Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Little Dreamer
    Last Online

08.16.10 @ 01:14 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default ATTENTION VAN HALEN BOOTLEG COLLECTORS!!!

http://s6.invisionfree.com/VOAS5150VHBOOTLEGS/ IS NO LONGER!!! But we will be having a HUGE grand re opening soon...............HARD CORE COLLECTORS AND BOOTLEGGERS, I GUARANTEE THIS IS THE PLACE YOU WILL CALL HOME, ............THIS WILL BE THE ULTIMATE VAN HALEN BOOTLEG SITE AND TRADING COMMUNITY................WE HAVE MORE TRICKS UP OUR SLEEVE THEN YOU CAN IMAGINE...........WE WILL HAVE A GRAND RE OPENING SOON AND TAKE THIS SITE TO THE NEXT LEVEL AND A MORE RESPECTABLE BOOTLEG SITE FOR THE MORE HARD CORE VAN HALEN FREEKS...............wanna be 1st as a new member when we go for the punch?.............. send an invite request to vhfreeks@comcast.net and we will consider your request and possibly fill you in on the details as they happen................Sikki
    THE ULTIMATE MOTLEY CRUE BOOTLEG AND FAN SITE http://z10.invisionfree.com/motleycruebootlegs
    JOIN NOW!!!

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

07.19.15 @ 05:22 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

That hurts my eyes to read.

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

03.12.09 @ 04:31 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wow more shitty mp3's. That's awesome.
    It ain't Van Halen without David Lee Roth. VH shows attended: Philadelphia 10/1/07, Philadelphia 10/3/07, Toronto 10/12/07, Kansas City 10/26/07, Washington, D.C. 11/1/07, Uniondale, NY 11/8/07, Montreal 11/10/07, New York 11/13/07, Pittsburgh 4/30/08, Atlantic City 5/9/08, Baltimore 5/15/08, Hershey 5/18/08, Providence 5/25/08.

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by loucap81 View Post
    Wow more shitty mp3's. That's awesome.
    actually lou, with voa gone, we will now be taking this site to the next level and become more flac friendly and cater more to the lossless collectors, and give it my best shot at making that site what it should have been in the 1st place..............but i need people to help POST them lossless shows instead of just bitching about the mp3, post the flac version and i will gladly take the mp3 version down...........sound fair?.....
    this transformation may take some time but for starters i would like to ask anybody out there to help get some flac shows up there or trade me some of my crue dvd's for some lossless vh shows we did it to the crue site and the lossless section is growing daily, and the site is kicking major ass now..........i feel like my crue site is the best place for collectors to hang out and people that i thought would never sign up there are in and active as hell.................
    Last edited by sikki; 08.17.08 at 01:50 PM.
    THE ULTIMATE MOTLEY CRUE BOOTLEG AND FAN SITE http://z10.invisionfree.com/motleycruebootlegs
    JOIN NOW!!!

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

03.12.09 @ 04:31 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sikki View Post
    actually lou, with voa gone, we will now be taking this site to the next level and become more flac friendly and cater more to the lossless collectors, and give it my best shot at making that site what it should have been in the 1st place..............but i need people to help POST them lossless shows instead of just bitching about the mp3, post the flac version and i will gladly take the mp3 version down...........sound fair?.....
    this transformation may take some time but for starters i would like to ask anybody out there to help get some flac shows up there or trade me some of my crue dvd's for some lossless vh shows we did it to the crue site and the lossless section is growing daily, and the site is kicking major ass now..........i feel like my crue site is the best place for collectors to hang out and people that i thought would never sign up there are in and active as hell.................
    Anything of mine that's posted in mp3, got that way because someone took the FLAC files I circulated and degraded them to mp3.
    It ain't Van Halen without David Lee Roth. VH shows attended: Philadelphia 10/1/07, Philadelphia 10/3/07, Toronto 10/12/07, Kansas City 10/26/07, Washington, D.C. 11/1/07, Uniondale, NY 11/8/07, Montreal 11/10/07, New York 11/13/07, Pittsburgh 4/30/08, Atlantic City 5/9/08, Baltimore 5/15/08, Hershey 5/18/08, Providence 5/25/08.

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by loucap81 View Post
    Anything of mine that's posted in mp3, got that way because someone took the FLAC files I circulated and degraded them to mp3.
    wanna come over and post em in flac? i will take the mp3's down for you if so............c'mon lou, this is a peace offering and a new beginning. that vh site could be such a kich ass site, just needs a little love
    JOIN NOW!!!