Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
  1. #1
    Sinner's Swing!
    Join Date
    10.19.03
    Location
    Lees Summit, MO
    Posts
    3,472
    Last Online

    10.27.17 @ 06:31 PM
    Likes
    2
    Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts

    Default Al Qaeda message to Obama: A 'legacy of crimes' awaits you

    (CNN) -- A purported message from al Qaeda's deputy leader posted on Islamist Web sites on Wednesday told President-elect Barack Obama that "a heavy legacy of failure and crimes awaits you." Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri threatened President-elect Barack Obama in an Internet message.



    Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri threatened President-elect Barack Obama in an Internet message.

    In the video, Ayman al-Zawahiri, al Qaeda's No. 2, castigated Obama's foreign policy stances on Afghanistan and Israel and ridiculed the president-elect's worldview. Al-Zawahiri compared Obama unfavorably to the late Malcolm X, an African-American militant who adopted Islam.

    Al-Zawahiri and Osama bin Laden are believed to be hiding in the tribal areas of Pakistan.

    Al-Zawahiri can be heard saying, "In you and in Colin Powell, [Condoleezza] Rice and your likes, the words of Malcolm X (may Allah have mercy on him) concerning 'house Negroes' are confirmed."

    "House Negroes" is the English translation of the Arabic term "house slaves."

    The posting, which appeared on the Web on Wednesday, includes videos from Malcolm X speeches.

    It shows a still image of Malcolm X on a Muslim prayer rug in a mosque; then images of Obama, wearing a Jewish skullcap, at the Western Wall in Jerusalem, and video of al-Zawahiri. It is entitled, "The departure of Bush and the arrival of Obama."

    The audio message is more than 11 minutes long. CNN has not been able to confirm its authenticity.

    "You have reached the position of president, and a heavy legacy of failure and crimes awaits you. A failure in Iraq to which you have admitted, and a failure in Afghanistan to which the commanders of your army have admitted," the message said.

    The speaker also said Obama's stance of pulling troops from Iraq and sending them to Afghanistan "is a policy which was destined for failure before it was born."

    "If you still want to be stubborn about America's failure in Afghanistan, then remember the fate of Bush and Pervez Musharraf, and the fate of the Soviets and British before them," the message said. "And be aware that the dogs of Afghanistan have found the flesh of your soldiers to be delicious, so send thousands after thousands to them."

    The message said Obama appears "to be captive to the same criminal American mentality towards the world and towards the Muslims." The speaker cited Muslims' ire toward Obama's support of Israel.

    The message said Obama represents the "direct opposite of honorable black Americans" like Malcolm X.

    The message also made reference to Obama's Muslim father and his Christian religion.

    "You were born to a Muslim father, but you chose to stand in the ranks of the enemies of the Muslims, and pray the prayer of the Jews, although you claim to be Christian, in order to climb the rungs of leadership in America.

    "And so you promised to back Israel, and you threatened to strike the tribal regions in Pakistan, and to send thousands more troops to Afghanistan, in order for the crimes of the American crusade in it to continue," the message said.

  2. #2
    Atomic Punk smithjc's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.12.00
    Location
    The US of A
    Posts
    16,463
    Favorite VH Album

    Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

    Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

    08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Likes
    130
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    I still wanna know why the hell we can't nuke these guys???
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

    "A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One



  3. #3
    Good Enough weesfreewheelin's Avatar
    Join Date
    08.08.02
    Location
    Charlotte NC
    Posts
    2,060
    Favorite VH Song

    Ain\'t talkin bout love
    Last Online

    07.19.17 @ 06:26 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 30 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    blink
    Know Roth
    Know Van Halen

    No Roth
    No Van Halen

  4. #4
    Atomic Punk edwardv's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.13.01
    Age
    59
    Location
    hanover pennsylvania
    Posts
    10,040
    Favorite VH Album

    diver down
    Favorite VH Song

    drop dead legs
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 03:05 PM
    Likes
    4,489
    Liked 2,390 Times in 1,492 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Ok..AL QAEDA- Your a bunch of racist swine .I hope this message unites the USA more than ever with your anti-black , anti-christian,and anti-jewish hate.
    Maybe the Obama administration will think twice about closing Gitmo. Perhaps hell hath no furry then a liberal scorned.
    Last edited by edwardv; 11.19.08 at 08:55 AM.

  5. #5
    Baluchitherium sisca's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.26.04
    Age
    47
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,186
    Favorite VH Album

    F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

    judgement day/ me wise magic
    Last Online

    06.12.16 @ 07:51 PM
    Likes
    1
    Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    one fucking nuke on afghanistan. please already?
    """"\//-/""""


    The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!


    www.myspace.com/mikesisca

    "If ladies want Valentines Day so bad either make Superbowl Sunday an actual holiday or give guys Steak and Blowjob Day and we'll call it even." T.RYAN, sharing thoughts on valentine's day.

    " SHUT UP, FAGGOT." - Vinnie Velvet, showing off that sharp wit of his.

    DIRTY SANCHEZ- It's not just for breakfast anymore!



    “ Originally posted by FORD
    History tells us that oppressive nations build walls to keep people IN, not out.
    (See "Berlin Wall" and "Likud Israel" for examples) ” FORD- when i told him i'd build a wall between the US and Mexico.

    then ill build it from the mexican side. -my reply.

  6. #6
    Forum Frontman It's Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.26.06
    Age
    43
    Location
    Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    34,158
    Favorite VH Album

    like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 08:10 PM
    Likes
    1,322
    Liked 6,711 Times in 3,729 Posts

    Default

    this will certainly only boost Obama's popularity.

  7. #7
    Atomic Punk Raldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.11.00
    Location
    Cromwell, CT USA
    Posts
    17,200
    Favorite VH Song

    Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 05:53 PM
    Likes
    1,840
    Liked 1,484 Times in 905 Posts

    Why don't you threaten him in person, tough guy?!!!

    Hiding behind a camera you pussy!!!!!

    Nuke them now!!!
    Remember the Heroes - 9/11/01

    In 2012, the phoenix has risen!!

    "High speed, low drag."

    "Look at all the people here tonight!!!" - 10/5/07, 5/20/08 Mohegan Sun

    Congratulations to Van Halen as part of the Class of 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

    Cinco de Cabo @ Foxwoods: "A giant party with live music" - S. Hagar

    got tequila?

    http://keepitaliveforever.com

  8. #8
    Good Enough Ace Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.07.04
    Age
    47
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    2,013
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    So this is love?
    Last Online

    01.01.13 @ 04:06 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raldo View Post
    Why don't you threaten him in person, tough guy?!!!

    Hiding behind a camera you pussy!!!!!

    Nuke them now!!!
    This echoes my thoughts. I love how these people threaten us over the internet. All talk, no action. These types of statements only unite us, not divide us. Fuckin' retards....
    "It doesn't mean that much to me to mean that much to you..." -Neil Young

    "The sun's not yellow, it's chicken." -Bob Dylan

    "If you go out and buy a Van Halen record and put it in your collection, it'll melt your other records." -David Lee Roth, 1981.

    Guy of Gisborne: Why a spoon, cousin? Why not an axe?
    Sheriff of Nottingham: Because it's DULL, you twit!!! It'll HURT MORE!!!

  9. #9
    On Fire aceface9's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.24.04
    Posts
    384
    Last Online

    03.25.16 @ 11:37 AM
    Likes
    47
    Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Don't fuck with the President elect.

  10. #10
    On Fire 318joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    07.03.04
    Location
    naugatuck, connecticut usa
    Posts
    424
    Favorite VH Album

    fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

    mean street/its about time
    Last Online

    09.24.11 @ 05:29 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smithjc View Post
    I still wanna know why the hell we can't nuke these guys???
    no shit, i hope obama gets these fucking assholes once and for all. what big men they are come out of a cave and do something then run back in and hide. you bunch of no good fucks come out and fight.
    van halen is back. "what you think is nothing might be something after all"

  11. #11
    Banned! VanPubes's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.13.07
    Posts
    45
    Last Online

    01.18.12 @ 02:57 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 318joe View Post
    no shit, i hope obama gets these fucking assholes once and for all. what big men they are come out of a cave and do something then run back in and hide. you bunch of no good fucks come out and fight.
    Haha yea, Obama the savior will restore peace to the world!

  12. #12
    Atomic Punk MF5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.05.04
    Age
    29
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,331
    Favorite VH Album

    Balance
    Favorite VH Song

    Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 11:57 AM
    Likes
    299
    Liked 415 Times in 250 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    (CNN) -- A purported message from al Qaeda's deputy leader posted on Islamist Web sites on Wednesday told President-elect Barack Obama that "a heavy legacy of failure and crimes awaits you." Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri threatened President-elect Barack Obama in an Internet message.



    Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri threatened President-elect Barack Obama in an Internet message.

    In the video, Ayman al-Zawahiri, al Qaeda's No. 2, castigated Obama's foreign policy stances on Afghanistan and Israel and ridiculed the president-elect's worldview. Al-Zawahiri compared Obama unfavorably to the late Malcolm X, an African-American militant who adopted Islam.

    Al-Zawahiri and Osama bin Laden are believed to be hiding in the tribal areas of Pakistan.

    Al-Zawahiri can be heard saying, "In you and in Colin Powell, [Condoleezza] Rice and your likes, the words of Malcolm X (may Allah have mercy on him) concerning 'house Negroes' are confirmed."

    "House Negroes" is the English translation of the Arabic term "house slaves."

    The posting, which appeared on the Web on Wednesday, includes videos from Malcolm X speeches.

    It shows a still image of Malcolm X on a Muslim prayer rug in a mosque; then images of Obama, wearing a Jewish skullcap, at the Western Wall in Jerusalem, and video of al-Zawahiri. It is entitled, "The departure of Bush and the arrival of Obama."

    The audio message is more than 11 minutes long. CNN has not been able to confirm its authenticity.

    "You have reached the position of president, and a heavy legacy of failure and crimes awaits you. A failure in Iraq to which you have admitted, and a failure in Afghanistan to which the commanders of your army have admitted," the message said.

    The speaker also said Obama's stance of pulling troops from Iraq and sending them to Afghanistan "is a policy which was destined for failure before it was born."

    "If you still want to be stubborn about America's failure in Afghanistan, then remember the fate of Bush and Pervez Musharraf, and the fate of the Soviets and British before them," the message said. "And be aware that the dogs of Afghanistan have found the flesh of your soldiers to be delicious, so send thousands after thousands to them."

    The message said Obama appears "to be captive to the same criminal American mentality towards the world and towards the Muslims." The speaker cited Muslims' ire toward Obama's support of Israel.

    The message said Obama represents the "direct opposite of honorable black Americans" like Malcolm X.

    The message also made reference to Obama's Muslim father and his Christian religion.

    "You were born to a Muslim father, but you chose to stand in the ranks of the enemies of the Muslims, and pray the prayer of the Jews, although you claim to be Christian, in order to climb the rungs of leadership in America.

    "And so you promised to back Israel, and you threatened to strike the tribal regions in Pakistan, and to send thousands more troops to Afghanistan, in order for the crimes of the American crusade in it to continue," the message said.
    Better saddle up more troops and continue hitting Iraq! ........................
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

  13. #13
    Eruption hotforteacher921's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.15.07
    Age
    25
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    798
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

    Runnin' With The Devil
    Last Online

    06.20.12 @ 10:40 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smithjc View Post
    I still wanna know why the hell we can't nuke these guys???
    lets just distribute 1950's fridges to the innocent first...
    It is not an understatement to say that if a person ate a bowl of alphabet soup, they would shit better lyrics. -lmr5150 on Up For Breakfast

    Give him the "secret devil sign", stick out your tongue and hiss like a demon while bellowing out THE DARKNESS WILL ENVELOPE THY SOUL AND FEAST OF THY FLESH, INFIDEL!!!!! Then gouge a pentagram in your forehead with a nail file. -LowLifeFlatHeadScum

    A recent study shows 92% of the teenage population likes rap music. If you are part of the 8% who listen to real music, put this as your sig.

    Quote Originally Posted by graeme View Post
    DipscheisßeBuchseAffenkönnennichtFotzeBleistiftdic kBettnässenzurückgebliebeMutterficker.

  14. #14
    Hang 'Em High Hurricane Halen's Avatar
    Join Date
    07.17.03
    Age
    49
    Location
    Shreveport Louisiana
    Posts
    6,600
    Favorite VH Album

    All of them
    Favorite VH Song

    All of them
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 10:34 PM
    Likes
    3,044
    Liked 2,299 Times in 1,256 Posts

    Default

    Bush has been going after these guys since 2002 and everyone wants to roast his nuts on the fire for taking our country to war, however, now that Obama is the President Elect, everyone is, "LETS GO KICK THEIR ASS!!!!"

    Seems to me that the Demo's have been the most vocal on, "Bring the troops home NOW", bandwagon!

    Frankly, I hope Obama keeps the heat on these fuckers, but that's just me.

    This echoes my thoughts. I love how these people threaten us over the internet. All talk, no action. These types of statements only unite us, not divide us. Fuckin' retards....
    They have threatened us for years in some media and they followed thru on their threat, remember? So, anything these punks say, I would pay attention to them somewhat. We are not untouchable, which they proved.

    HH<-----Barksdale Air Force Base has nukes, will travel----------
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    VH LINKS Resident Paramedic/Firefighter
    #officialhashtaghater
    Copyright holder of all things, "<-----------------"

    UC<------Goal in life to be included in an HH sig-----

  15. #15
    Atomic Punk MF5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.05.04
    Age
    29
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,331
    Favorite VH Album

    Balance
    Favorite VH Song

    Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 11:57 AM
    Likes
    299
    Liked 415 Times in 250 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Halen View Post
    Bush has been going after these guys since 2002 and everyone wants to roast his nuts on the fire for taking our country to war, however, now that Obama is the President Elect, everyone is, "LETS GO KICK THEIR ASS!!!!"

    Seems to me that the Demo's have been the most vocal on, "Bring the troops home NOW", bandwagon!

    Frankly, I hope Obama keeps the heat on these fuckers, but that's just me.



    They have threatened us for years in some media and they followed thru on their threat, remember? So, anything these punks say, I would pay attention to them somewhat. We are not untouchable, which they proved.

    HH<-----Barksdale Air Force Base has nukes, will travel----------
    Bush has been going after these guys since 2002 and everyone wants to roast his nuts on the fire for taking our country to war, however, now that Obama is the President Elect, everyone is, "LETS GO KICK THEIR ASS!!!!"
    Going after Al Qaeda where? In Iraq? I'm sorry but America isn't even close to being the Number 1 military power in Afghanistan (the place where we KNOW Al Qaeda.

    I doubt anybody is against theREAL war on Terror in Afghanistan, HH. It's more about the War in Iraq.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Rumsfeld war crimes suit
    By graeme in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11.14.06, 08:28 PM
  2. The Legacy
    By whammybar in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03.17.06, 12:47 PM
  3. Saddam Hussein Prepares To Sue President Bush For War Crimes
    By DreamIsOver in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01.26.06, 08:08 PM
  4. Legacy
    By Edward Van Halen in forum Guitar Room
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05.10.01, 03:21 PM
  5. the legacy is over ?! but why
    By lefthandtapper in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11.14.00, 07:18 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •