Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sinner's Swing!
    Last Online

10.27.17 @ 06:31 PM
    Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts

Default Al Qaeda message to Obama: A 'legacy of crimes' awaits you

(CNN) -- A purported message from al Qaeda's deputy leader posted on Islamist Web sites on Wednesday told President-elect Barack Obama that "a heavy legacy of failure and crimes awaits you." Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri threatened President-elect Barack Obama in an Internet message.

Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri threatened President-elect Barack Obama in an Internet message.

In the video, Ayman al-Zawahiri, al Qaeda's No. 2, castigated Obama's foreign policy stances on Afghanistan and Israel and ridiculed the president-elect's worldview. Al-Zawahiri compared Obama unfavorably to the late Malcolm X, an African-American militant who adopted Islam.

Al-Zawahiri and Osama bin Laden are believed to be hiding in the tribal areas of Pakistan.

Al-Zawahiri can be heard saying, "In you and in Colin Powell, [Condoleezza] Rice and your likes, the words of Malcolm X (may Allah have mercy on him) concerning 'house Negroes' are confirmed."

"House Negroes" is the English translation of the Arabic term "house slaves."

The posting, which appeared on the Web on Wednesday, includes videos from Malcolm X speeches.

It shows a still image of Malcolm X on a Muslim prayer rug in a mosque; then images of Obama, wearing a Jewish skullcap, at the Western Wall in Jerusalem, and video of al-Zawahiri. It is entitled, "The departure of Bush and the arrival of Obama."

The audio message is more than 11 minutes long. CNN has not been able to confirm its authenticity.

"You have reached the position of president, and a heavy legacy of failure and crimes awaits you. A failure in Iraq to which you have admitted, and a failure in Afghanistan to which the commanders of your army have admitted," the message said.

The speaker also said Obama's stance of pulling troops from Iraq and sending them to Afghanistan "is a policy which was destined for failure before it was born."

"If you still want to be stubborn about America's failure in Afghanistan, then remember the fate of Bush and Pervez Musharraf, and the fate of the Soviets and British before them," the message said. "And be aware that the dogs of Afghanistan have found the flesh of your soldiers to be delicious, so send thousands after thousands to them."

The message said Obama appears "to be captive to the same criminal American mentality towards the world and towards the Muslims." The speaker cited Muslims' ire toward Obama's support of Israel.

The message said Obama represents the "direct opposite of honorable black Americans" like Malcolm X.

The message also made reference to Obama's Muslim father and his Christian religion.

"You were born to a Muslim father, but you chose to stand in the ranks of the enemies of the Muslims, and pray the prayer of the Jews, although you claim to be Christian, in order to climb the rungs of leadership in America.

"And so you promised to back Israel, and you threatened to strike the tribal regions in Pakistan, and to send thousands more troops to Afghanistan, in order for the crimes of the American crusade in it to continue," the message said.

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts

Donor

I still wanna know why the hell we can't nuke these guys???
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

"A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One

Favorite VH Song

Ain\'t talkin bout love
    Last Online

07.19.17 @ 06:26 PM
    Liked 30 Times in 12 Posts

blink
    Know Roth
    Know Van Halen

No Roth
    No Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 03:05 PM
    Liked 2,390 Times in 1,492 Posts

Premium Member

Ok..AL QAEDA- Your a bunch of racist swine .I hope this message unites the USA more than ever with your anti-black , anti-christian,and anti-jewish hate.
    Maybe the Obama administration will think twice about closing Gitmo. Perhaps hell hath no furry then a liberal scorned.
    Last edited by edwardv; 11.19.08 at 08:55 AM.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

judgement day/ me wise magic
    Last Online

06.12.16 @ 07:51 PM
    Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

one fucking nuke on afghanistan. please already?
    """"\//-/""""

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!

www.myspace.com/mikesisca

"If ladies want Valentines Day so bad either make Superbowl Sunday an actual holiday or give guys Steak and Blowjob Day and we'll call it even." T.RYAN, sharing thoughts on valentine's day.

" SHUT UP, FAGGOT." - Vinnie Velvet, showing off that sharp wit of his.

DIRTY SANCHEZ- It's not just for breakfast anymore!

“ Originally posted by FORD
    History tells us that oppressive nations build walls to keep people IN, not out.
    (See "Berlin Wall" and "Likud Israel" for examples) ” FORD- when i told him i'd build a wall between the US and Mexico.

then ill build it from the mexican side. -my reply.

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 08:10 PM
    Liked 6,711 Times in 3,729 Posts

this will certainly only boost Obama's popularity.

Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 05:53 PM
    Liked 1,484 Times in 905 Posts

Why don't you threaten him in person, tough guy?!!!

Hiding behind a camera you pussy!!!!!

Nuke them now!!!
    Remember the Heroes - 9/11/01

In 2012, the phoenix has risen!!

"High speed, low drag."

"Look at all the people here tonight!!!" - 10/5/07, 5/20/08 Mohegan Sun

Congratulations to Van Halen as part of the Class of 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

Cinco de Cabo @ Foxwoods: "A giant party with live music" - S. Hagar

got tequila?

http://keepitaliveforever.com

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

So this is love?
    Last Online

01.01.13 @ 04:06 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Raldo View Post
    Why don't you threaten him in person, tough guy?!!!

Hiding behind a camera you pussy!!!!!

Nuke them now!!!
    This echoes my thoughts. I love how these people threaten us over the internet. All talk, no action. These types of statements only unite us, not divide us. Fuckin' retards....
    "It doesn't mean that much to me to mean that much to you..." -Neil Young

"The sun's not yellow, it's chicken." -Bob Dylan

"If you go out and buy a Van Halen record and put it in your collection, it'll melt your other records." -David Lee Roth, 1981.

Guy of Gisborne: Why a spoon, cousin? Why not an axe?
    Sheriff of Nottingham: Because it's DULL, you twit!!! It'll HURT MORE!!!

Last Online

03.25.16 @ 11:37 AM
    Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Don't fuck with the President elect.

Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

mean street/its about time
    Last Online

09.24.11 @ 05:29 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smithjc View Post
    no shit, i hope obama gets these fucking assholes once and for all. what big men they are come out of a cave and do something then run back in and hide. you bunch of no good fucks come out and fight.
    van halen is back. "what you think is nothing might be something after all"

Last Online

01.18.12 @ 02:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 318joe View Post
    no shit, i hope obama gets these fucking assholes once and for all. what big men they are come out of a cave and do something then run back in and hide. you bunch of no good fucks come out and fight.
    Haha yea, Obama the savior will restore peace to the world!

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 11:57 AM
    Liked 415 Times in 250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    (CNN) -- A purported message from al Qaeda's deputy leader posted on Islamist Web sites on Wednesday told President-elect Barack Obama that "a heavy legacy of failure and crimes awaits you." Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri threatened President-elect Barack Obama in an Internet message.

Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri threatened President-elect Barack Obama in an Internet message.

In the video, Ayman al-Zawahiri, al Qaeda's No. 2, castigated Obama's foreign policy stances on Afghanistan and Israel and ridiculed the president-elect's worldview. Al-Zawahiri compared Obama unfavorably to the late Malcolm X, an African-American militant who adopted Islam.

Al-Zawahiri and Osama bin Laden are believed to be hiding in the tribal areas of Pakistan.

Al-Zawahiri can be heard saying, "In you and in Colin Powell, [Condoleezza] Rice and your likes, the words of Malcolm X (may Allah have mercy on him) concerning 'house Negroes' are confirmed."

"House Negroes" is the English translation of the Arabic term "house slaves."

The posting, which appeared on the Web on Wednesday, includes videos from Malcolm X speeches.

It shows a still image of Malcolm X on a Muslim prayer rug in a mosque; then images of Obama, wearing a Jewish skullcap, at the Western Wall in Jerusalem, and video of al-Zawahiri. It is entitled, "The departure of Bush and the arrival of Obama."

The audio message is more than 11 minutes long. CNN has not been able to confirm its authenticity.

"You have reached the position of president, and a heavy legacy of failure and crimes awaits you. A failure in Iraq to which you have admitted, and a failure in Afghanistan to which the commanders of your army have admitted," the message said.

The speaker also said Obama's stance of pulling troops from Iraq and sending them to Afghanistan "is a policy which was destined for failure before it was born."

"If you still want to be stubborn about America's failure in Afghanistan, then remember the fate of Bush and Pervez Musharraf, and the fate of the Soviets and British before them," the message said. "And be aware that the dogs of Afghanistan have found the flesh of your soldiers to be delicious, so send thousands after thousands to them."

The message said Obama appears "to be captive to the same criminal American mentality towards the world and towards the Muslims." The speaker cited Muslims' ire toward Obama's support of Israel.

The message said Obama represents the "direct opposite of honorable black Americans" like Malcolm X.

The message also made reference to Obama's Muslim father and his Christian religion.

"You were born to a Muslim father, but you chose to stand in the ranks of the enemies of the Muslims, and pray the prayer of the Jews, although you claim to be Christian, in order to climb the rungs of leadership in America.

"And so you promised to back Israel, and you threatened to strike the tribal regions in Pakistan, and to send thousands more troops to Afghanistan, in order for the crimes of the American crusade in it to continue," the message said.
    Better saddle up more troops and continue hitting Iraq! ........................
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Runnin' With The Devil
    Last Online

06.20.12 @ 10:40 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smithjc View Post
    lets just distribute 1950's fridges to the innocent first...
    It is not an understatement to say that if a person ate a bowl of alphabet soup, they would shit better lyrics. -lmr5150 on Up For Breakfast

Give him the "secret devil sign", stick out your tongue and hiss like a demon while bellowing out THE DARKNESS WILL ENVELOPE THY SOUL AND FEAST OF THY FLESH, INFIDEL!!!!! Then gouge a pentagram in your forehead with a nail file. -LowLifeFlatHeadScum

A recent study shows 92% of the teenage population likes rap music. If you are part of the 8% who listen to real music, put this as your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by graeme View Post
    DipscheisßeBuchseAffenkönnennichtFotzeBleistiftdic kBettnässenzurückgebliebeMutterficker.

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 10:34 PM
    Liked 2,299 Times in 1,256 Posts

Bush has been going after these guys since 2002 and everyone wants to roast his nuts on the fire for taking our country to war, however, now that Obama is the President Elect, everyone is, "LETS GO KICK THEIR ASS!!!!"

Seems to me that the Demo's have been the most vocal on, "Bring the troops home NOW", bandwagon!

Frankly, I hope Obama keeps the heat on these fuckers, but that's just me.

This echoes my thoughts. I love how these people threaten us over the internet. All talk, no action. These types of statements only unite us, not divide us. Fuckin' retards....
    They have threatened us for years in some media and they followed thru on their threat, remember? So, anything these punks say, I would pay attention to them somewhat. We are not untouchable, which they proved.

HH<-----Barksdale Air Force Base has nukes, will travel----------
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    VH LINKS Resident Paramedic/Firefighter
    #officialhashtaghater
    Copyright holder of all things, "<-----------------"

UC<------Goal in life to be included in an HH sig-----

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 11:57 AM
    Liked 415 Times in 250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Halen View Post
    Bush has been going after these guys since 2002 and everyone wants to roast his nuts on the fire for taking our country to war, however, now that Obama is the President Elect, everyone is, "LETS GO KICK THEIR ASS!!!!"

Seems to me that the Demo's have been the most vocal on, "Bring the troops home NOW", bandwagon!

Frankly, I hope Obama keeps the heat on these fuckers, but that's just me.

They have threatened us for years in some media and they followed thru on their threat, remember? So, anything these punks say, I would pay attention to them somewhat. We are not untouchable, which they proved.

HH<-----Barksdale Air Force Base has nukes, will travel----------
    Going after Al Qaeda where? In Iraq? I'm sorry but America isn't even close to being the Number 1 military power in Afghanistan (the place where we KNOW Al Qaeda.

I doubt anybody is against theREAL war on Terror in Afghanistan, HH. It's more about the War in Iraq.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel