Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 58
  1. #1
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    01.29.02
    Age
    49
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    22,946
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Likes
    842
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

    Default Dec. 21, 2012 - Doomsday?

    I guess the Y2K hype wasn't bad, here we go again...

    http://www.december212012.com/
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

  2. #2
    Banned! Andy Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.12.06
    Posts
    178
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

    Cabo Wabo/Outta Love again
    Last Online

    12.02.09 @ 09:48 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    The 2012 date has been brought up many times. Whatever it is, we will enter some kind of fulfilment of the Bilderberg's plan of world government. The times immediately ahead are not fun. Like this banking crisis that came out of nowhere, we're going to be hit with one thing after another.

    Jan 21st 2009 - Mark that day on your calendar. That's the day on which according to Biden and Powell, we're going to 'see some crisis we don't even know about right now.'

  3. #3
    Atomic Punk MF5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.05.04
    Age
    29
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,331
    Favorite VH Album

    Balance
    Favorite VH Song

    Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 11:57 AM
    Likes
    299
    Liked 415 Times in 250 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Taylor View Post
    The 2012 date has been brought up many times. Whatever it is, we will enter some kind of fulfilment of the Bilderberg's plan of world government. The times immediately ahead are not fun. Like this banking crisis that came out of nowhere, we're going to be hit with one thing after another.

    Jan 21st 2009 - Mark that day on your calendar. That's the day on which according to Biden and Powell, we're going to 'see some crisis we don't even know about right now.'
    The banking crisis did not come out of nowhere. They had been warning that something like that was going to happen for quite some time, I believe.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

  4. #4
    Sinner's Swing! graeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.27.03
    Age
    10
    Location
    Dusseldorf, Germany.
    Posts
    3,946
    Favorite VH Album

    They're all shit
    Last Online

    11.19.17 @ 09:41 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 34 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Taylor View Post
    The 2012 date has been brought up many times. Whatever it is, we will enter some kind of fulfilment of the Bilderberg's plan of world government. The times immediately ahead are not fun. Like this banking crisis that came out of nowhere, we're going to be hit with one thing after another.

    Jan 21st 2009 - Mark that day on your calendar. That's the day on which according to Biden and Powell, we're going to 'see some crisis we don't even know about right now.'

    I just heard this 21st january thing today. What is it? From what I remember Biden made no reference to any dates in his speech about a coming crisis.

    a. how could he know or b. he is not that much of an idiot to say it if he does know something...

    What is this "new" info

    btw The 2012 thing is a bit dumb, no? And as far as I know, the Bilderbergers didn't form until about 50 or a bit more years ago. Kind of hard then to have made a Mayan prophecy........
    A man could lose himself in a country like this.

    My blog at http://tollins.blogspot.de/

  5. #5
    Banned! Andy Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.12.06
    Posts
    178
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

    Cabo Wabo/Outta Love again
    Last Online

    12.02.09 @ 09:48 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    EvH. You're right. There were people, just that you didn't really see them on the mainstream media much. You can hardly get a word in without being accused of being right or left.


    Quote Originally Posted by graeme View Post
    I just heard this 21st january thing today. What is it? From what I remember Biden made no reference to any dates in his speech about a coming crisis.

    a. how could he know or b. he is not that much of an idiot to say it if he does know something...

    What is this "new" info

    btw The 2012 thing is a bit dumb, no? And as far as I know, the Bilderbergers didn't form until about 50 or a bit more years ago. Kind of hard then to have made a Mayan prophecy........

    Biden said what he did, and Powell brought up that date seperately.

    I'm sorry for mixing things up, but I didn't mean to say Bilderberg's had anything to do with the prophecy. It's just that I connect these things in my view of what's to come and I'm constantly hearing conflicting things and having to change my mind. I think we're at a point reffered to as the tribulation in Christianity and the final age in many cultures.

    I think the Bilderberg's or possibly even someone operating behind those guys are helping to bring about the culmination of all the evil we've seen throughout history. I don't know about the relationships between the Bilders, the bankers, the illuminati and I haven't a clue what their agenda is precisely but I think we're in for some serious shit. As if we're not already. The bankers as you might know are involved in every major war from the time of Napolean onwards. Hopefully we're at the point where this will soon end and we enter a more peaceful age.

  6. #6
    Unchained Mister T.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    01.17.08
    Posts
    539
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 04:39 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 27 Times in 17 Posts

    Default

    Well, at least I won't have to pay off my credit bills after Christmas.

  7. #7
    Atomic Punk smithjc's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.12.00
    Location
    The US of A
    Posts
    16,463
    Favorite VH Album

    Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

    Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

    08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Likes
    130
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    That's interesting. I'd like to read more about that whenst I get a chance. This pesky work is just not giving me a break anymore.
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

    "A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One



  8. #8
    ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ Number 47's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.08.06
    Posts
    29,884
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 11:54 AM
    Likes
    1,881
    Liked 6,851 Times in 3,588 Posts


    Premium Member






  9. #9
    Eruption lal5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.18.05
    Age
    51
    Location
    miami,fla
    Posts
    1,452
    Favorite VH Album

    dont ask i love em all
    Favorite VH Song

    ARE U KIDDING ME
    Last Online

    06.16.12 @ 03:16 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    exactly, i plan to run up my credit cards big time around that time . if the world is coming to an end....
    they hate if your the same , and they hate you if your different- evh

  10. #10
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    07.11.05
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,883
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen II/OU812
    Favorite VH Song

    Good Enough/Little Guitars
    Last Online

    06.25.15 @ 09:06 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 42 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Eh, I believed in it once, before I read an article breaking down Mayan tradition as far as making the calendar. It was VERY specific, and pretty much suggested that by the way the calendar was made, based on their history, it's just the end of the calendar's cycle, something the Mayans had done regularly before they made the calendar we all use today.

    If I can find it, I'll post it. But after reading that, it hasn't been of much concern for me, really.
    "I respect that youre passionate about this but what your saying is complete idiocy..." - MF5150 on McDonald's "preying" on young kids.

    "He was born a human, he's a horse's ass by proxy." - It's Mike on Eddymon.

  11. #11
    Baluchitherium Texas Poundcake's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.16.04
    Age
    45
    Location
    Middle of Tornado/earthquake alley.... so confused!!!
    Posts
    4,141
    Favorite VH Album

    F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

    Poundcake
    Last Online

    07.22.17 @ 01:18 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 8 Times in 2 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Ehhhh a friend of mine and I were discussing this..... check out this forum.

    http://www.bautforum.com/against-mai...debunking.html
    http://www.myspace.com/texaschic22
    It's private.. but if you at least say who you are from VH links I will add ya!

  12. #12
    Atomic Punk bsbll4's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.18.03
    Age
    34
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    8,660
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

    Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

    12.15.17 @ 12:23 PM
    Likes
    575
    Liked 2,238 Times in 1,130 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Taylor View Post
    EvH. You're right. There were people, just that you didn't really see them on the mainstream media much. You can hardly get a word in without being accused of being right or left.





    Biden said what he did, and Powell brought up that date seperately.

    I'm sorry for mixing things up, but I didn't mean to say Bilderberg's had anything to do with the prophecy. It's just that I connect these things in my view of what's to come and I'm constantly hearing conflicting things and having to change my mind. I think we're at a point reffered to as the tribulation in Christianity and the final age in many cultures.

    I think the Bilderberg's or possibly even someone operating behind those guys are helping to bring about the culmination of all the evil we've seen throughout history. I don't know about the relationships between the Bilders, the bankers, the illuminati and I haven't a clue what their agenda is precisely but I think we're in for some serious shit. As if we're not already. The bankers as you might know are involved in every major war from the time of Napolean onwards. Hopefully we're at the point where this will soon end and we enter a more peaceful age.
    Dude. Really? Please tell me you are just looking at that stuff for fun.
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

  13. #13
    Banned! Andy Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.12.06
    Posts
    178
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

    Cabo Wabo/Outta Love again
    Last Online

    12.02.09 @ 09:48 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Dude, there's much more to our reality and existence than what we see on our television screens.

    No one, no one denies the existence of the Bilderberg (BBC has covered it, THEY explained how the Bilder's planned the EU in the 50s), or skull and bones (CNN covered it) and there's tons of books on this stuff.

    I'll give you an example of kookiness being real. This is from Alex Jones (call the men in white quotes!), an article posted on his site. No matter where it's posted it's hard to ignore the credentials of this guy that was featured in this article.


    “When CNN wants to know about the Top Trends, we ask Gerald Celente.”
    — CNN Headline News

    “A network of 25 experts whose range of specialties would rival many university faculties.”
    — The Economist

    “Gerald Celente has a knack for getting the zeitgeist right.”
    — USA Today

    “There’s not a better trend forecaster than Gerald Celente. The man knows what he’s talking about.”
    - CNBC

    “Those who take their predictions seriously … consider the Trends Research Institute.”
    — The Wall Street Journal

    “Gerald Celente is always ahead of the curve on trends and uncannily on the mark … he’s one of the most accurate forecasters around.”
    — The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

    “Mr. Celente tracks the world’s social, economic and business trends for corporate clients.”
    — The New York Times

    “Mr. Celente is a very intelligent guy. We are able to learn about trends from an authority.”
    — 48 Hours, CBS News

    “Gerald Celente has a solid track record. He has predicted everything from the 1987 stock market crash and the demise of the Soviet Union to green marketing and corporate downsizing.”
    — The Detroit News

    “Gerald Celente forecast the 1987 stock market crash, ‘green marketing,’ and the boom in gourmet coffees.”
    — Chicago Tribune

    “The Trends Research Institute is the Standard and Poors of Popular Culture.”
    — The Los Angeles Times

    “If Nostradamus were alive today, he’d have a hard time keeping up with Gerald Celente.”
    — New York Post


    Now here's that 'kooky' Alex Jones, Prison Planet article that discusses what Celente is talking about.


    Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet.com
    Monday, December 15, 2008

    Frighteningly accurate trends forecaster Gerald Celente says that America will see riots similar to those currently ongoing in Greece and that the cause will be a hyper-inflationary depression, leading to the inevitable use of troops and mercenaries to deal with the crisis as Americans are incarcerated in internment camps.

    As we have highlighted before, Celente’s accuracy is stunning - he predicted the 1987 crash, the sub-prime mortgage crisis and the “panic of 2008,” and is routinely cited even by mainstream news networks as highly credible.

    The cause of the riots would be a hyper-inflationary depression, Celente told interviewer Lew Rockwell, causing Americans to revolt in similar circumstances that we have witnessed recently in Iceland and Greece. The trouble would be sparked off by Obama declaring a “bank holiday” whereby people won’t be able to withdraw their money.

    “What’s going on in Greece with these riots has nothing to do with a 15-year-old boy being killed, that was only the spark that ignited the pent up, really hatred and disdain, people have for the scandals and corrupt government and the same thing is going on in this country as well,” said Celente.

    (ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW)



    Celente reiterated his prediction of a revolution and riots in America, and said that the first signs of it could even emerge before the end of the year.

    Celente said that the troops now being brought back to America for “domestic security” would be used to suppress the riots.

    “There’s talk of opening all these detention centers and hiring the goon squads, the Blackwaters to run them, so these are realities going on as we speak,” said Celente, adding that the Halliburton subsidiary KBR had been awarded a half a billion dollar contract to build “national emergency” internment camps in the name of detaining illegal immigrants but that they would be used to hold rioting Americans.

    “We’re really in a period of ‘off with their heads’ and its going to be the people against the politicians,” said Celente.

    Celente said that a breakup of the United States was possible and that the secessionist movement was strong.

    “The government owns and runs the largest mortgage company, owns the largest insurance company, they’re going to be owning a piece of the oil industry, so it’s a fight against a totalitarian government…so there’s going to be rebellions and things will change for the better if we break up these criminal governments that are in place now,” said Celente.

    The forecaster added that the government was killing people for a false reason in Iraq and robbing people blind with the bailouts at home.
    ===========




    That is just an example. It's hopeless even talking about this now. We're still dealing with a situation where a lot of people think Bush and Obama are different. This might be news or 'weird' to many, it just shows the extent to which people have been led. Think about what it means when you have respected people like that saying these things.

  14. #14
    Baluchitherium Texas Poundcake's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.16.04
    Age
    45
    Location
    Middle of Tornado/earthquake alley.... so confused!!!
    Posts
    4,141
    Favorite VH Album

    F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

    Poundcake
    Last Online

    07.22.17 @ 01:18 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 8 Times in 2 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Taylor View Post
    Dude, there's much more to our reality and existence than what we see on our television screens.

    No one, no one denies the existence of the Bilderberg (BBC has covered it, THEY explained how the Bilder's planned the EU in the 50s), or skull and bones (CNN covered it) and there's tons of books on this stuff.

    I'll give you an example of kookiness being real. This is from Alex Jones (call the men in white quotes!), an article posted on his site. No matter where it's posted it's hard to ignore the credentials of this guy that was featured in this article.


    “When CNN wants to know about the Top Trends, we ask Gerald Celente.”
    — CNN Headline News

    “A network of 25 experts whose range of specialties would rival many university faculties.”
    — The Economist

    “Gerald Celente has a knack for getting the zeitgeist right.”
    — USA Today

    “There’s not a better trend forecaster than Gerald Celente. The man knows what he’s talking about.”
    - CNBC

    “Those who take their predictions seriously … consider the Trends Research Institute.”
    — The Wall Street Journal

    “Gerald Celente is always ahead of the curve on trends and uncannily on the mark … he’s one of the most accurate forecasters around.”
    — The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

    “Mr. Celente tracks the world’s social, economic and business trends for corporate clients.”
    — The New York Times

    “Mr. Celente is a very intelligent guy. We are able to learn about trends from an authority.”
    — 48 Hours, CBS News

    “Gerald Celente has a solid track record. He has predicted everything from the 1987 stock market crash and the demise of the Soviet Union to green marketing and corporate downsizing.”
    — The Detroit News

    “Gerald Celente forecast the 1987 stock market crash, ‘green marketing,’ and the boom in gourmet coffees.”
    — Chicago Tribune

    “The Trends Research Institute is the Standard and Poors of Popular Culture.”
    — The Los Angeles Times

    “If Nostradamus were alive today, he’d have a hard time keeping up with Gerald Celente.”
    — New York Post


    Now here's that 'kooky' Alex Jones, Prison Planet article that discusses what Celente is talking about.


    Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet.com
    Monday, December 15, 2008

    Frighteningly accurate trends forecaster Gerald Celente says that America will see riots similar to those currently ongoing in Greece and that the cause will be a hyper-inflationary depression, leading to the inevitable use of troops and mercenaries to deal with the crisis as Americans are incarcerated in internment camps.

    As we have highlighted before, Celente’s accuracy is stunning - he predicted the 1987 crash, the sub-prime mortgage crisis and the “panic of 2008,” and is routinely cited even by mainstream news networks as highly credible.

    The cause of the riots would be a hyper-inflationary depression, Celente told interviewer Lew Rockwell, causing Americans to revolt in similar circumstances that we have witnessed recently in Iceland and Greece. The trouble would be sparked off by Obama declaring a “bank holiday” whereby people won’t be able to withdraw their money.

    “What’s going on in Greece with these riots has nothing to do with a 15-year-old boy being killed, that was only the spark that ignited the pent up, really hatred and disdain, people have for the scandals and corrupt government and the same thing is going on in this country as well,” said Celente.

    (ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW)



    Celente reiterated his prediction of a revolution and riots in America, and said that the first signs of it could even emerge before the end of the year.

    Celente said that the troops now being brought back to America for “domestic security” would be used to suppress the riots.

    “There’s talk of opening all these detention centers and hiring the goon squads, the Blackwaters to run them, so these are realities going on as we speak,” said Celente, adding that the Halliburton subsidiary KBR had been awarded a half a billion dollar contract to build “national emergency” internment camps in the name of detaining illegal immigrants but that they would be used to hold rioting Americans.

    “We’re really in a period of ‘off with their heads’ and its going to be the people against the politicians,” said Celente.

    Celente said that a breakup of the United States was possible and that the secessionist movement was strong.

    “The government owns and runs the largest mortgage company, owns the largest insurance company, they’re going to be owning a piece of the oil industry, so it’s a fight against a totalitarian government…so there’s going to be rebellions and things will change for the better if we break up these criminal governments that are in place now,” said Celente.

    The forecaster added that the government was killing people for a false reason in Iraq and robbing people blind with the bailouts at home.
    ===========




    That is just an example. It's hopeless even talking about this now. We're still dealing with a situation where a lot of people think Bush and Obama are different. This might be news or 'weird' to many, it just shows the extent to which people have been led. Think about what it means when you have respected people like that saying these things.
    Hmmmmm all an opinion from Mr. Celente...he must be some sort of prophet or maybe even a God!
    http://www.myspace.com/texaschic22
    It's private.. but if you at least say who you are from VH links I will add ya!

  15. #15
    Banned! Andy Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.12.06
    Posts
    178
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

    Cabo Wabo/Outta Love again
    Last Online

    12.02.09 @ 09:48 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    And right there is an example of why people will not wake up, will remain in ignorance and be swept away with the flood.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. 2012 Olympics Supergroup
    By voivod in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Music Only)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11.03.08, 08:39 PM
  2. US Electoral College Doomsday Scenario
    By The Rover in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09.24.08, 12:21 AM
  3. London's 2012 Olympic Logo
    By voivod in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06.11.07, 01:53 AM
  4. 2012 Olympics to be in London
    By Pasadena Murdock in forum Play Ball!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07.08.05, 06:06 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •