Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 04:03 PM
    Liked 2,231 Times in 1,349 Posts

Default Sarah Palin punked by "the masked avengers"

Sarah Palin has been punked by comedy team Marc Antoine Audette and Sebastioan Trudel, known as the "masked avengers"

Listen to a six minute phone call where the comedy team gets a phone call through to the VP candidate and poses as French President Nicolas Sarkozy

interviewed by Canadian press, the comedy team describes her as "not brilliant"

listen and hear for yourself

http://www.tindeck.com/audio/filesto...SarahPalin.mp3

Favorite VH Album

CVH minus DD, FUCK, Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, 5150
    Last Online

11.18.14 @ 07:57 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

LMAO. Man, she really is so fuckin' dumb . I love how they mock her about being supposedly pro-life, and yet gunning down animals from a helicopter. Dumb bitch didn't even realize she was being mocked. Thanks for posting
    "Suck a fat one, faggot."
    -MikeL, showing off that sharp wit of his.

"You may recognize some of these chemicals. Let's start with cyanide...The one the Aum Shinrikyo cult attempted to use to commit mass murder in a Tokyo subway in May 1995...The same cyanide produced routinely--1.4 million tons per year--for use in the production of plastics, adhesives, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and so on. It seems that those who put small amounts of cyanide in subways are terrorists. But those who produce it in mass quantities and contaminate broad reaches of soil, water, and air, killing countless living beings, are not terrorists, but rather capitalists, and are counted among the finest and most powerful people on the planet."

-Derrick Jensen, "What We Leave Behind"

"You know what's weird to me is Christians who are against the death penalty. After all, if it weren't for the death penalty, we wouldn't celebrate Easter!"

-the late, great, Bill Hicks

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

05.17.09 @ 06:50 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Believe me when I say that I am anti Palin in every way possible but I can't help but feel bad for her to some extent. Once he said he enjoyed the "Nailin Palin" video she should have known something was up but instead replied with "thanks". The guy was convincing to a degree though. Still, for the first time ever I sort of feel bad for Palin.

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

I'm pretty sure that Sarkozy doesn't speak much English. I know that, and I'm not a VP candidate.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, 5150
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by MikeL View Post
    I'm pretty sure that Sarkozy doesn't speak much English. I know that, and I'm not a VP candidate.
    You probably would even do a better job. That shows you how highly I think of her!

"You may recognize some of these chemicals. Let's start with cyanide...The one the Aum Shinrikyo cult attempted to use to commit mass murder in a Tokyo subway in May 1995...The same cyanide produced routinely--1.4 million tons per year--for use in the production of plastics, adhesives, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and so on. It seems that those who put small amounts of cyanide in subways are terrorists. But those who produce it in mass quantities and contaminate broad reaches of soil, water, and air, killing countless living beings, are not terrorists, but rather capitalists, and are counted among the finest and most powerful people on the planet."

"You know what's weird to me is Christians who are against the death penalty. After all, if it weren't for the death penalty, we wouldn't celebrate Easter!"

Last Online

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

I'm not qualified.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Humans Being, 5150
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

She's probably iffy on the definition of qualified.

Last Online

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Nope. She's a natural-born citizen who's old enough and has lived in the US long enough.

Last Online

07.24.15 @ 10:25 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by MikeL View Post
    Nope. She's a natural-born citizen who's old enough and has lived in the US long enough.

Eligible vs. qualified.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite VH Album

They're all shit
    Last Online

11.19.17 @ 09:41 AM
    Liked 34 Times in 20 Posts

I do, for some bizarre reason, feel a little sorry for her in this case. She is a joke and the unfortunaate part is that she has no idea how much people see her in this light.

But to fall for this.... If she knew just a little about the world and the important people in it, she would have known. She was acting like a teenager who just got a call from a boy she likes.

For starters, this sounds absolutely nothing like Sarkozy. He actually doesn't speak English that much anyway (strangely for a European leader), something she might (should) have known if she wants to be US VP. France is kind of an important country perhaps. The EU even more so. How much research about her potential job has this woman actually done?

The French president is hardly going to call this woman anyway. If such an unlikely thing were to happen, it would have been arranged days in advance, not a call on a whim. Again, anyone with any idea would know that. And that's before we even get into the specifics of this conversation.

She will try to spin this anyway, saying she knew all along and was playing with the guy but from the sound of her voice when the guy said she had been pranked, I very much doubt she had a clue.

Poor girl is way, way out of her depth and is embarrassing both her party and her country.

I can imagine the damage control guys sitting round a table as we speak, right now, just staring at each other and shaking their heads as the rest of the world just cringes and hopes she is put out of her misery soon.

Like I said, I actually feel sorry for her.
    A man could lose himself in a country like this.

My blog at http://tollins.blogspot.de/

Favorite VH Album

5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance The Night Away, Dreams
    Last Online

11.02.17 @ 09:45 PM
    Liked 28 Times in 9 Posts

Does anyone out there think that Obama would have reacted any differently?

She just comes off to me as a very nice, friendly person. I would imagine she's every bit as intelligent as Obama. Just doesn't have his shuck and jive, used car salesman abilities.
    "Viking - last to sleep, first to rise, last to leave, that's how the Nords of old rocked the house." ~ timmac in the 'Texas Linkers' thread talking about yours truly. :-)

Favorite VH Album

Complete Zero
    Favorite VH Song

Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 03:42 AM
    Liked 1,861 Times in 730 Posts

Donor

I would think the campaign will make this a non issue, which it really is. Just like the Obama campaign is trying to downplay Obama's aunt living illegally in the US and that they illegally accepted a campaign donation from an illegal alien.
    I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 04:03 PM
    Liked 2,231 Times in 1,349 Posts

I can't see "nice" and Palin in the same sentence.. and she is NOWHERE NEAR as intelligent as Obama..I do believe that she can be very relatable and would be a good talk show host. I hope she gets the chance to pursue that career

but man, she should have known that it wasn't Sarkosy.....but what REALLY alarms me is that her staff and SECRET SERVICE let this call get through...geez

Favorite VH Album

Fair Women Down
    Favorite VH Song

Chicken Feet for Breakfast
    Last Online

07.11.09 @ 03:27 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Um, yeah. Actually I do. She was just utterly clueless on every facet and
    level of the whole bit. I can see being blind-sided from the onset, but there
    were just so many painful (and I hate this word now) gaffes that this shit
    gives me screaming night terrors. The hokey accent should have been the
    first of many tip offs (his not hers).

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

05.17.09 @ 06:50 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post

She just comes off to me as a very nice, friendly person. I would imagine she's every bit as intelligent as Obama. Just doesn't have his shuck and jive, used car salesman abilities.
    To begin with I don't think these guys would have gotten past Obama's people that easily, like him or hate him he has a very well organized team. Secondly, even if they did get through and were to say something like "I really like Ayers, good on him for bombing building" Obama would not have said "well thank you!". Come on man, these people gave themselves away within two minutes, Palin acted like a naive school girl.