Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Dave
    Favorite VH Song

Dave
    Last Online

11.16.12 @ 10:28 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Default La femme Nikitas (chicks-only thread)

Hey ladies, I think it's time we had a place of our own.... where we can talk about hair and makeup, clothes and shoes, being a mom, being pregnant....men, sex, men and sex. You know, all the good stuff reserved for women.

We were talking about hair in the Mug thread, and I have more questions. My hair is naturally curly/wavy, and a lot of times I go with it and use the heavy duty, crunch kind of gel...to make the most of the curl. But I get tired of having it that way. I don't want to make it straight, just more relaxed. I've tried "milk" type creams, but they felt heavy and stiff in my hair. Another problem I have is in the summer, my hair gets really frizzy. Maybe it's because I'm getting older? It never used to do that.

Help, please? Maybe Redken makes something....

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the truly great make you feel that you, too, can become great." - Mark Twain

"Edward?.....thank ya." ~ Could This Be Magic

"The attitude is we live and let live. This is actually an amazing change in values in a rather short time and it's an example of freedom from religion."
    ~ Thomas Wolfe

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 05:57 AM
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts

Donor

Reading this thread makes me feel like I accidently walked into the woman's restroom!

I'm leaving now!
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Dave
    Favorite VH Song

Dave
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by ZeoBandit View Post
    Reading this thread makes me feel like I accidently walked into the woman's restroom!

I'm leaving now!

Dude, it says "chicks-only" for a reason. C'mon now, Zeo.

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the truly great make you feel that you, too, can become great." - Mark Twain

"The attitude is we live and let live. This is actually an amazing change in values in a rather short time and it's an example of freedom from religion."
    ~ Thomas Wolfe

Middle of Tornado/earthquake alley.... so confused!!!
    Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

Poundcake
    Last Online

07.22.17 @ 01:18 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by eden View Post
    Hey ladies, I think it's time we had a place of our own.... where we can talk about hair and makeup, clothes and shoes, being a mom, being pregnant....men, sex, men and sex. You know, all the good stuff reserved for women.

We were talking about hair in the Mug thread, and I have more questions. My hair is naturally curly/wavy, and a lot of times I go with it and use the heavy duty, crunch kind of gel...to make the most of the curl. But I get tired of having it that way. I don't want to make it straight, just more relaxed. I've tried "milk" type creams, but they felt heavy and stiff in my hair. Another problem I have is in the summer, my hair gets really frizzy. Maybe it's because I'm getting older? It never used to do that.

Eden I just happen to work at an Aveda spa. They have some of the best hair products I know of. Check out the website and look for the smooth infusion kit. A good friend of mine with curly hair swears by it! Great thread Eden!

http://www.aveda.com/home.tmpl
    http://www.myspace.com/texaschic22
    It's private.. but if you at least say who you are from VH links I will add ya!

Top Of The World
    Last Online

02.15.11 @ 08:58 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Some of my favorite hair products are TIGI. Their S Factor Smoothing Lusterizer is AWESOME! It's not a straightner, just smoothes and defrizzes your hair (love it, love it, love it).

http://tigihaircare.us/

I have a friend with curly hair that likes Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum and/or Relaxing Balm when she wants a straighter look.

http://www.paulmitchell.com/Pages/Home.aspx

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts

Donor

Nice thread eden. Not sure what to add here since I don't have wavy hair, but I use Garnier Fructis products and they work most excellent for me.

I'm about ready to chop all my hair off since it's such a pain to deal with and it's so hot here.

btw - when does the sex talk start?
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

"A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 03:43 PM
    Liked 2,238 Times in 1,356 Posts

OK girls..........Project Runway.......some weird things this year!

leatha ... I wanna make every thing outta leatha...made me laugh!

Anyone else addicted?

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Summer Nights, Cabo Wabo
    Last Online

10.19.17 @ 06:44 PM
    Liked 55 Times in 21 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Hey ladies, I think it's time we had a place of our own.... where we can talk about....men, sex, men and sex. You know, all the good stuff reserved for women.

Ok...where is all the sex talk...

Artists I Have Seen: 1D, 38 Special, Aerosmith, Alabama, Bad Company, Bad English, Billy Squire, Bob Seger, Bon Jovi, Boston, BTO, Cheap Trick, Chicago, Chickenfoot, Cinderella, Daughtry, Dave Matthews Band, Default, Def Leppard, Dio, Dokken, Drowning Pool, Eagles, Earth Wind & Fire, Eddie Money, Eric Clapton, Farenheit, Fleetwood Mac, Foreigner, Garth Brooks, George Strait, Glass Tiger, Heart, Huey Lewis and the News, Jackson Browne, Jimmy Buffett, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, Joe Bonamassa, John Mellencamp, Journey, Keel, Kingdom Come, Kings X, KISS, Kool and the Gang, Krokus, Lionel Richie, Little River Band, Lou Gramm, Loverboy, Los Lonely Boys, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Metallica, Michael Bolton, Nickelback, Night Ranger, Paul Stanley, Peter Frampton, Pink Floyd, Poison, Red Rider, REO Speedwagon, Santana, Sammy Hagar, Shinedown, Steely Dan, Steve Miller Band, Styx, Ted Nugent, Tesla, The 1975, The Black Crowes, The Roots, The Wallflowers, U2, Van Halen, Whitesnake, Zac Brown Band, ZZ Top

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Dave
    Favorite VH Song

Dave
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Nights in Cabo View Post
    Ok...where is all the sex talk...

Oh, boy....here we go.

Ladies, we may have to make a rule that the guys can read (cuz how could we stop 'em) but they can't post. Don't wanna be impolite, SNIC, but this thread has to be for us, and us only. You know, we want to be able to say anything we want, without feeling inhibited.

~ Thomas Wolfe

Last Online

10.23.15 @ 04:49 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    OK girls..........Project Runway.......some weird things this year!

leatha ... I wanna make every thing outta leatha...made me laugh!

Anyone else addicted?
    Are you meaning like:

"Sticks and stones can break my bones but whips and chains excite me" kinda of leatha??

Sorry Daisy, I've never watched Project Runway. What's the deal?

Note to Eden - Nice idea Eden although I have to admit, I don't mind the guys. They usually add a bit of fun and naughtyness to the mix but it is your idea so I can go with the flow.
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Summer Nights, Cabo Wabo
    Last Online

10.19.17 @ 06:44 PM
    Liked 55 Times in 21 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Oh, boy....here we go.

Ladies, we may have to make a rule that the guys can read (cuz how could we stop 'em) but they can't post. Don't wanna be impolite, SNIC, but this thread has to be for us, and us only. You know, we want to be able to say anything we want, without feeling inhibited.

Ok, ok...just give us guys some HOT, JUICY stuff to read, and we will probably never (hardly) post on here.

Artists I Have Seen: 1D, 38 Special, Aerosmith, Alabama, Bad Company, Bad English, Billy Squire, Bob Seger, Bon Jovi, Boston, BTO, Cheap Trick, Chicago, Chickenfoot, Cinderella, Daughtry, Dave Matthews Band, Default, Def Leppard, Dio, Dokken, Drowning Pool, Eagles, Earth Wind & Fire, Eddie Money, Eric Clapton, Farenheit, Fleetwood Mac, Foreigner, Garth Brooks, George Strait, Glass Tiger, Heart, Huey Lewis and the News, Jackson Browne, Jimmy Buffett, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, Joe Bonamassa, John Mellencamp, Journey, Keel, Kingdom Come, Kings X, KISS, Kool and the Gang, Krokus, Lionel Richie, Little River Band, Lou Gramm, Loverboy, Los Lonely Boys, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Metallica, Michael Bolton, Nickelback, Night Ranger, Paul Stanley, Peter Frampton, Pink Floyd, Poison, Red Rider, REO Speedwagon, Santana, Sammy Hagar, Shinedown, Steely Dan, Steve Miller Band, Styx, Ted Nugent, Tesla, The 1975, The Black Crowes, The Roots, The Wallflowers, U2, Van Halen, Whitesnake, Zac Brown Band, ZZ Top

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Dave
    Favorite VH Song

Dave
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by loveevhsince79 View Post
    Note to Eden - Nice idea Eden although I have to admit, I don't mind the guys. They usually add a bit of fun and naughtyness to the mix but it is your idea so I can go with the flow.
    No, girl, I really think it's better if we keep it Women Only. Just like the Hot Men threads. I can appreciate the fun and naughtiness the guys have to offer, but that can be done (and usually is) in just about any other thread.

We're only talkin' one thread here.....let's keep it for us.

~ Thomas Wolfe

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 10:48 AM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

Oh, boy....here we go.

I am NOT WATCHING!!!
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

01.06.12 @ 02:10 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by seenbad View Post
    I am NOT WATCHING!!!
    Really???????
    Model Citizen, Zero Discipline

"***"...now please take off my VanHalen t-shirt, before you jinx the band and they break up..." (The wedding singer)"

*Thanks SNIC for my AWESOME new avatar!*

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

01.06.12 @ 02:10 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

OK I'm not really herre, this week. I'm in Smith Mt Lake on vacation. BUT I had to drive to SC for a funeral.

My hubby is at the lake with 4 kids, no car (he has our boat), 1 dog and no earplugs ..... hopefully they'll all be alive when I get back???? I likely will not be around much, if at all, til after the 9th....I hate funerals........
    Model Citizen, Zero Discipline

"***"...now please take off my VanHalen t-shirt, before you jinx the band and they break up..." (The wedding singer)"

*Thanks SNIC for my AWESOME new avatar!*