Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

12.08.17 @ 02:16 PM
    Liked 2,206 Times in 1,111 Posts

Premium Member

That's actually really funny. I was thinking "what stupid ass would say something like that" while he was reading the laws, until he got to the end, at which point I chuckled.

This definitely is the land of the free. I need a smiley waving the american flag.
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning/ 5150
    Favorite VH Song

happy trails/ dreams
    Last Online

07.09.17 @ 07:00 PM
    Liked 1,832 Times in 988 Posts

Donor

Wake the f@*k up!!

Utilize. Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

I love coffee and sarcasm.

RJD \m/

Sig Pic courtesy of Greenpaw

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.09.17 @ 08:36 PM
    Liked 2,230 Times in 1,348 Posts

Youtube....is beginning to remind me of the old public access cable shows...only worse...anyone can have their own channel and run off at the mouth by reading mass circulated junk emails...

now if Youtube had Wayne and Garth.......................

Favorite VH Album

5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance The Night Away, Dreams
    Last Online

11.02.17 @ 09:45 PM
    Liked 28 Times in 9 Posts

I don't mean to be an ass, but he's absolutely right at the end. We need to wake the fuck up! No more of this PC bullshit because somebody might get their feelings hurt. The worst thing about it, is because I feel a certain way, I'm labeled as a racist, or a hatemonger, which is not the case. This is about common sense.

Mexico has very protectionist laws concerning their own country and culture, but once we start even thinking about figuring out a way to deal with the cancer that is illegal immigrants in America, we're bad people. What a crock!
    "Viking - last to sleep, first to rise, last to leave, that's how the Nords of old rocked the house." ~ timmac in the 'Texas Linkers' thread talking about yours truly. :-)

Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Liked 6,296 Times in 3,167 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

I like this guy. He's rough around the edges but right about some things. Watch some of the other stuff he's done.

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:13 AM
    Liked 6,667 Times in 3,695 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    I don't mean to be an ass, but he's absolutely right at the end. We need to wake the fuck up! No more of this PC bullshit because somebody might get their feelings hurt. The worst thing about it, is because I feel a certain way, I'm labeled as a racist, or a hatemonger, which is not the case. This is about common sense.

Mexico has very protectionist laws concerning their own country and culture, but once we start even thinking about figuring out a way to deal with the cancer that is illegal immigrants in America, we're bad people. What a crock!
    And you see the great results that Mexico's protectionist laws have brought to their country.

The issue with illegal immigration (and we have a similar problem here in Canada) is nothing to do with the illegals themselves but with our politicians. I imagine there's nothing "racist" about your stance - if these weren't Mexican illegals but white Canadian illegals causing the same problems that you'd have the same opinion I would guess. So anyone who throws the "racist" tag at you should be told to go F themselves.

Favorite VH Album

5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by it's me View Post
    And you see the great results that Mexico's protectionist laws have brought to their country.

The issue with illegal immigration (and we have a similar problem here in Canada) is nothing to do with the illegals themselves but with our politicians. I imagine there's nothing "racist" about your stance - if these weren't Mexican illegals but white Canadian illegals causing the same problems that you'd have the same opinion I would guess. So anyone who throws the "racist" tag at you should be told to go F themselves.
    The point he's trying to make is that Mexico a is kind of do as I say, not as I do kind of country. I just happen to agree with him.

Are you dealing with illegal immigrants coming in and taking your jobs by the hundreds? If not, then you are not even qualified to comment on this subject. If you had to deal with it, you would start to feel the same way.

They come over here, take our jobs, don't pay taxes, send most, if not all of their money back to Mexico, and to top it off, they are about the only fucking people in this country that get free fucking health care! They get better health care than the soldiers that have fought and died for this country.

That's my problem.

By the way, I haven't had to deal with too many illegal immigrants that ended their sentences with, "Eh?"
    Last edited by Viking; 09.01.08 at 06:26 PM.
    "Viking - last to sleep, first to rise, last to leave, that's how the Nords of old rocked the house." ~ timmac in the 'Texas Linkers' thread talking about yours truly. :-)

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

The point he's trying to make is that Mexico a is kind of do as I say, not as I do kind of country. I just happen to agree with him.

Are you dealing with illegal immigrants coming in and taking your jobs by the hundreds? If not, then you are not even qualified to comment on this subject. If you had to deal with it, you would start to feel the same way.

They come over here, take our jobs, don't pay taxes, send most, if not all of their money back to Mexico, and to top it off, they are about the only fucking people in this country that get free fucking health care! They get better health care than the soldiers that have fought and died for this country.

That's my problem.

By the way, I haven't had to deal with too many illegal immigrants that ended their sentences with, "Eh?"
    dude, i was agreeing with you for the most part (on you being labelled a racist for simply standing up for what's right).

And to answer your question, yes we have an issue of illegal immigrants coming over and taking jobs from Canadians.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 04:07 PM
    Liked 1,383 Times in 758 Posts

I know a lot of ppl who have made quite a bit of money with illegals, out here. American citizens. All the lawns of California's elite are watered by illegal immigrants. America needs illegal aliens, this is why they are here.

Tough laws? But these guys are ILLEGAL, I don't see how changing the law would change a thing.

Unless you start putting in jail rich white americans employing them. Yes, I'm talking about the guy making 6 figures with his nice family, employing illegal in the business he owns. You put that guy in an orange jumpsuit, I guarantee things are gonna change pronto.
    Little Dreamer

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Little Dreamer View Post
    I know a lot of ppl who have made quite a bit of money with illegals, out here. American citizens. All the lawns of California's elite are watered by illegal immigrants. America needs illegal aliens, this is why they are here.

Tough laws? But these guys are ILLEGAL, I don't see how changing the law would change a thing.

Unless you start putting in jail rich white americans employing them. Yes, I'm talking about the guy making 6 figures with his nice family, employing illegal in the business he owns. You put that guy in an orange jumpsuit, I guarantee things are gonna change pronto.
    there's been a big story in the papers here about a bunch of people from the Phillipines that were brought to Toronto to work on some sort of government contract deal and then were basically sold into a modern day slave deal. So the cops finally cracked this case and here's betting that those poor people get deported long before any of the people responsible get thrown in jail.

This situation really is much more complicated then people screwing "fuck the illegals - get them out of the country". One must wonder whether or not there is the political will to export such an abundunt supply of cheap labour.

Favorite VH Album

5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Little Dreamer View Post
    I've said that all along. The illegals wouldn't be coming over here if the jobs weren't being offered to them.

And this isn't just a recent thing, or a rich man thing. Back in the early 80's in southeastern Colorado, it had gotten to the point where a lot of the kids that did farm work during the summer couldn't get jobs because the farmers were hiring the illegals for way cheaper than they could the locals. Assholes!

Future's in the past....
    Favorite VH Album

WACF, FW, DD
    Favorite VH Song

At the moment, Little Guitars
    Last Online

11.03.17 @ 01:35 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

I've said that all along. The illegals wouldn't be coming over here if the jobs weren't being offered to them.

And this isn't just a recent thing, or a rich man thing. Back in the early 80's in southeastern Colorado, it had gotten to the point where a lot of the kids that did farm work during the summer couldn't get jobs because the farmers were hiring the illegals for way cheaper than they could the locals. Assholes!

Had this happen to my uncle and myslef about a year and a half ago. We both worked part time as mechanics for a local farmer. Well, this idiot figured out that he could hire three illegals for the price of one of us. Funny, we would both get phone calls asking for info on parts, etc....yeah, we were real forthcoming with that information.

Bottom line: You won't think it's a problem until it is your job
    11/05/78 Hollywood Sportatorium
    12/10/82 Hollywood Sportatorium
    01/20/84 Hollywood Sportatorium
    01/21/84 Hollywood Sportatorium
    02/16/08 Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've got dreams in hidden places and extra smiles for when I'm blue.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

07.24.11 @ 04:36 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

That's my problem.

wow...had no idea there were so many blue-blooded amuricans so anxious to clean hotel room toilets, mow lawns, and pick fruit. go figure.

As for the health care thing, not sure if you've ever been in the clinics these folks go to...hardly what I would consider high quality health care. I think your real problem is listening to what propagandists are saying about "illegals."

They take jobs that are offered to them. For the most part, they make the same as anyone else would because that's the wage our economy dictates that job deserves. Yeah there are going to be examples of someone paying an illegal less because they can get away with taking advantage of them but for the most part, these guys do jobs no one wants to take or needs to take.

As for paying taxes, they pay just as many taxes as the rest of us do in the form of sales tax, car tags, toll road fees etc etc and more than you think have IRS #'s so they CAN pay income tax. Don't listen to the rhetoric or the anectdotal evidence. It's just not accurate.
    Last edited by broken9500; 09.02.08 at 07:19 AM.