Favorite VH Album

The 1 that had that 1 song
    Favorite VH Song

Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

05.21.17 @ 06:42 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

6-year-old misses school bus, takes family car

WICOMICO CHURCH, Va. — A 6-year-old Virginia boy who missed his bus tried to drive to school in his family’s sedan — and crashed.

State police say the boy suffered only minor injuries and authorities drove him to school after he was evaluated at a local hospital. Sgt. Tom Cunningham says the boy arrived shortly after lunch.

It happened around 7:40 a.m. Monday on Route 360, about 61 miles east of Richmond.

Police say the boy, who wasn’t identified, missed the bus, took the keys to his family’s 2005 Ford Taurus and drove 10 miles toward school while his mother was asleep.

He ran off the road several times before hitting an embankment and utility pole about a mile and a half from school.

Police say he wasn’t wearing a safety belt.

http://www.qctimes.com/articles/2009...826.txt?sPos=2
    "Jesus, that fucker just crawled out of his hen house that was destroyed by the Alabama tornados. Fucking 280mph plus winds sucked the gleam off this bitch and passed it on to a bird in Rhoad Island." - Hurricane Halen 5/3/11 (about my birthday chicken from seenbad)

"Pete is this big, loud muthafucker with a big ass heart, y'all!!!!---------" - Hurricane Halen 9/27/13

"Princess Freckle-Tits hasn't had a good day." LLFHS 7/8/10 (on Lindsay Lohans' legal drama)

http://www.facebook.com/RedRockinMonkeyBoy

CHILDREN OF "THE FOOT" UNITE

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K. 1984
    Favorite VH Song

Feels So Good (deal with it...
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 10:52 AM
    Liked 426 Times in 228 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Redrockinmonkeyboy View Post

Police say the boy, who wasn’t identified, missed the bus, took the keys to his family’s 2005 Ford Taurus and drove 10 miles toward school while his mother was asleep.
    Ok...I know we are working with limited information here...but....are we to understand that a 6 year old is expected to get up and get themselves ready for school in the morning while mom sleeps in? Well I guess if he can drive he must have also made himself a nice omelette for breakfast.
    Signature not currently available. You aren't missing much.

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

01.06.12 @ 02:10 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by jetguy5150 View Post
    Ok...I know we are working with limited information here...but....are we to understand that a 6 year old is expected to get up and get themselves ready for school in the morning while mom sleeps in? Well I guess if he can drive he must have also made himself a nice omelette for breakfast.
    maybe she went back to bed? Geez I have to drag my kids outta bed most mornings...by the time I have everyone out the door I'm wired on 1/2 pot of coffee!
    Model Citizen, Zero Discipline

"***"...now please take off my VanHalen t-shirt, before you jinx the band and they break up..." (The wedding singer)"

*Thanks SNIC for my AWESOME new avatar!*

Favorite VH Album

the next one!
    Last Online

03.11.12 @ 12:55 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Look at the bright side....how many of our kids want to go to school SOOOO bad that they would drive themselves if they missed the bus?
    "Look, I'll pay you for it, what the f**k?!"

"If I don't make her happy in the bedroom the wife gets bitchy for days at a time, but when I come to bed ready for action she laughs and laughs. She even laughs while I make my moves so I know I must be pleasing her as only I can do."
    The one, the only..Wengie

"Denny Crane" - Denny Crane

Hang 'Em High
    Favorite VH Album

You name it
    Favorite VH Song

See above
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 08:06 AM
    Liked 226 Times in 162 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisTheEdHead View Post
    Look at the bright side....how many of our kids want to go to school SOOOO bad that they would drive themselves if they missed the bus?
    True enough. That's kid is gonna be a somebody for sure!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

So this is love?
    Last Online

01.01.13 @ 04:06 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I can't believe the kid actually made it 8-1/2 miles down the road before he crashed! When I was six, I couldn't ride my fucking Big Wheel down my driveway without crashing!
    "It doesn't mean that much to me to mean that much to you..." -Neil Young

"The sun's not yellow, it's chicken." -Bob Dylan

"If you go out and buy a Van Halen record and put it in your collection, it'll melt your other records." -David Lee Roth, 1981.

Guy of Gisborne: Why a spoon, cousin? Why not an axe?
    Sheriff of Nottingham: Because it's DULL, you twit!!! It'll HURT MORE!!!

Favorite VH Album

Women and Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me a Doctor
    Last Online

03.10.14 @ 08:22 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

what happened to the kid trying to wake someone up or hanging out somewhere and play hooky?
    [On the House Un-American Activities Committee] "They'll nail anyone who ever scratched his ass during the National Anthem."- Humphrey Bogart
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done".- George Carlin
    "I just think people should be very free with sex. They should draw the line at goats." - Elton John
    "I'm just trying to figure out why you don’t have any clothes on," the deputy said.

"Me too," Krauss replied.

"Don’t forget! One sperm can ruin your whole day!"

Good Enough Tropical Storm Tracey's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Do I really have to pick???
    Favorite VH Song

ATBL
    Last Online

11.18.17 @ 07:19 PM
    Liked 20 Times in 7 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by EVHgirl in Va View Post
    maybe she went back to bed? Geez I have to drag my kids outta bed most mornings...by the time I have everyone out the door I'm wired on 1/2 pot of coffee!
    Me and you both sister! Lilly hits the door at 6:45 and Drew at 7. I stand at the door and watch til they are safely on the bus. By then I've had half a pot myself and can't go back to sleep...unless I'm really, really tired.

TST<----------sometimes I get on here and check on everyone----------

Favorite VH Album

The 1 that had that 1 song
    Favorite VH Song

Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

05.21.17 @ 06:42 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical Storm Tracey View Post
    TST<----------sometimes I get on here and check on everyone----------
    Yes you do.

And I'd really appreciate you not freaking me out with those "I know wutchyer wearing" phone calls, then laughing maniacally and as you're hanging up I hear something about needing a magnifying glass.
    "Jesus, that fucker just crawled out of his hen house that was destroyed by the Alabama tornados. Fucking 280mph plus winds sucked the gleam off this bitch and passed it on to a bird in Rhoad Island." - Hurricane Halen 5/3/11 (about my birthday chicken from seenbad)

"Pete is this big, loud muthafucker with a big ass heart, y'all!!!!---------" - Hurricane Halen 9/27/13

"Princess Freckle-Tits hasn't had a good day." LLFHS 7/8/10 (on Lindsay Lohans' legal drama)

http://www.facebook.com/RedRockinMonkeyBoy

CHILDREN OF "THE FOOT" UNITE

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

ATBL
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Redrockinmonkeyboy View Post
    Yes you do.

And I'd really appreciate you not freaking me out with those "I know wutchyer wearing" phone calls, then laughing maniacally and as you're hanging up I hear something about needing a magnifying glass.
    LMAO!! Did I say that? I don't remember saying that...

TST<--------- -------------------

Last Online

10.23.15 @ 04:49 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisTheEdHead View Post
    Or is home so bad that going to school any way you can get there is better than the alternative? Sorry but I tend to be a bit cynical.
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

ATBL
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by loveevhsince79 View Post
    Or is home so bad that going to school any way you can get there is better than the alternative? Sorry but I tend to be a bit cynical.
    Let me tell you a little story my S-I-L told us at Christmas dinner. She is a teacher at one of the private schools in town. Every year instead of the kids getting something for Christmas they go out and buy things for a class from another school that is "not so fortunate". They then invite the class to their Christmas party and give them their gifts and they all have snacks and goodies together. The first year they did it the kids from the "not so fortunate" school were very excited about getting gifts and had a really great time. One of the teachers asked one of the students if they thought they would have a good Christmas and the child answered, "This is my Christmas". Apparently, they keep the kids gifts at school for them to play with because if they take them home the parents will sell them or trade them for drugs and other things. She said one little boy kept looking at his gift when they moved the stuff over so they could have snacks and goodies like it would disappear if he took his eyes off of it.

So, in other words, your cynicism is understood.

TST<------------- -----------------

Last Online

10.23.15 @ 04:49 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Exactly Tracy. A gal I work with suddenly became a mother to her two year old nephew over the holiday. His mom who has MS, OD'd on crack, wound up in the hospital and they took her baby. In the meantime, the boy's dad broke into the house of the gal I work with to steal anything he could for drug money because the mom knew they had nice things (the mom is the sister of the husband of the gal I work with). This little boy has been beat, had head lice, was living in filth, feces on the floor, etc. When the police took them to the house to get a few things for the baby, all of his clothes were filthy. There were NO TOYS because mom had sold them for drug money. She walked back out with nothing because it was so disgusting, she said she would just go out and buy what he needed. I took a boat load of toys over last night and some clothes and others at work are bringing in what they can. The gal told me he slept with the little toy drill last night, wouldn't let it go. I was thrilled that he liked it so much yet it just about put me in tears to think he was probably afraid it would disappear.
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Last Online

12.03.17 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 537 Times in 291 Posts

Premium Member

This little puke has grit! I love his attitude on this one, "fuck it, I'm going to school god damn it!" Hell, maybe it was manwich for lunch at school that day. Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

"Well if you saw it, stats and scientific studies be damned!" Lovemachine 97 v. 2.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by track 5 View Post
    This little puke has grit! I love his attitude on this one, "fuck it, I'm going to school god damn it!" Hell, maybe it was manwich for lunch at school that day. Out.
    Fuckin' A.

Some car dealer should tell him that when he graduates he's got a new car waiting for him.

At least someone in that house has their priorities straight, most kids would have sat their butts in front of the tube and played video games all day.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300