Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hydroxycut

Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:39 PM
    Liked 27 Times in 17 Posts

Default Hydroxycut

I just started using it.

Anybody here ever use it, and how did you like it?

I already do an hour of cardio daily (well, 5 times a week) on an eliptical set on level resistance 14-15

I'm hoping this will help...

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

Anything Ed plays on
    Favorite VH Song

See above
    Last Online

08.19.10 @ 08:10 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts

Ok, first of all, shame on you! Are you nuts? Supplements like Hydroxycut is nothing but caffeine. NOT GOOD FOR YOU OR YOUR BODY!! Please just throw it in the trash. All you're doing is setting yourself up for some kind of health crisis. If you HAVE to have a supplement, stick to something like whey protein shakes, or vitamins.

If you're already working out, you're on your way to better health, don't jeopardize it. THINK DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

08.08.17 @ 07:08 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I've read some reviews on Hydroxy Cut, and I think it's iffy to use. I personally believe that the best way to drop some extra weight is not only doing cardio everyday for atleast 30mins, but to also really change what you eat. I'm wary of items that mess with your metabolism. Try and cut out all your trans fats and high fructose corn syrup. Obviously, the number 1 way to cut weight is to burn more calories than you're eating, and to make a "lifestyle" change.

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas_kudochop View Post
    I've read some reviews on Hydroxy Cut, and I think it's iffy to use. I personally believe that the best way to drop some extra weight is not only doing cardio everyday for atleast 30mins, but to also really change what you eat. I'm wary of items that mess with your metabolism. Try and cut out all your trans fats and high fructose corn syrup. Obviously, the number 1 way to cut weight is to burn more calories than you're eating, and to make a "lifestyle" change.
    Yeah- and for the most part I do eat pretty healthy. I think really what hurts people is they cut their calories down too far. I've found that when I eat about 1900 calories a day with a good cardio regiment that I burn more because when I take in 1500 or less, my body locks down and tries to save it's reserves because it thinks it is starving.

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

Anything Ed plays on
    Favorite VH Song

See above
    Last Online

Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas_kudochop View Post

Exactly!! And iffy doesn't do it justice. It's loaded with nothing but herbs (as most supplements are), and herbs are not FDA regulated. You just honestly don't know what you're ingesting . It's dangerous, I mean even the caffeine in sodas are regulated.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

07.24.11 @ 04:36 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I found the best results in weight loss from the time I was doing 30-45 minutes of cardio 5-6 days a week and an hour of weights every other day althernating between upper and lower body. The weight really did melt off. Wish I still had the time to get back on the routine. I felt great.

I did hydroxycut for a while several years back. The first couple of days were really off, kinda like if I had drank a pot of coffee...my stomach was queezy, I had a headache. After that I didn't notice anything bad except a bit more pep in my step.

At that time I was not working out AT ALL. I was just taking hydroxycut, eating a low-carb low fat diet and drinking water. I would take two hydroxycuts in the morning with a liter bottle of water and a small snacky breakfast bar or a piece of fruit or something. Then for lunch, two more hydroxycuts, another liter of water and a sandwich or something like that. No chips or anything like that, just a nice sandwich no cheese...lots of veggies, turkey and a low carb wrap or whole weat bread. For dinner, no hydroxycut and I'd eat an actual meal, grilled/baked chicken, veggies and water.

I lost a lot of weight. My diet was something between atkins and south beach. I really don't get into the hypey hollywood diet things, eating smart is eating smart, I don't need Beyonce to tell me how.

The thing to keep in mind with hydroxycut is that it has a shit load of caffeine. You really shouldn't drink coffee or soda while on it and for god's sake stay hydrated. Pay attention to your body as well. If it doesn't like the pills, it will tell you. Don't try to convince your body that it should.

That being said, there are lots of healthier supplements you can do that will be better for you than hydroxycut. Look into simple food combinations. You'd be surprised how effective changing a couple of ingredients and moving from one type of food to another can be.

Also, cardio is important but you have to do some sort of weight training. That's where you'll see the best results. That year or so that I went to the gym regularly, man...I was seeing some serious results in weight loss. The weight work I did wasn't centered on bulking up, I wanted to burn fat and tone up slightly and it was working really well. I don't think there's anything you can get out of a couple of pills that you won't get better results from working out. It sounds like you already are doing part of it..just keep building on what you're already doing.

Try the hydroxycut and see if you get the sort of results you're looking for, but again, just pay attention to how your body responds. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY...DRINK LOTS OF WATER while you're taking the pills!!!

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

Anything Ed plays on
    Favorite VH Song

See above
    Last Online

Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by broken9500 View Post
    I found the best results in weight loss from the time I was doing 30-45 minutes of cardio 5-6 days a week and an hour of weights every other day althernating between upper and lower body. The weight really did melt off. Wish I still had the time to get back on the routine. I felt great.

I did hydroxycut for a while several years back. The first couple of days were really off, kinda like if I had drank a pot of coffee...my stomach was queezy, I had a headache. After that I didn't notice anything bad except a bit more pep in my step.

At that time I was not working out AT ALL. I was just taking hydroxycut, eating a low-carb low fat diet and drinking water. I would take two hydroxycuts in the morning with a liter bottle of water and a small snacky breakfast bar or a piece of fruit or something. Then for lunch, two more hydroxycuts, another liter of water and a sandwich or something like that. No chips or anything like that, just a nice sandwich no cheese...lots of veggies, turkey and a low carb wrap or whole weat bread. For dinner, no hydroxycut and I'd eat an actual meal, grilled/baked chicken, veggies and water.

I lost a lot of weight. My diet was something between atkins and south beach. I really don't get into the hypey hollywood diet things, eating smart is eating smart, I don't need Beyonce to tell me how.

The thing to keep in mind with hydroxycut is that it has a shit load of caffeine. You really shouldn't drink coffee or soda while on it and for god's sake stay hydrated. Pay attention to your body as well. If it doesn't like the pills, it will tell you. Don't try to convince your body that it should.

That being said, there are lots of healthier supplements you can do that will be better for you than hydroxycut. Look into simple food combinations. You'd be surprised how effective changing a couple of ingredients and moving from one type of food to another can be.

Also, cardio is important but you have to do some sort of weight training. That's where you'll see the best results. That year or so that I went to the gym regularly, man...I was seeing some serious results in weight loss. The weight work I did wasn't centered on bulking up, I wanted to burn fat and tone up slightly and it was working really well. I don't think there's anything you can get out of a couple of pills that you won't get better results from working out. It sounds like you already are doing part of it..just keep building on what you're already doing.

Try the hydroxycut and see if you get the sort of results you're looking for, but again, just pay attention to how your body responds. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY...DRINK LOTS OF WATER while you're taking the pills!!!

You're right Broken, but I am disappointed in you for taking the Hydroxycut.

And I'd like to add that the pills like that are just a quick fix. As soon as you stop taking them, you're gonna crash, have VERY little energy, and If you don't increase the work out you've already been doing by at least 50 %, you'll gain every bit of the weight back plus some.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 06:12 AM
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts

Donor

It's all about portion control, eating healthy, drinking a ton of water and getting plenty of exercise. No supplements needed.
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.

Last Online

Well, I did see this stuff in TJ called 'Crack-Whore Diet Control' but it sort of gave me a red flag.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmie5150 View Post
    You're right Broken, but I am disappointed in you for taking the Hydroxycut.
    hahah...i know...I know...i was weak!

And I'd like to add that the pills like that are just a quick fix. As soon as you stop taking them, you're gonna crash, have VERY little energy, and If you don't increase the work out you've already been doing by at least 50 %, you'll gain every bit of the weight back plus some.
    Very good point. I found that as soon as I stopped taking them, the weight started coming back on and yeah my energy level dropped off noticeably.

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

Anything Ed plays on
    Favorite VH Song

See above
    Last Online

Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by broken9500 View Post
    hahah...i know...I know...i was weak!

Very good point. I found that as soon as I stopped taking them, the weight started coming back on and yeah my energy level dropped off noticeably.

You were!! Ya damn weakling you!!

Hey, what can I say? I know my shit!!

Eruption
    Last Online

01.10.13 @ 08:45 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

What about Dexatrim Max, same story? Can you just slowly ween yourself off of them?

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen, Fair Warning, WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Everybody Wants Some
    Last Online

01.21.12 @ 03:56 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mister T. View Post
    Well, I did see this stuff in TJ called 'Crack-Whore Diet Control' but it sort of gave me a red flag.
    Did you pity the fool that would/did buy that in TJ?

lets hear some jibba jabba!

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Mister T. View Post
    I just started using it.

Anybody here ever use it, and how did you like it?

I already do an hour of cardio daily (well, 5 times a week) on an eliptical set on level resistance 14-15

I'm hoping this will help...
    You really dont need this stuff. Firstly isnt it like 30-50 bucks a bottle?

Just cut down on your portions, regulate the carbs and calories. Take a multivitamin daily and just do what you're already doing. Your body will manufacture its own energy. I've dropped about 20 lbs doing it so far.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

You were!! Ya damn weakling you!!

Hey, what can I say? I know my shit!!
    Indeed you do...but there was never any doubt! You like VHIII!

Quote Originally Posted by BeautifulGirl5150 View Post
    What about Dexatrim Max, same story? Can you just slowly ween yourself off of them?
    remember that whole "urban legend" deal about tape worms being in those?