Favorite VH Album

5150. F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

5150. Summer nights.
    Last Online

10.15.16 @ 11:49 PM
    Liked 169 Times in 94 Posts

Default "Classic Rock" giving "Cosmic..." good advertising

Picked up the new "Classic rock" here in oz today with Keith Richards on the cover. Theres a half page add in it for Sammys "Cosmic..." album. I found it to be a good sign, considering the mags never had a advertising campaign for a Sammy album before.
    The Sammy interview must be coming up in the next issue, but its a damn good sign for Sammy in the UK. Atleast, "Classic rock" notices him, and it is the best mag out there. Been getting it since it started.
    What is understood need not be discussed

"Dont disturb my paradise. I've asked you once. I've asked you nice" - "SERIOUS JU JU"

"I am in a blissful state. Dont bug me!!!" - Richard Dreyfuss "The Goodbye girl" 1977

Van Halen/Fair Warning
    Last Online

10.18.16 @ 03:14 AM
    Liked 131 Times in 82 Posts

Haven't got that issue yet, but it's the only music magazine I buy on a regular basis. It shits on all of the others.
    “And what we have at our fingertips is arguably one of the greatest high tenor voices ever – that was in Michael Anthony. In our tiny little corner of the universe, that voice is as identifiable as the high voice in Earth, Wind & Fire, as identifiable as the high voice in the Beach Boys. Van Halen is an indelicate house blend of both – that’s intentionally. So I would always look forward to that reunion.” - David Lee Roth

"Fair Warning" & "OU812"
    Favorite VH Song

"Romeo Delight" & "Cabo Wabo"
    Last Online

09.21.15 @ 03:44 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

"This is a lttle prayer dedicated to the separation of church and state. I guess if they are going to force those kids to pray in schools they might as well have a nice prayer like this: Our Father who art in heaven, and to the republic for which it stands, thy kingdom come, one nation indivisible as in heaven, give us this day as we forgive those who so proudly we hail. Crown thy good into temptation but deliver us from the twilight's last gleaming. Amen and Awomen. ."

"I think it's the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."

-George Carlin 1937 - 2008