Register
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear about it later
    Last Online

12.03.10 @ 03:16 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Default Things is getting slow again....

So how about a revitalizing B12 shot of what your best guitar or amp/effect setup in your arsenal is and why. Recommendations on hardware/pickup choices. Tell us about changes you've done to a stock instrument Include some pics. Lets have some fun with this.
    She looks so $#@!'n good ,so sexy and so frail....Somethin's got the bite on me, I'm goin' straight to Hell.

Favorite VH Album

Most
    Favorite VH Song

Jamie's Crying
    Last Online

11.06.14 @ 04:06 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I am still jamming on Jamie. She has revitalised my playing. I still can't post attachments, but here's a linky: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=12504905

She has a Duncan Custom/custom and a Gotoh Floyd fitted. This instrument is a full-on custom build, including the blue plexiglass cavity cover: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=12504901

Yes, I got a kill switch in the teeny-weeny control cavity. This guitar body had to be a second, judging by the Peavey "battery" (a.k.a. pup selector switch) cavity in the place where a regular control cavity was placed. I still love that hunk of wood, as she sounds KILLER!!!

I have a newly tweaked Peavey Wolfgang and a "naked" Frankenstrat in the works.

I love the brass sustain blocks for Floyd trems, as the "Holla" guitar has one. While the Gotoh has one fitted, the 42mm block has more beef.

Speaking of Floyd copies, unless you can grab one from a Wolfgang, the Gotoh is the most stable I have found, with tons of sustain. I also like the locking posts.
    Last edited by bunnyman; 10.24.08 at 12:13 PM.
    Dammit!!! I still smell like cotton candy!!!

Favorite VH Album

Most
    Favorite VH Song

Jamie's Crying
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Added artwork to "Jamie"

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyman View Post
    I am still jamming on Jamie. She has revitalised my playing. I still can't post attachments, but here's a linky: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=12504905

She has a Duncan Custom/custom and a Gotoh Floyd fitted. This instrument is a full-on custom build, including the blue plexiglass cavity cover: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=12504901

Yes, I got a kill switch in the teeny-weeny control cavity. This guitar body had to be a second, judging by the Peavey "battery" (a.k.a. pup selector switch) cavity in the place where a regular control cavity was placed. I still love that hunk of wood, as she sounds KILLER!!!

I have a newly tweaked Peavey Wolfgang and a "naked" Frankenstrat in the works.

I love the brass sustain blocks for Floyd trems, as the "Holla" guitar has one. While the Gotoh has one fitted, the 42mm block has more beef.

Speaking of Floyd copies, unless you can grab one from a Wolfgang, the Gotoh is the most stable I have found, with tons of sustain. I also like the locking posts.
    Added to the rear just a bit ago: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=12924654

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH1, VHII or Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

They're all great!
    Last Online

04.02.15 @ 07:26 AM
    Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyman View Post
    I still can't post attachments, .
    dude if you upload/host your pic somehwere like photobucket they will code the pic for you so all you have to do is copy n paste it into your posts et voila your pics are posted....i meant to mention it to you before.

tom
    http://www.facebook.com/Tommywho5150

And with that I'm off to the kitchen to make myself a lesbian omelette...LLFHS in response to one of Graeme's post's

"The anal beads may have scarred SNIC for life. That guy is tough as fucking nails!! No normal guy could take anal beads to the head and survive! "...OLO on SNIC's near death experience at TLW

"I'm a 45-year-old man, and I still like to wear a thong or a speedo when I go swimming.
    Not because I have a great body, it's just an easy way to make sure I have the hotel swimming pool all to myself."...Bullwinkle for quite obvious reasons!

"Dude, the cashier gave me the creepiest sneer when he rang up my unmentionables!"...Sassy Lassy during a Facebook conversation!

Favorite VH Album

Most
    Favorite VH Song

Jamie's Crying
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tommywho5150 View Post
    dude if you upload/host your pic somehwere like photobucket they will code the pic for you so all you have to do is copy n paste it into your posts et voila your pics are posted....i meant to mention it to you before.

tom
    I may have to try that.

I am so computer illiterate...

Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

01.06.11 @ 05:09 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

mm1f i swaped out sustain block for a brass big block,it realy makes a big diffrence,and i blocked the trem,

ESP explorer style guitar.

Laney 120 watt half stack with 4 celestion rocket 50's

fx,not all used at the same time,chorus,evh phase90,evhflanger,bossdd3 delay,mxr 6 band eq,boss noise suppessor,digitech rp250

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Runnin' With The Devil
    Last Online

06.20.12 @ 10:40 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Frankenstein, Crybaby, BOSS BF-3, BOSS OS-2, GE-7, NS-2, DD-3, Marshall MG30DFX (someday to be a 1959SLP)
    It is not an understatement to say that if a person ate a bowl of alphabet soup, they would shit better lyrics. -lmr5150 on Up For Breakfast

Give him the "secret devil sign", stick out your tongue and hiss like a demon while bellowing out THE DARKNESS WILL ENVELOPE THY SOUL AND FEAST OF THY FLESH, INFIDEL!!!!! Then gouge a pentagram in your forehead with a nail file. -LowLifeFlatHeadScum

A recent study shows 92% of the teenage population likes rap music. If you are part of the 8% who listen to real music, put this as your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by graeme View Post
    DipscheisßeBuchseAffenkönnennichtFotzeBleistiftdic kBettnässenzurückgebliebeMutterficker.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH1, VHII or Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

They're all great!
    Last Online

04.02.15 @ 07:26 AM
    Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

i use a jcm 800 and 5150 head with marshall cabs and for clean sounds i use a homemade transistor amp that stays clean no matter how loud i turn it up, effects wise....original phase 90, line6 delay digitech whammy and my secret magic weapon is a cheap as fuck digitect RP80 (some of the noises i get outa that are incredible, ive not found another pedal that can replicate it...so its staying in my rig forever)
    http://www.facebook.com/Tommywho5150

And with that I'm off to the kitchen to make myself a lesbian omelette...LLFHS in response to one of Graeme's post's

"The anal beads may have scarred SNIC for life. That guy is tough as fucking nails!! No normal guy could take anal beads to the head and survive! "...OLO on SNIC's near death experience at TLW

"I'm a 45-year-old man, and I still like to wear a thong or a speedo when I go swimming.
    Not because I have a great body, it's just an easy way to make sure I have the hotel swimming pool all to myself."...Bullwinkle for quite obvious reasons!

"Dude, the cashier gave me the creepiest sneer when he rang up my unmentionables!"...Sassy Lassy during a Facebook conversation!