Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, 5150
    Last Online

11.18.14 @ 07:57 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Default Guy FLIPS OUT in Hotel Lobby!

IAIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Suck a fat one, faggot."
    -MikeL, showing off that sharp wit of his.

"You may recognize some of these chemicals. Let's start with cyanide...The one the Aum Shinrikyo cult attempted to use to commit mass murder in a Tokyo subway in May 1995...The same cyanide produced routinely--1.4 million tons per year--for use in the production of plastics, adhesives, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and so on. It seems that those who put small amounts of cyanide in subways are terrorists. But those who produce it in mass quantities and contaminate broad reaches of soil, water, and air, killing countless living beings, are not terrorists, but rather capitalists, and are counted among the finest and most powerful people on the planet."

-Derrick Jensen, "What We Leave Behind"

"You know what's weird to me is Christians who are against the death penalty. After all, if it weren't for the death penalty, we wouldn't celebrate Easter!"

-the late, great, Bill Hicks

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

Wow. That dude needs some Maui time. STAT!!

Or, he just needs to make an exit like this dude (if you're in to wasting a couple minutes)

sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Favorite VH Album

CVH minus DD, FUCK, Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, 5150
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

LOL what a way to go!

Damn you seen, you made me waste another 2+ minutes of working-on-my-book time! You owe me like two sentences. Much of it takes place in Oregon, by the way. Coincidence? I think so.

"You may recognize some of these chemicals. Let's start with cyanide...The one the Aum Shinrikyo cult attempted to use to commit mass murder in a Tokyo subway in May 1995...The same cyanide produced routinely--1.4 million tons per year--for use in the production of plastics, adhesives, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and so on. It seems that those who put small amounts of cyanide in subways are terrorists. But those who produce it in mass quantities and contaminate broad reaches of soil, water, and air, killing countless living beings, are not terrorists, but rather capitalists, and are counted among the finest and most powerful people on the planet."

"You know what's weird to me is Christians who are against the death penalty. After all, if it weren't for the death penalty, we wouldn't celebrate Easter!"

Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Dreams
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 01:07 PM
    Liked 650 Times in 369 Posts

I wonder if he ended up getting the Deal? What a loser!
    Cabo x 20
    Van Halen x 11
    Sammy x 20+
    DLR x 2

Favorite VH Album

Too hard to choose
    Favorite VH Song

Too hard to choose
    Last Online

06.02.16 @ 09:13 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by janthraxx View Post

IAIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jeeeez, got lithium!

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

04.28.17 @ 05:51 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

This is soooooo staged!! Now, I'm no expert in security cameras, but as far as I know, the audio(if there is audio on security cameras) is never that clear. To me this looks like it was staged as being some sort of prank.

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by lightemup55 View Post
    This is soooooo staged!! Now, I'm no expert in security cameras, but as far as I know, the audio(if there is audio on security cameras) is never that clear. To me this looks like it was staged as being some sort of prank.
    Including the break-neck tackle? I don't think so.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

08.27.17 @ 09:39 AM
    Liked 185 Times in 105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lightemup55 View Post
    Now, I'm no expert in security cameras, but as far as I know, the audio(if there is audio on security cameras) is never that clear.
    Especially if the place WAS BUILT IN THE 40's!!

Nah, it's real IMO.
    Just go for it!

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, 5150
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

At points I got suspicious too. But I don't think so. That was an EPIC tackle. I hope that security guard got a raise!!

Last Online

11.26.08 @ 03:09 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

garrett mossberg returns...

http://daveleerotharmy.blogspot.com/

oh my god you douche bags are amazing...
    your delusions are amazing the man got your bitch punk asses shut down and those are the facts and burstnet lied... i got e-mails from them from the trash from emerald city attorney's... they crushed you and btw where did that fucktool dave strong ever go? still working at uvdi in valencia boy? lol...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by VHND
    Got this via email this morning. I've emailed Sarge to see if it's legit but haven't got a reply yet. What do you guys think?

Hollywood Jan 2nd.

-Today Emerald City Recordings of Hollywood has issued a statement to the effect of www.hardknockz.com and www.dlrarmy.com have been forcibly shut down and removed from the
    internet via the server company they host.

-Issued statement from the Emerald City camp states the two websites have been systematically posting harassing, libel, defamation and slanderous writings on both websites message forums. The two were on the same server and were effectively shut down January 2nd.

-Emerald City Recordings of Hollywood have been under attack by the webmasters of both URL's as far back as 2 years said a spokesperson for the independent label. "We have had enough of this and there are several other internet businesses/people we will be coming after as well. We consider these internet terrorists taking Freedom Of Speech for granted kinda like the Taliban and we (Emerald City) are the United States Army and were coming after you... Mr. Dickinson your next just like Sadam".

-The incidents stem from a battle over rock radio station KNAC who Emerald City claims tried to charge them for posting on a free message board about a release from one of their artists. "Basically KNAC (Rob Jones) thought we were stupid enough to fall for that extortion and we told them no, were not interested in your station and we don't need KNAC. KNAC holds no power over making or breaking a band." Since that time listeners and staff members have been going online posting hatred, malicious rumor, slander etc. regarding one of Emerald City's artists. webmaster of www.hardknockz.com has been harassing the Emerald City label since. Another KNAC fan an employee at The Arizona Republic (Gannet) was also fired because of his activities in harassing Emerald City.

-The www.dlrarmy.com is owned by He also hosts www.hardknockz.com on his server for . If there's anything to be learned here kids it's don't metal with evil over the internet. "and some of the employees at UVDI (Ultra Violet Devices Inc. in Valencia) have purchased several domain names claiming they are going to launch them if we don't purchase them, one being held by another internet terrorist named Saeid Yomtobian of Malibu Ca. Mr. Yomtobian has a long track record of trying to impersonate companies by buying up miss-spelled URL's that closely resemble the trademarked version. He wants $250.00 per name... He has been sued many times. When asked why he's attacking Emerald City by trying to extort money from them to stop these offensive URL's from being opened his reply was, my boss asked me to do it."

-Emerald City Records spokesperson said they have tried contacting David Lee Roth's management to see why an official Roth site would condone such activity but have had no reply. www.dlrarmy.com claims to be Dave's official website. Would he appreciate the way his name is being used? I wonder.

TR

Associate Press Release Int.

Last edited by sargent; 11.06.08 at 02:12 PM. Reason: http://daveleerotharmy.blogspot.com/

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 06:40 PM
    Liked 412 Times in 247 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by janthraxx View Post

IAIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ummm thats not real, I don't think. It's set up. How would the camera pick up the guys voice PERFECTLY!

I agree with lightmeup...there is NO WAY a camera could pick up ONLY the guy's voice so clearly.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, 5150
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 08:37 PM
    Liked 967 Times in 387 Posts

that was retarded
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Down in Flames
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 02:13 AM
    Liked 200 Times in 83 Posts

Who is Garrett Mossberg, why do I care, and what does it have to do with a video of a guy flipping out?

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

Donor

I think the Sargent is a touch confused.