Register
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

The Two Coreys....

Damn...

Watching this show for the forst time tonight...

wow...

Anyone else seen this??
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance The Night Away, Dreams
    Last Online

11.02.17 @ 09:45 PM
    Liked 28 Times in 9 Posts

Corey Haim has become a complete piece of shit and needs to find a rock to crawl under! And Corey Feldman's wife is frickin' hot!!!
    "Viking - last to sleep, first to rise, last to leave, that's how the Nords of old rocked the house." ~ timmac in the 'Texas Linkers' thread talking about yours truly. :-)

Last Online

12.12.17 @ 05:04 AM
    Liked 1,940 Times in 785 Posts

Premium Member

Y'all hear Feldman's wife posed in Playboy?

Last Online

12.12.17 @ 09:29 AM
    Liked 1,596 Times in 982 Posts

Donor

LOL, it's a scripted 'reality' show.

Funny ----> the release of the long awaited (!) sequel to Lost Boys that just came out on straight to DVD, (LB - The Tribe) with Feldman reprising his supposedly infamous role as Edgar Frog. I admit I'm a fan of the Schumaker original, with Sutherland and Gertz and Patric and the Echo and the Bunnymen soundtrack. 80's cheese, but a sentimental fave back in the day. So I rented the almost certain piece of shit sequel just last week for kicks, knowing straight to DVD is an automatic sign of something you ought to pass on, and yes, it was downright horrible. Feldman's caricature of himself as an older weathered version of his 'tween vamp killer is nearly unbearable.

The only truly interesting aspect was seeing Keifer Sutherland's younger brother Angus Sutherland (definite resemblance to Mr. Jack Bauer) make his film debut, as not so coincidentally the leader of the vamps, just as Kiefer was in the original.

Apparently in the first season of this weird ass show, Haim was crying and whining about the makers of the sequel not including him in the cast, 'cause he's pretty much the definition of has been in LA. Feldman went to bat for him, got them to include Haim as a reprisal of HIS former role as Sam the super puss in the first flick, and Haim totally blew it on set, all fucked up on Rx drugs, so much so that they booted him completely out of the film.

Even funnier is listening to those two reminisce about their 'glory days' in the eighties with flicks like The Goonies, Lost Boys, License to Drive, Lucas, and Dream a Little Dream, as if they were epic cinematic masterpieces.

And yes, Feldman's wife is hot. She just did a nude pictorial in the last issue of Playboy. It was not bad at all. What she's doing with Feldman, I can't imagine.

The episode tonight features an intervention thrown by Mr. and Mrs. Feldman for Haim, assisted by the likes of Todd Bridges (he of Diff'rent Strokes Willis fame) and Pauly Shore.

If that ain't TV, I don't know what is.
    Last edited by Van Squalen; 08.10.08 at 09:24 PM.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 01:35 PM
    Liked 967 Times in 387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vcooper3 View Post
    Y'all hear Feldman's wife posed in Playboy?
    the pics are online
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 06:17 AM
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts

Donor

What's her name?
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 09:51 AM
    Liked 2,231 Times in 1,349 Posts

saw this trainwreck last season and have peeked in a couple of times this season.....who would have thunk (especially after The Surreal Life) that Feldman would turn out to be relatively stable, relatively level headed, almost sane, and self supporting (such as it is..he knows how to market his particular "appeal") living in an upper middle class 'burb, while Haim would be the drug addled, dirt poor, and irrational....

Favorite VH Album

"Fair Warning" & "OU812"
    Favorite VH Song

"Romeo Delight" & "Cabo Wabo"
    Last Online

09.21.15 @ 04:44 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Van Squalen View Post
    LOL, it's a scripted 'reality' show.
    Other than "Cops", what "reality" show isn't?
    "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

"This is a lttle prayer dedicated to the separation of church and state. I guess if they are going to force those kids to pray in schools they might as well have a nice prayer like this: Our Father who art in heaven, and to the republic for which it stands, thy kingdom come, one nation indivisible as in heaven, give us this day as we forgive those who so proudly we hail. Crown thy good into temptation but deliver us from the twilight's last gleaming. Amen and Awomen. ."

"I think it's the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."

-George Carlin 1937 - 2008

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts

Donor

Wonder how they film the shows if these two don't even talk to each other anymore? Last I heard Feldman was washing his hands of Haim b/c of the drug use.
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

"A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One

Favorite VH Album

The 1 that had that 1 song
    Favorite VH Song

Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

05.21.17 @ 06:42 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joey M View Post
    the pics are online
    Where?? I'm on the road and too friggin lazy to do a search right now.
    "Jesus, that fucker just crawled out of his hen house that was destroyed by the Alabama tornados. Fucking 280mph plus winds sucked the gleam off this bitch and passed it on to a bird in Rhoad Island." - Hurricane Halen 5/3/11 (about my birthday chicken from seenbad)

"Pete is this big, loud muthafucker with a big ass heart, y'all!!!!---------" - Hurricane Halen 9/27/13

"Princess Freckle-Tits hasn't had a good day." LLFHS 7/8/10 (on Lindsay Lohans' legal drama)

http://www.facebook.com/RedRockinMonkeyBoy

CHILDREN OF "THE FOOT" UNITE

Last Online

06.03.17 @ 06:59 PM
    Liked 327 Times in 204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Corey Haim has become a complete piece of shit and needs to find a rock to crawl under! And Corey Feldman's wife is frickin' hot!!!
    Agreed. And Agreed!
    2-time Fantasy Baseball Champion.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

11.25.17 @ 05:23 PM
    Liked 7 Times in 4 Posts

Even funnier is listening to those two reminisce about their 'glory days' in the eighties with flicks like The Goonies, Lost Boys, License to Drive, Lucas, and Dream a Little Dream, as if they were epic cinematic masterpieces.
    The only film that these two should ever speak about is Blown Away. Classic American cinema.
    Van Halen shows attended:
    08/21/91, 06/29/93
    08/02/93, 04/22/95
    07/18/95, 05/17/98
    07/25/98, 07/02/04
    11/11/04, 10/10/07
    03/09/12, 03/30/12

David Lee Roth shows attended:
    07/24/91, 05/29/02 - opening night
    09/06/03

Sammy Hagar shows:
    07/19/97, 06/04/99
    01/05/01, 09/09/01
    05/29/02 - opening night
    07/23/03, 07/04/06

Eruption
    Last Online

01.10.13 @ 08:45 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I want to know how Corey Feldman got his money. My friend thinks it Michael Jackson pay-off money, those two were always running around back in the day. Also if I were Suzy I would have married someone a lot cooler than him, I guess that's what happens when you marry too young to fully appreciate your market value. BTW I think Corey Feldman is a tool and I do feel bad for Haim, Feldman is a jerk for constantly belittling and backstabbing him.

Last Online

12.12.17 @ 09:29 AM
    Liked 1,596 Times in 982 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by BeautifulGirl5150 View Post
    I want to know how Corey Feldman got his money. My friend thinks it Michael Jackson pay-off money, those two were always running around back in the day. Also if I were Suzy I would have married someone a lot cooler than him, I guess that's what happens when you marry too young to fully appreciate your market value. BTW I think Corey Feldman is a tool and I do feel bad for Haim, Feldman is a jerk for constantly belittling and backstabbing him.
    Are you high? Haim is quite obviously fucked in the head.

Though Feldman gets no points in the morals dept. for validating the sensationalism of the shit by allowing the show to continue.

Unless it's all an act for the 'show,' cooked up between the two, which was often suspected, until Haim actually got booted off the Lost Boys II project in real life.
    Last edited by Van Squalen; 08.11.08 at 11:01 AM.

Eruption
    Last Online

01.10.13 @ 08:45 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Are you high? Haim is quite obviously fucked in the head.

Though Feldman gets no points in the morals dept. for validating the sensationalism of the shit by allowing the show to continue.

Unless it's all an act for the 'show,' cooked up between the two, which was often suspected, up until Haim actually got booted off the Lost Boys II project in real life.
    Umm yeah he is fucked in the head that is why I feel bad for him, I really don't think there is any hope for him. I think he should just move to the midwest and become a mechanic or something. I am not demeaning any profession I think he just needs to try to live a normal life with a normal job and give up the Hollywood dream.