Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 57
  1. #1
    Good Enough VH Wahoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.22.07
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    2,361
    Favorite VH Album

    VH I
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained
    Last Online

    08.31.15 @ 02:01 PM
    Likes
    9
    Liked 14 Times in 6 Posts

    The 7 Hamburgers of the Apocalypse

    Ladies and gentlemen, for your reading (and viewing) pleasure, I give thee:

    The 7 Hamburgers of the Apocalypse

    The Top 2:

    1. The Quadruple Bypass Burger
    The Quadruple Bypass Burger from the Heart Attack Grill; four burger patties with side orders of Jolt Cola, unfiltered Lucky Strike cigarettes and French fries deep-fried in pure lard.



    2. Big Daddy Barrick Burger
    Sonya Thomas, a 5'5 99-pound competitive eating champion, downed an 18 pound Big Daddy Barrick Burger in Las Vegas a few years ago.



    For those days when the Wendy's Triple just won't do!

  2. #2
    Good Enough Ace Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.07.04
    Age
    47
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    2,013
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    So this is love?
    Last Online

    01.01.13 @ 04:06 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I'm suprised that the 20x20 from In-N-Out Burger isn't on that list....
    "It doesn't mean that much to me to mean that much to you..." -Neil Young

    "The sun's not yellow, it's chicken." -Bob Dylan

    "If you go out and buy a Van Halen record and put it in your collection, it'll melt your other records." -David Lee Roth, 1981.

    Guy of Gisborne: Why a spoon, cousin? Why not an axe?
    Sheriff of Nottingham: Because it's DULL, you twit!!! It'll HURT MORE!!!

  3. #3
    Atomic Punk Van Squalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.21.03
    Posts
    22,244
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 01:29 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1,619 Times in 996 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VH Wahoo View Post

    2. Big Daddy Barrick Burger
    Sonya Thomas, a 5'5 99-pound competitive eating champion, downed an 18 pound Big Daddy Barrick Burger in Las Vegas a few years ago.

    Mother of all that's holy and pure.

  4. #4
    Atomic Punk ZeoBandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.29.02
    Age
    41
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    17,830
    Favorite VH Album

    F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

    Humans Being
    Last Online

    12.14.17 @ 05:57 AM
    Likes
    54
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VH Wahoo View Post


    1. The Quadruple Bypass Burger
    The Quadruple Bypass Burger from the Heart Attack Grill; four burger patties with side orders of Jolt Cola, unfiltered Lucky Strike cigarettes and French fries deep-fried in pure lard.


    I had a mild heart attack just looking at this one.
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

    www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.

  5. #5
    Atomic Punk onefootoutthedoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.15.01
    Age
    42
    Location
    Surf City, USA
    Posts
    8,033
    Last Online

    07.24.15 @ 10:25 PM
    Likes
    10
    Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    That Quadruple Bypass Burger sounds just fine to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #6
    Atomic Punk Van Squalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.21.03
    Posts
    22,244
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 01:29 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1,619 Times in 996 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Ventura View Post
    I'm suprised that the 20x20 from In-N-Out Burger isn't on that list....
    20 by 20? Bah. That's for amateurs, now.

    Presenting the In n' Out 100x100. Crazy motherfuckers. 20,000 calories. Yeah, that's a decent artery hardening, I think.

    http://www.supersizedmeals.com/food/...60125050438458
    Last edited by Van Squalen; 07.28.08 at 12:25 PM.

  7. #7
    Good Enough VH Wahoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.22.07
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    2,361
    Favorite VH Album

    VH I
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained
    Last Online

    08.31.15 @ 02:01 PM
    Likes
    9
    Liked 14 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Van Squalen View Post
    20 by 20? Bah. That's for amateurs, now.

    Presenting the In n' Out 100x100. Crazy motherfuckers.

    http://www.supersizedmeals.com/food/...60125050438458
    Holy heart attack, Batman!






  8. #8
    Atomic Punk onefootoutthedoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.15.01
    Age
    42
    Location
    Surf City, USA
    Posts
    8,033
    Last Online

    07.24.15 @ 10:25 PM
    Likes
    10
    Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Van Squalen View Post
    20 by 20? Bah. That's for amateurs, now.

    Presenting the In n' Out 100x100. Crazy motherfuckers. 20,000 calories. Yeah, that's a decent artery hardening, I think.

    http://www.supersizedmeals.com/food/...60125050438458


    Actually Squal, Cal Lutheran had a fraternity go to the INO in Thousand Oaks and order a 500x500. This was maybe 10 years ago by now, if I remember correctly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #9
    Banned! The Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.22.08
    Location
    The Bowling Alley
    Posts
    263
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen? What site is this?
    Favorite VH Song

    Rare demo: They peed on my Rug
    Last Online

    11.09.08 @ 08:18 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VH Wahoo View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, for your reading (and viewing) pleasure, I give thee:

    The 7 Hamburgers of the Apocalypse

    The Top 2:

    1. The Quadruple Bypass Burger
    The Quadruple Bypass Burger from the Heart Attack Grill; four burger patties with side orders of Jolt Cola, unfiltered Lucky Strike cigarettes and French fries deep-fried in pure lard.



    2. Big Daddy Barrick Burger
    Sonya Thomas, a 5'5 99-pound competitive eating champion, downed an 18 pound Big Daddy Barrick Burger in Las Vegas a few years ago.



    For those days when the Wendy's Triple just won't do!
    If that tiny gal can swallow that, Imagine what else she can do.



    Well, somebody had to say it.

  10. #10
    Atomic Punk Van Squalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.21.03
    Posts
    22,244
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 01:29 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1,619 Times in 996 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onefootoutthedoor View Post
    Actually Squal, Cal Lutheran had a fraternity go to the INO in Thousand Oaks and order a 500x500. This was maybe 10 years ago by now, if I remember correctly.
    That's insane. But woulda been fun to see.

  11. #11
    Atomic Punk Viking's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.21.03
    Age
    52
    Location
    Mound Valley, Kansas
    Posts
    9,045
    Favorite VH Album

    5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Dance The Night Away, Dreams
    Last Online

    12.14.17 @ 03:26 PM
    Likes
    39
    Liked 34 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    If that tiny gal can swallow that, Imagine what else she can do.



    Well, somebody had to say it.
    I've got something she can "Down", right after I eat at Furr Burger.
    "Viking - last to sleep, first to rise, last to leave, that's how the Nords of old rocked the house." ~ timmac in the 'Texas Linkers' thread talking about yours truly. :-)

  12. #12
    Good Enough Ace Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.07.04
    Age
    47
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    2,013
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    So this is love?
    Last Online

    01.01.13 @ 04:06 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Van Squalen View Post
    20 by 20? Bah. That's for amateurs, now.

    Presenting the In n' Out 100x100. Crazy motherfuckers. 20,000 calories. Yeah, that's a decent artery hardening, I think.

    http://www.supersizedmeals.com/food/...60125050438458

    Holy shit...
    "It doesn't mean that much to me to mean that much to you..." -Neil Young

    "The sun's not yellow, it's chicken." -Bob Dylan

    "If you go out and buy a Van Halen record and put it in your collection, it'll melt your other records." -David Lee Roth, 1981.

    Guy of Gisborne: Why a spoon, cousin? Why not an axe?
    Sheriff of Nottingham: Because it's DULL, you twit!!! It'll HURT MORE!!!

  13. #13
    Baluchitherium Guitar Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.08.01
    Age
    47
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    4,334
    Favorite VH Song

    Mean Street
    Last Online

    03.01.10 @ 10:22 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Does it even qualify as a hamburger if you need a knife and fork to eat it?

  14. #14
    Baluchitherium Guitar Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.08.01
    Age
    47
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    4,334
    Favorite VH Song

    Mean Street
    Last Online

    03.01.10 @ 10:22 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Here's a picture of an actual hamburger that I ordered while on vacation in the Cook Islands. It's called the "Palace Special" and I remember that it
    included 4 hamburger patties, a fried egg, and ham... among other things.


  15. #15
    Atomic Punk onefootoutthedoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.15.01
    Age
    42
    Location
    Surf City, USA
    Posts
    8,033
    Last Online

    07.24.15 @ 10:25 PM
    Likes
    10
    Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guitar Shark View Post
    Here's a picture of an actual hamburger that I ordered while on vacation in the Cook Islands. It's called the "Palace Special" and I remember that it
    included 4 hamburger patties, a fried egg, and ham... among other things.



    That looks like heaven on a bun GS!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. What Weapon Do YOU Choose for the Zombie Apocalypse?
    By FH in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05.02.05, 07:10 AM
  2. ..Another sign of the fast approaching apocalypse....
    By Dennis in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10.27.02, 11:33 PM
  3. EVH & mcdonald's hamburgers!?!
    By PAF in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08.27.02, 05:32 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •