Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

10.06.16 @ 10:32 PM
    Liked 537 Times in 200 Posts

Default go right to voicemail..interesting

Want to call in sick without actually talking to the boss? MobileSphere just launched a free voice messaging service called Slydial that connects you directly to someone's voicemail so you can actually leave a message when you're pressed for time or want to avoid any awkward conversations.

Slydial is a free service that doesn't require an account unless you want extra features like Click 2 Slydial, which allows you to initiate a call from your computer. To get started, you simply dial 267-Slydial (267-759-3425) from any landline or mobile phone number, enter the cell phone number of the person you want to call, and wait for the service to connect you to their voicemail. Pretty sly, huh?

I tried the service and had no problems going staight to voicemail as advertised. You do have to endure a rather long advertisement, but if you plan to do this often, I recommend you sign up for the ad-free service which sets you back $.15 per call and includes some rather interesting features.

Not sure how you could use Slydial? Check out these Slydial situations for a little inspiration.
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

08.22.16 @ 12:33 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

cool thats just what i needed
    I used to wonder why he was grinning all the time(Michael Ian Black talkin about EVH on VH1 I love the 80's) but then i realized the reason he's grinning is because he's Eddie F*#king Van Halen