Favorite VH Album

Can\'t decide - I love them all
    Favorite VH Song

All
    Last Online

11.10.14 @ 10:06 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Laziest Person Ever!

My wife and I were out doing some shopping last Sunday and stopped at the Wal Mart in Independence, MO. Of course I saw yet another overly large person getting on the electric cart to ride around the store and do their shopping. I always want to say something to them, but never do.

But then we checked out and went out to our car and experienced the laziest person we've ever seen. We had our baby stroller and a cart full of stuff and wheeled it up to the car. An SUV had come aroud the corner and noticed we were packing up and getting ready to leave. So they stopped, turned on their blinker, and waited. I see people do this all the time and it really pisses me off. I may understand if the place is crowded and the only other spot is at the far end of the isle, but this night wasn't crowded at all.

What made this so outstanding is that there was an open spot just two places down from where we parked. TWO PLACES!!! You had to stop and hold up traffic and wait for us to pack up our stuff to get TWO PARKING PLACES CLOSER??? We couldn't believe what we were seeing.

Anyway, I just felt like ranting a little bit.
    Face Down in Cabo!

Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained, DOA
    Last Online

06.14.17 @ 06:46 PM
    Liked 23 Times in 9 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by CaboBrian View Post
    My wife and I were out doing some shopping last Sunday and stopped at the Wal Mart in Independence, MO. Of course I saw yet another overly large person getting on the electric cart to ride around the store and do their shopping. I always want to say something to them, but never do.

But then we checked out and went out to our car and experienced the laziest person we've ever seen. We had our baby stroller and a cart full of stuff and wheeled it up to the car. An SUV had come aroud the corner and noticed we were packing up and getting ready to leave. So they stopped, turned on their blinker, and waited. I see people do this all the time and it really pisses me off. I may understand if the place is crowded and the only other spot is at the far end of the isle, but this night wasn't crowded at all.

What made this so outstanding is that there was an open spot just two places down from where we parked. TWO PLACES!!! You had to stop and hold up traffic and wait for us to pack up our stuff to get TWO PARKING PLACES CLOSER??? We couldn't believe what we were seeing.

I hate that.

I see it all the time in Florida with all the eldery people. I know they're older, but is an extra 10-20 feet closer that big a deal? Sometiimes I swing around them and take the spot two spaces down and get out and walk by them as they're still waiting to park.
    Last edited by Menlow; 07.24.08 at 01:19 PM.

Future's in the past....
    Favorite VH Album

WACF, FW, DD
    Favorite VH Song

At the moment, Little Guitars
    Last Online

11.03.17 @ 01:35 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Menlow View Post
    I hate that.

I see it all the time in Florida with all the eldery people. I know they're older, but is an extra 10-29 feet closer that bog a deal? Sometiimes I swing around them and take the spot two spaces down and get out and walk by them as they're still waiting to park.

Truly amazing. Personally, I usually park as far as I can from the entrance. Less chance for door dings.

By the way
    Last edited by VanHalenRules; 07.24.08 at 01:16 PM.
    11/05/78 Hollywood Sportatorium
    12/10/82 Hollywood Sportatorium
    01/20/84 Hollywood Sportatorium
    01/21/84 Hollywood Sportatorium
    02/16/08 Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've got dreams in hidden places and extra smiles for when I'm blue.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 05:57 AM
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts

Donor

When people do that waiting for me to leave my parking spot, I will mingle around my car for a minute or two, then decide to go back into the store. It really pisses people off.
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.

Future's in the past....
    Favorite VH Album

WACF, FW, DD
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZeoBandit View Post
    When people do that waiting for me to leave my parking spot, I will mingle around my car for a minute or two, then decide to go back into the store. It really pisses people off.

I'll have to remember to tell Mrs VHR that I am not the only one to do this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

03.01.10 @ 10:22 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by VanHalenRules View Post
    By the way

Good Enough
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 12:03 PM
    Liked 137 Times in 89 Posts

Yeah, people doing that at at the mall at Christmas time kills me. Your about to go in the fucking mall to go Christmas shopping!! And you need that spot 4 spaces closer.
    Dealing with it.

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 03:38 PM
    Liked 2,299 Times in 1,256 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CaboBrian View Post

Like Zeo stated, you guys should have taken your time, shut the doors, looked at them and just went back into the store just for the shit and giggles of it.

HH<----Nothing funnier than seeing people bang their steering wheels------
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    VH LINKS Resident Paramedic/Firefighter
    #officialhashtaghater
    Copyright holder of all things, "<-----------------"

UC<------Goal in life to be included in an HH sig-----

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Down in Flames
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 02:13 AM
    Liked 200 Times in 83 Posts

I find this kind of thing particularly ironic at a place like wal-mart. They don't want to walk that extra 10 or 20 (or 100) feet from the parking lot, but they'll wander all over the 10 acres of store for the whole afternoon.

And while fat may not be disabled, being fat can mess you up, (their own fault, but disabled nonetheless), and in some cases, I think being disabled can cause you to put on weight. Suffering a disabling injury can lead to less physical activity. My dad had a fall and messed up his knees and shoulder, and he put on some weight after that.

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 07:14 PM
    Liked 1,350 Times in 926 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZeoBandit View Post
    I'd be worried that either the guns would come out or that I'd return to find my car reduced to a pile of rubble.

Favorite VH Album

Women and Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me a Doctor
    Last Online

03.10.14 @ 08:22 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i work at a supermarket, where my job REQUIRES me to park as far away as possible. not good on sundays, since my spot is usually taken (all the way by the mcdonalds at 8 in the morn). today, i go in as a customer, and i find the perfect spot, so i dont have to back up and hit cars. i pulled in, got out, and got what i needed. i then sat in the car for 15 minutes and let people wait for me to go. what lazy people....thats not the best though....

after the store, i went to wawa for a slushi. i pull in, across from the front, since it was 1 PM and maybe 5 or 6 people are parked at the store. i got my slushi , and there is a truck backing up, and an asshole in a sports car, blasting 'c-rap' with a line of traffic on the busy road, waiting for this asshole to pull in. i got in my car, backed out, and laughed.

and the stop and shop here not only has the handicapped spots, but 'mothers with infants'........
    Last edited by avhevhmashdlr; 07.24.08 at 02:35 PM.
    [On the House Un-American Activities Committee] "They'll nail anyone who ever scratched his ass during the National Anthem."- Humphrey Bogart
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done".- George Carlin
    "I just think people should be very free with sex. They should draw the line at goats." - Elton John
    "I'm just trying to figure out why you donít have any clothes on," the deputy said.

"Me too," Krauss replied.

"Donít forget! One sperm can ruin your whole day!"

Future's in the past....
    Favorite VH Album

WACF, FW, DD
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VegasVic View Post
    I find this kind of thing particularly ironic at a place like wal-mart. They don't want to walk that extra 10 or 20 (or 100) feet from the parking lot, but they'll wander all over the 10 acres of store for the whole afternoon.

And while fat may not be disabled, being fat can mess you up, (their own fault, but disabled nonetheless), and in some cases, I think being disabled can cause you to put on weight. Suffering a disabling injury can lead to less physical activity. My dad had a fall and messed up his knees and shoulder, and he put on some weight after that.
    Agreed on the injuries. There are several reasons people gain wait that is not their own fault. Personally, I had a thyroid disorder that put me into the mid 200s and size 40 pants , but medication has me back in order now.

There are, however, those who take eating as a full time occupation, and sit there on their scooters because they can't walk more than 10 feet without having a heart attack.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 07:41 PM
    Liked 2,238 Times in 1,356 Posts

I used to work out at a club where guys would park in the fire lanes so that they could go inside and use the running track! HUH?

The staff would tell them to move their vehicles but they would always say the parking lot was full (it was never full) and they were too busy to park across on the street in the other lot and walk over .

I always wondered what would happen if one of these busy executives had a coronary on the running track and the emt's were delayed because someone was parked in the fire lane.

Staff finally had to ask the police to make a pass thru the lot at about 5:30 and start writing tickets.

Last Online

12.08.17 @ 02:36 PM
    Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    I used to work out at a club where guys would park in the fire lanes so that they could go inside and use the running track! HUH?

The staff would tell them to move their vehicles but they would always say the parking lot was full (it was never full) and they were too busy to park across on the street in the other lot and walk over .

I always wondered what would happen if one of these busy executives had a coronary on the running track and the emt's were delayed because someone was parked in the fire lane.

Staff finally had to ask the police to make a pass thru the lot at about 5:30 and start writing tickets.

i wish i was a cop that only wrote parking tickets sometimes...i absolutely lose my mind when some people think that they have the freedom to park in the firelane to go in and shop. I notice this disturbing trend at walgreens or grocery stores more than anywhere else. One night some dumbshit did this when the lot was empty except for like 10 cars, i saw this guy go in and was in there forever...basically long enough for me to get out my air pressure guage and let out all the air in his back right tire, i laughed my ass of when he took off got about 30 feet realized it and then got into a parking spot to air it back up...made my night

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I see this all the time but I never have a problem myself because I park on the darkside of the moon. I love a good walk and it's a great way to keep from going crazy while shopping because if I buy too much stuff I have to lug it all the way back to my truck. Sometimes I park as far as 500 yards from the front of the store, it's great because I just pull right in and off I go. Also, getting out is a snap too. Sometimes it's the only exercise I get so I make the most of it.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300