Favorite VH Album

All of them!
    Favorite VH Song

Most of them!
    Last Online

09.16.16 @ 04:53 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 5 Posts

Default Vanhalenclones.com

I will be adding an option of p-90's. I'll be back at it after the holidays , and should have the fixtures done for this in janurary. I have been wanting to do these, and after a customer order it pushed me to add this option. I am going to be able to do wolfgang bodies with this pickup route. Like the one eddie had in his video. Ok, now I am going to back to digging myself out of the snow !

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

All of them!
    Favorite VH Song

Most of them!
    Last Online

I wanted to add an update on the original ebmm body production situation.....I discussed the details of Ernie ball's attempts to trademark their body. The good news is their first effort based on their initial application was rejected.....but they are filing again with a second effort including petitions etc..... oddly enough they use eddie van halen's name in the document . That part is funny to me, because sterling ball hates it when people talk about eddie on his site. He went as far to say that they were selling plenty of guitars before eddie ernie ball guitar. He down played the impact. Now he is bragging to the USPTO about how his guitar was played by an icon and they have sold 16,000 units.....blah blah blah... total hypocrit!! Anybody knows that an endorsement of any kind is exposure and he refused to recognize even that.......until now. 17 years later. To back myself up in case they sway the USPTO, I wanted to let customers know if they get an order in now for bodies, I will be able to honor them prior to any official date of mark. If you wait ......well what can I say. I am going to copile a list with no money down. So if you want to do any projects I am not going to require any money upfront. I will just take and "Order" . Even if you want to back out at a later date, no problem. At least I can cover my ass and the customers ass in a worst case scenerio. It is a win win that way.I hope everybody had a happy new year! I also hope everybody gets a goverment bailout in 2009
    Last edited by scottfletcher; 01.02.09 at 08:20 PM.

Last Online

12.11.17 @ 07:30 AM
    Liked 124 Times in 84 Posts

I know this is an old, old, OLD thread, but I'm bumping it due to the topic.

I've tried going to your VanHalenClones.com site but it seems to be lost in the aether of the Intarwebnetz. JetCityGuitar.net works just fine, but VanHalenClones.com is still listed in your signature so I imagine it should still be active, right?

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Last Online

08.07.17 @ 08:14 PM
    Liked 313 Times in 149 Posts

Donor

Don't want to answer for Scott (since he doesn't come here much anymore) but the best way to reach him is to email or call via the info on the jetcity site...

I just had him build me a guitar recently and that's how I got the ball rolling...

Great guy, fair prices, and LOTS of options... My personal recommendation is to do his "fusion" body style rather than a EBMM or Wolf... It looks like an evolution from the Peavey to a slightly more traditional look but still unique...

Here's a pic of his body style and headstock design...

Jet City Super Stealth
    Marshall 50th Anniversary JCM-1H and Class 5 Combo
    Austin Speaker Works KTS-60

Last Online

12.11.17 @ 07:30 AM
    Liked 124 Times in 84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fast98dodge View Post
    Don't want to answer for Scott (since he doesn't come here much anymore) but the best way to reach him is to email or call via the info on the jetcity site...

I just had him build me a guitar recently and that's how I got the ball rolling...

Great guy, fair prices, and LOTS of options... My personal recommendation is to do his "fusion" body style rather than a EBMM or Wolf... It looks like an evolution from the Peavey to a slightly more traditional look but still unique...

Here's a pic of his body style and headstock design...

That's gorgeous. I do have to admit I'm kinda stuck on the Wolfie body style myself.

It may necessitate robbing a bank at some point but I'd like to do two Special-style non-flamed bodies, one with P-90s out of mahogany and one with an HSS setup out of... Not sure which wood, yet. LOL

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

All of them!
    Favorite VH Song

Most of them!
    Last Online

Gilmour .............just read your email. I also got hammered with many others as well lately.

I should have had the site back up by now, but I just shelved it, been plenty busy ,however you are not the only one that has wondered if I was still making product. I just need to get it back up ASAP.

The Van halen clones site won't be back up at least until summer, but I have not stopped building so no problems there. I can build whatever you need.

Just send me a PM or an email with your specs on the parts.

Thanks