

Curious that a House Democrat from Illinois is sponsoring this, huh?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this never makes it out of committee, or, if by some small miracle it does make it to the House floor, that it gets shot down in flames for being too draconian. But, with everyone focused on the economy right now, maybe they're trying to sneak this one through?

One thing's for sure, the NRA is not going to sit back and be silent on this one!!!

Favorite VH Album

5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance The Night Away, Dreams
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 03:26 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 10 Posts

That didn't take them long, did it?
    "Viking - last to sleep, first to rise, last to leave, that's how the Nords of old rocked the house." ~ timmac in the 'Texas Linkers' thread talking about yours truly. :-)

Last Online

12.03.17 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 537 Times in 291 Posts

Premium Member

Spooky shit isn't it? Some people are all against anyone owning guns.... until the REAL world hits them. Then they understand the simple fact, "I may want to arm myself and protect my family and the government says HELL NO!" Fuck that shit!

Protect yourself now while you can and don't worry about it. Or WANT to protect yourself later and you cant do anything about it. That, or buy a shit load of beer and sleep it off. Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

"Well if you saw it, stats and scientific studies be damned!" Lovemachine 97 v. 2.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

curious that lode hasn't commented on this...

Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 05:41 PM
    Liked 2,386 Times in 1,488 Posts

Premium Member

Iam sure the NRA is on top of this thing. And now that the US Supreme Court has ruled against the DC gun ban look for more of these control issues to keep popping up in Congress as an attempt to circumvent the high court decision. I will email my wonderful reps in Congress on this too.
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

Favorite VH Album

the next one!
    Last Online

03.11.12 @ 12:55 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Hmm...the bill doesnt specify "handgun", just "firearm". How many tv talking heads will ASSUME its all about handguns, and never realize this bill basically invalidates the 2nd amendment? And does that mean I have to register my .22 rifle? Ummm....sorry, Mr Fed, but I wont be participating in that one.
    See, there's this little thing called the "Constitution", and a little add-on called the "Bill of Rights". If you read that Bill of Rights, item 2 specifies that I CAN bear arms. And I intend to.
    "Look, I'll pay you for it, what the f**k?!"

"If I don't make her happy in the bedroom the wife gets bitchy for days at a time, but when I come to bed ready for action she laughs and laughs. She even laughs while I make my moves so I know I must be pleasing her as only I can do."
    The one, the only..Wengie

"Denny Crane" - Denny Crane

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisTheEdHead View Post
    Hmm...the bill doesnt specify "handgun", just "firearm". How many tv talking heads will ASSUME its all about handguns, and never realize this bill basically invalidates the 2nd amendment? And does that mean I have to register my .22 rifle? Ummm....sorry, Mr Fed, but I wont be participating in that one.
    See, there's this little thing called the "Constitution", and a little add-on called the "Bill of Rights". If you read that Bill of Rights, item 2 specifies that I CAN bear arms. And I intend to.

the argument they're going to stand on is that registering in the manner the bill suggests doesn't prevent you from bearing arms at all. They simply want to know WHO has what guns.