Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default I want to cut his nuts off.

The Rev. Jesse Jackson apologized Wednesday for saying Barack Obama is talking down to black people during what Jackson thought was a private conversation before a FOX News interview Sunday.

Jackson was speaking to a guest at the time about Obamas speeches in black churches and his support for faith-based charities. Jackson added before going live, I want to cut his nuts off.

His microphone picked up the remarks.

http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/...a-7191e9205de3

http://livenews.com.au/articles/2008...r_crude_remark

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/0...obama-remarks/
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack. -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

So this is love?
    Last Online

01.01.13 @ 04:06 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I was watching this before work this morning... too funny....

The Obama campaign manager has "accepted the Rev. Jackson's apology".

What I loved was the Obama clip that, "Spanish people, as they enter the United States, will learn English. If you want to improve the lives of your children, have them learn Spanish". Talk about pandering to voters!!! Don't make a commitment either way or anything!!! Just stradle the fence for as long as possible and try to pick up the Spanish vote along the way....

This guy scares me the more I hear him talk....
    "It doesn't mean that much to me to mean that much to you..." -Neil Young

"The sun's not yellow, it's chicken." -Bob Dylan

"If you go out and buy a Van Halen record and put it in your collection, it'll melt your other records." -David Lee Roth, 1981.

Guy of Gisborne: Why a spoon, cousin? Why not an axe?
    Sheriff of Nottingham: Because it's DULL, you twit!!! It'll HURT MORE!!!

Last Online

07.24.15 @ 10:25 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts

Donor

Whatta maroon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 05:27 PM
    Liked 18,115 Times in 8,948 Posts

It is still beyond my understanding that people still send money to Jesse Jackson's "charity". I would love for his ass to be audited by the IRS. I would love to know what percentage of contribution dollars actually make it into Jesse's pocket versus the poor people he is supposedly trying to help.

I would love to be wrong about the guy, but I think he is a fraud hiding behind a minister's collar. There isn't a hot enough corner in hell for people like him in my opinion.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 06:17 AM
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts

Donor

Jackson is a total duchebag. I'm glad this happened to him.
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.

Favorite VH Album

Complete Zero
    Favorite VH Song

Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 03:42 AM
    Liked 1,861 Times in 730 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    It is still beyond my understanding that people still send money to Jesse Jackson's "charity". I would love for his ass to be audited by the IRS. I would love to know what percentage of contribution dollars actually make it into Jesse's pocket versus the poor people he is supposedly trying to help.

I would love to be wrong about the guy, but I think he is a fraud hiding behind a minister's collar. There isn't a hot enough corner in hell for people like him in my opinion.
    Problem is if he was audited it would be "racially motivated" in his eyes and would be another soapbox opportunity for him to take aim at how racist our Gov't is. This guy is such an asshole, imagine if Imus said that. He would be hung in the town square. Whoops, I'm sorry, I've heard that talking about hangings is racist too.
    I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.

Favorite VH Album

fair warnings
    Favorite VH Song

unchained, little guitars
    Last Online

01.05.12 @ 06:49 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Jackson should just keep his mouth shut along with Al Sharpton.
    Van Halen shows
    July 28, 1980 Freedom Hall Louisville KY
    1981 Freedom Hall Louisville KY
    December 7, 1982 Freedom Hall Louisville KY
    Febuary 9, 1984 Freedom Hall Louisvile KY
    May 22, 1998 Madison Square Garden NYC
    August 15, 1998 Jones Beach LI NY
    June 19, 2004 Worcester Mass
    November 3, 2007 IZOD Center NJ
    November 13, 2007 Madison Square Garden NYC
    May 23, 2008 Madison Square Garden NYC

www.myspace.com/patvh5150

http://www.youtube.com/patvh5150

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post

Old, but...
    http://www.enterstageright.com/archi...401jackson.htm
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack. -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Gee.......funny how Sharpton isn't calling for a boycott or a dismissal of Jackson in any way. He DID insult a black man after all, right?
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

01.06.12 @ 02:10 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Not only did he insult him LL he wants to cut offhis nuts! Lawd!!!!! Isn't that a physical threat!

I'm over the moon that his stupid ass got caught "being exactly what he is!"
    Model Citizen, Zero Discipline

"***"...now please take off my VanHalen t-shirt, before you jinx the band and they break up..." (The wedding singer)"

*Thanks SNIC for my AWESOME new avatar!*

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear about it later
    Last Online

12.03.10 @ 03:16 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

I'm not a supporter of Jackson's at all but I will give him credit for having honest opinions and sticking to his guns regarding candidates both republican or democrat. Sharpton has a special place in hell waiting for him. Like I said I'm not a supporter of his but being a Canadian it is refreshing to be able to see a man of faith be able to have an opinion. Up here Religion is villaified and any mention of church and state in the same sentance and you're jumped on. I simply have my own beliefs. I don't go to church, but I don't think anyone has the right to discredit another persons beliefs. In BC here, the past few years, there's even been discussions on open line weather or not we should celebrate Christmas, or Haunika (spelling? sorry) openly and also if it should be a stat holiday any more because of it's irrellevance with so many Buhdists, and Muslims in the country now. Come on! If this is a "free utopia" let me the fuck out!
    She looks so $#@!'n good ,so sexy and so frail....Somethin's got the bite on me, I'm goin' straight to Hell.

Favorite VH Album

Complete Zero
    Favorite VH Song

Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPER5150 View Post
    I'm not a supporter of Jackson's at all but I will give him credit for having honest opinions and sticking to his guns regarding candidates both republican or democrat. Sharpton has a special place in hell waiting for him. Like I said I'm not a supporter of his but being a Canadian it is refreshing to be able to see a man of faith be able to have an opinion. Up here Religion is villaified and any mention of church and state in the same sentance and you're jumped on. I simply have my own beliefs. I don't go to church, but I don't think anyone has the right to discredit another persons beliefs. In BC here, the past few years, there's even been discussions on open line weather or not we should celebrate Christmas, or Haunika (spelling? sorry) openly and also if it should be a stat holiday any more because of it's irrellevance with so many Buhdists, and Muslims in the country now. Come on! If this is a "free utopia" let me the fuck out!

WHAT....He totally tried to deny that he even said anything, and then put his tail between his legs and apologized. He may have his opinion but will immediately back down from it when confronted. This man is nothing but a hypocritical racist himself. There is a special place in hell for him and Sharpton.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear about it later
    Last Online

12.03.10 @ 03:16 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sickman View Post
    WHAT....He totally tried to deny that he even said anything, and then put his tail between his legs and apologized. He may have his opinion but will immediately back down from it when confronted. This man is nothing but a hypocritical racist himself. There is a special place in hell for him and Sharpton.
    Did he deny it? I did'nt see this, sorry. Like I said I'm not a supporter. I'm refferencing more from his past. I did'nt realize this. I heard on the radio this morning that he was unapolagetic regarding his remarks and he was taking some of the religious leaders to task, so I guess that was wrong reporting.I can remember him standing up for his convictions over the years. I bet he was sorry though! A religious figure saying "I want to cut his nuts off" On a hot mic . Gotta admit that's pretty funny! I did not mean anything other than you guys at least still have a forum to talk about any of this shit. You know, two weeks ago Ben Stein who is a religious guy was on the radio here in BC via phone about a book regarding religion in politics or something, and one of our wonderful militant athiests decided to call up and call him a liar, deceptor, and a emotional rapist. I couldn't believe it! Ok. You're not religious I get it, but who was this fuck to absolutely trash and belittle Ben Stein simply because of his background? Ben obviously didn't think much of it and hung up.
    Anyway. No offence. I totally understand. I just didn't see it. I still don't think he is close to Sharpton. But hey what do I know?
    She looks so $#@!'n good ,so sexy and so frail....Somethin's got the bite on me, I'm goin' straight to Hell.

Favorite VH Album

Complete Zero
    Favorite VH Song

Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

Donor

Hey no problem man, I thought it was funny as hell, kind of like the time GB was running for president and leaned over to DC after giving a speech and calling some reporter in the front row a "major asshole" . That to was funny.

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

01.06.12 @ 02:10 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by sickman View Post
    Hey no problem man, I thought it was funny as hell, kind of like the time GB was running for president and leaned over to DC after giving a speech and calling some reporter in the front row a "major asshole" . That to was funny.
    Oh yeah! That was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! I usually forget that stuff, not that comment though....
    Model Citizen, Zero Discipline

"***"...now please take off my VanHalen t-shirt, before you jinx the band and they break up..." (The wedding singer)"

*Thanks SNIC for my AWESOME new avatar!*