Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Report: Al Qaeda Group Bungled Test of Unconventional Weapon

An Al Qaeda affiliate in Algeria closed a base earlier this month after an experiment with unconventional weapons went awry, a senior U.S. intelligence official said Monday.

The official, who spoke on the condition he not be named because of the sensitive nature of the issue, said he could not confirm press reports that the accident killed at least 40 Al Qaeda operatives, but he said the mishap led the militant group to shut down a base in the mountains of Tizi Ouzou province in eastern Algeria.

He said authorities in the first week of January intercepted an urgent communication between the leadership of Al Qaeda in the Land of the Maghreb (AQIM) and Al Qaeda's leadership in the tribal region of Pakistan on the border with Afghanistan. The communication suggested that an area sealed to prevent leakage of a biological or chemical substance had been breached, according to the official.

"We don't know if this is biological or chemical," the official said.

The story was first reported by the British tabloid the Sun, which said the Al Qaeda operatives died after being infected with a strain of bubonic plague, the disease that killed a third of Europe's population in the 14th century. But the intelligence official dismissed that claim.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ms-experiment/
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack. -- Gen. George S. Patton

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

My BS meter is pegged at "Buffalo Herd".

First off, the two sources are the Sun and the Washington Times, two "News Papers" that I could probably work for.

Second, Bubonic Plague is common in North Africa and frankly when you have a bunch of city boys out in the boondocks shit will happen. I don't doubt that they got the plague and died, Bubonic Plauge is NOTHING to mess with but you need to get your ass to a hopsital fast AND they have to correctly diagnose it.

That those butt-pirates died from the plague doesn't automatically mean that they were planning a strike with it, all it takes is a bunch of infected rats.

True story:

In my research on the 7th Infantry Divison I interviewed a Doctor who was assigned to the division. He told me that the 7th ID(L) has the distinction of contracting the first case of Bubonic Plague in North America in the 20th century(I don't know if that is true). The soldiers were briefed that when they went to Fort Hunter-Liggett to train that when they set up camp they should stay away from empty Ground Squirrel dens. Empty dens meant a Squirrel die-off. Sure enough, some Private layed out his wubbie in the middle of a bunch of emty burroughs and contracted the plague. He was in the hosptial for three weeks.

I'm just saying that if this is true I think it's an accidental exposure instead of some evil plot.

What worried me is that NOW some gears may be turning in evil-doer land.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Good Enough
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 07:32 PM
    Liked 1,108 Times in 571 Posts

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
    My BS meter is pegged at "Buffalo Herd".

First off, the two sources are the Sun and the Washington Times, two "News Papers" that I could probably work for.

Second, Bubonic Plague is common in North Africa and frankly when you have a bunch of city boys out in the boondocks shit will happen. I don't doubt that they got the plague and died, Bubonic Plauge is NOTHING to mess with but you need to get your ass to a hopsital fast AND they have to correctly diagnose it.

That those butt-pirates died from the plague doesn't automatically mean that they were planning a strike with it, all it takes is a bunch of infected rats.

True story:

In my research on the 7th Infantry Divison I interviewed a Doctor who was assigned to the division. He told me that the 7th ID(L) has the distinction of contracting the first case of Bubonic Plague in North America in the 20th century(I don't know if that is true). The soldiers were briefed that when they went to Fort Hunter-Liggett to train that when they set up camp they should stay away from empty Ground Squirrel dens. Empty dens meant a Squirrel die-off. Sure enough, some Private layed out his wubbie in the middle of a bunch of emty burroughs and contracted the plague. He was in the hosptial for three weeks.

I'm just saying that if this is true I think it's an accidental exposure instead of some evil plot.

What worried me is that NOW some gears may be turning in evil-doer land.

hmm, note to self........purchase the plague.... which in turn has me thinking. are they the ones who messed up my PB&J? i mean c'mon