Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 06:57 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default Cop: Sex With Hooker Wasn't Fun, It Was Work

A suspended Texas police officer testified Thursday that he was forced to have sex with two prostitutes during an undercover sting operation, saying he was "paid to do it."

Officer Keith Breiner testified in Beaumont, Texas, during a hearing to be reinstated after he was suspended along with another officer after it came to light that the men engaged in sex acts with prostitutes while on the job, the Beaumont Enterprise reports.

"If you are asking if I had an orgasm, yes. It was a job, sir," Breiner reportedly said during testimony. "I didn't have pleasure doing this. I was paid to do it."

Breiner admitted to being manually stimulated as well as engaging in oral and vaginal sex with two women at two spas during an undercover sting operation, the Enterprise said.

Police Chief Frank Coffin contends that Breiner and fellow officer Lt. David Kiker were suspended indefinitely after the sex acts came to light, the paper said. Breiner is trying to stop Beaumont from suspending him, saying that he was asked to have sex as part of the job.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack. -- Gen. George S. Patton

Last Online

03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

For more, check here:
    http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/cop-...ve-t44708.html

What's amazing is that this is the same line the guy used on his wife, and she believed him!
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

08.08.17 @ 07:08 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Why are the majority of cops idiots and/or douchebags?

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 06:57 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas_kudochop View Post
    Maybe due to the idiots and/or douchebags they have to deal with on a daily basis...
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack. -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 03:53 PM
    Liked 2,241 Times in 1,357 Posts

maybe you've been tazered too many times and have a bone to pick?

actually I have family who are currently cops and some family and friends who are retired cops and I don't think you could say the majority are like that.....granted, none of them suffer fools gladly, (actually, they don't suffer fools at all!) but that's an occupational hazard. You have to have a pretty authoritative personality to do the job too.

I do think that some small time cops, especially young ones, can get carried away think more highly of themselves and their position, (Barney FIfe syndrom) but most cops are cool

Last Online

03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

I dunno about that. At least locally, there definitely exists an odd "disturbed high school jock" mentality run rampant affecting the latest generation of police hirings. Belligerence, rather than studied patience seems to be the standard operating procedure. There exists an adversarial tone to even the most minor things, and it is indeed disturbing.

By the same token, it should be noted that these folk are paid the lowest wage possible to do an impossible job. To paint all of these people as cynically vengeful sick-wits is simply wrong, and destroys whatever sense of dignity the badge promises. Yes, the actions of a handful do equal damage, yet...

The only way I can put this into proper relief is to say go ahead, belittle the cops in your area as insensitive or testosterone driven knuckle-draggers...that is, until one or two of them intervene in, and then actually save your life.

Funny how that works, eh?
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

most of them
    Favorite VH Song

ditto
    Last Online

04.14.10 @ 11:42 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

"If you are asking if I had an orgasm, yes.

"I didn't have pleasure doing this.

okaaaayyy

Eruption
    Last Online

07.10.17 @ 09:12 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 10 Posts

This has been on the news around here quite a bit. I have no doubt there were some behind the scene "attaboys" and SouthPark style "nice" by the department. It was only when the heat started coming that it appears they were thrown to the wolves by the department. I can't defend the actions by the officers but I also have a hard time thinking others in the department didnt know this was occuring all along.

Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

[QUOTE=chefcraig;1029877
    The only way I can put this into proper relief is to say go ahead, belittle the cops in your area as insensitive or testosterone driven knuckle-draggers...that is, until one or two of them intervene in, and then actually save your life.

Funny how that works, eh?[/QUOTE]

Well thank God they can do their JOB. It's the overall mentality of the majority compared to the minority.
    Last edited by nicholas_kudochop; 08.24.08 at 12:09 AM.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II/OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Good Enough/Little Guitars
    Last Online

06.25.15 @ 09:06 AM
    Liked 42 Times in 11 Posts

Well thank God they can do their JOB. It's the overall mentality of the majority compared to the minority.
    My dad's been a cop for 23 years and he says the exact same thing. I've had a couple occasions when cops would stop me for the dumbest shit ever. I'd tell my father and his response would be "They're young Lockport cops, don't worry about it. They have nothing better to do than mess with kids and don't know any better."

It isn't like I was breaking any laws either. They were suspicious of it, and instead of polite questioning, which honestly would've made things so much smoother and easier to work with, I was getting hard-ass, "what the fuck are you doing" questions which somewhat delayed the process.

Yep, most cops are assholes. Professionals on the job for 20+ years will tell you the exact same thing.
    "I respect that youre passionate about this but what your saying is complete idiocy..." - MF5150 on McDonald's "preying" on young kids.

"He was born a human, he's a horse's ass by proxy." - It's Mike on Eddymon.

Future's in the past....
    Favorite VH Album

WACF, FW, DD
    Favorite VH Song

At the moment, Little Guitars
    Last Online

11.03.17 @ 01:35 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vhrocks2005 View Post
    My dad's been a cop for 23 years and he says the exact same thing. I've had a couple occasions when cops would stop me for the dumbest shit ever. I'd tell my father and his response would be "They're young Lockport cops, don't worry about it. They have nothing better to do than mess with kids and don't know any better."

It isn't like I was breaking any laws either. They were suspicious of it, and instead of polite questioning, which honestly would've made things so much smoother and easier to work with, I was getting hard-ass, "what the fuck are you doing" questions which somewhat delayed the process.

Yep, most cops are assholes. Professionals on the job for 20+ years will tell you the exact same thing.
    Funny how the more things change, the more they stay the same. In my experience, young cop=asshole while older cop is generally a pretty cool guy.
    11/05/78 Hollywood Sportatorium
    12/10/82 Hollywood Sportatorium
    01/20/84 Hollywood Sportatorium
    01/21/84 Hollywood Sportatorium
    02/16/08 Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've got dreams in hidden places and extra smiles for when I'm blue.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II/OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Good Enough/Little Guitars
    Last Online

06.25.15 @ 09:06 AM
    Liked 42 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VanHalenRules View Post
    Funny how the more things change, the more they stay the same. In my experience, young cop=asshole while older cop is generally a pretty cool guy.
    Oh yeah. I've met a ton of older cops--who work with my dad and don't work with him--who are so down to earth and cool. There has to be a level of professionalism that grows with you in your years on the job.

But I've also witness a fair share of older cops who were total douchebags as well. Still not as abundant as younger cops, though.
    "I respect that youre passionate about this but what your saying is complete idiocy..." - MF5150 on McDonald's "preying" on young kids.

"He was born a human, he's a horse's ass by proxy." - It's Mike on Eddymon.

Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Liked 6,354 Times in 3,194 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

This type of story makes me proud to be an American.

Good Enough
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 12:03 PM
    Liked 137 Times in 89 Posts

Yeah, this has been a big story here. I'm really not sure what to think about it. Isnt it as soon as the "transaction" has been completed, thats enough to arrest the woman without having to actually get a bj or whatever.

But yeah, i have known many cops, and everyone of them has cheated on there wife/ex-wife. Whats up with that?
    Dealing with it.

Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vhrocks2005 View Post
    There has to be a level of professionalism that grows with you in your years on the job.
    Very true!