Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Little Dreamer
    Last Online

11.18.09 @ 02:59 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default A note to Mike....

I just listened to both of the MA interviews and was surprised to hear Mike say he looked in each day to see what was going on!! That is great, and I figured he will see this thread and it may be my only chance to ever communicate something to him...
    I have rarely posted, but have had this site bookmarked and have continually read the threads for years...and years..and years!! I have seen Van Halen in all carnations numerous times (not the last one though)....Dave, Sammy, and Gary, and loved them all....
    Mike.....you are such a class act, and I can tell you are the type of guy that it would be a pleasure to meet and get to know....Sammy seems the exact same way, and that is the feeling you get when you go to shows that have you guys in them!!! I will continue to listen to, buy CDs, attend shows of ANYTHING that you do, as well I will with Sammy's stuff....I am looking forward to the Chickenfoot material coming soon....If you ever decide to play on stage with Van Halen again, I will be sure to see it!! Same with Sammy....
    Thanks for the years and years of unbelievable music!! You are a talented musician who seems to also be a quality individual!!

Now the note to Ed and Al....I do know that this is a fan forum, and since it is I am sure the chance of either of you actually checking or caring what was going on with the fans is about .000001%.......So I am sure you will never see this...but if so....I can't swear to it, but I do trust my judgement of character based on years of interviews that I have listened to with you guys and others....You seem to be genuine, miserable, pathetic, drama queen, possibly bi-polar, assholish, tools that would be absolute no fun to be around....Not that it matters or that you care, but you can be guaranteed that I will never spend another dime on anything that you produce...CDs, Concerts, etc. that do not include all of the members of Van Halen which include Sam, Mike and Dave....If someone as classy as Mike decides it's OK to get back on stage with you, then maybe I will believe that you have changed, or at least become tolerable enough to temporarily be around....I will then buy the product in support of Mike, but if I have any idea that he is being cut out of his fair share AGAIN, then you can bet I will find a bootleg copy of the product for free, and mail a check to Michael Anthony for what the cost of it would be!!!
    There...I feel so much better!!
    Last edited by Obxhalen; 11.21.08 at 06:08 PM.

Favorite VH Album

All 7 with Dave
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 03:30 AM
    Liked 147 Times in 87 Posts

Mike you are such a class act. It's a shame the other 3 can't put the past to the side and just freakin' grow up and have some fun like you stated. Damn shame. Some people never grow up Mike and I just say to hell with it. One day hopefully they will realize this and at least pick up the phone and be civilized with you. Enjoy your money which you have earned every bit of since you made millions of us very happy when the band was in their prime and beyond when you were with them. Nothing will ever replace those times. Mike, I want to salute you and if I were ever to meet you I would just want to shake your hand and say thank you. As Andrew Dice Clay used to say "you are the goods".

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

08.29.11 @ 12:46 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Mike is the man!
    Live by the VH attitude, die by the VH attitude.
    \mm/\mm/

"What do you wanna do with your life?

I WANNA ROCK!"

Alex Van Halen "THE BEATLES will never get back together and David Lee Roth will never again sing with VAN HALEN."
    the way it should have been link below:
    http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4...5dd0881lk8.jpg

Favorite VH Album

All
    Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

03.30.16 @ 10:14 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

This thing has gone ridicilous. There are at least three threads where people are kissing ass. Mike is a class act and everybody knows that.

And then again don't you really thinks that Eddie and Alex (and/or Wolf and/or Dave and/or Sammy) don't know about this place? I bet they are also checking what's going on here occasionally.
    The Atomic Drunk!

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

11.18.09 @ 02:59 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I you think that Ed or Alex are "checking out" what's going on here, then I have some really nice swamp land in Florida that can be built on that I'll sell you for only 1/2 of its value!!! If they have ever graced the presence of this forum, based on their actions of the last - oh what- ten years- they couldn't give a rats ass what you, I or any other fan thinks!!
    As far a ridiculous- that's your opinion....Maybe some think it would be more fun to post a compliment to one of the band members who actually has some class and says that he ACTUALLY READS them!! Wow!!! There is a novel approach!! Giving a *$&% about what the fans think!! I'd rather post that on this forum than the continued 10 year speculation posts on what color toilet paper Ed might be wiping with....which is probably one of Wolfies wadded up printouts of the "fans" comments on this forum!!!

Quote Originally Posted by the_jake5150 View Post
    This thing has gone ridicilous. There are at least three threads where people are kissing ass. Mike is a class act and everybody knows that.

And then again don't you really thinks that Eddie and Alex (and/or Wolf and/or Dave and/or Sammy) don't know about this place? I bet they are also checking what's going on here occasionally.

Favorite VH Album

All
    Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

03.30.16 @ 10:14 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Obxhalen View Post
    I you think that Ed or Alex are "checking out" what's going on here, then I have some really nice swamp land in Florida that can be built on that I'll sell you for only 1/2 of its value!!! If they have ever graced the presence of this forum, based on their actions of the last - oh what- ten years- they couldn't give a rats ass what you, I or any other fan thinks!!
    As far a ridiculous- that's your opinion....Maybe some think it would be more fun to post a compliment to one of the band members who actually has some class and says that he ACTUALLY READS them!! Wow!!! There is a novel approach!! Giving a *$&% about what the fans think!! I'd rather post that on this forum than the continued 10 year speculation posts on what color toilet paper Ed might be wiping with....which is probably one of Wolfies wadded up printouts of the "fans" comments on this forum!!!
    Man, point is 3 threads, all basically the same topic. There's nothing wrong complimenting Mike as I said before. But I don't get it that most people here start acting like children when they found out that someone from the band reads this forum... I really don't believe that this is that big news to anyone.
    The Atomic Drunk!

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 12:18 PM
    Liked 33 Times in 13 Posts

Mike- if you are reading this- why did it take you 20 years to grow a pair? And did you really? It seems Sammy sticks up for you more than you do yourself.

what is the real story? Why didn't you be a man and demand more respect from the brothers?
    Wolfie is not Mike, but he's more than ok.
    Mike is gone, but not forgotten. They played some amazing shows from 2007-2015; some people are in denial about it.

9/27/07- Charlotte, NC
    10/1/07- Philadelphia, PA
    10/20/07- Detroit, NI
    11/3/07- Meadowlands, NJ
    11/13/07- The Garden

05/13/08- Meadowlands, NJ II!!!!!

2/28/12- The Garden
    3/1/12- The Garden
    4/21/12- Greensboro,NC

8/9/15- Holmdel, NJ
    9/13/15- Tampa, FL

Eruption
    Last Online

09.06.12 @ 05:34 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Love Mike though I do, there's only so many times I can hear the words "class act"...

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 12:18 PM
    Liked 33 Times in 13 Posts

Just kidding Mike. But in all seriousness, you should've asserted yourself with more authority back in the day. Maybe then things would be different today.
    Wolfie is not Mike, but he's more than ok.
    Mike is gone, but not forgotten. They played some amazing shows from 2007-2015; some people are in denial about it.

9/27/07- Charlotte, NC
    10/1/07- Philadelphia, PA
    10/20/07- Detroit, NI
    11/3/07- Meadowlands, NJ
    11/13/07- The Garden

05/13/08- Meadowlands, NJ II!!!!!

2/28/12- The Garden
    3/1/12- The Garden
    4/21/12- Greensboro,NC

8/9/15- Holmdel, NJ
    9/13/15- Tampa, FL

Favorite VH Album

VH I
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 05:51 PM
    Liked 594 Times in 364 Posts

Donor

No more Mike appreciation threads. We all know he's a great dude.

Closing.