Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Romeo Delight
    Join Date
    05.16.07
    Posts
    110
    Favorite VH Album

    most of them
    Favorite VH Song

    ditto
    Last Online

    04.14.10 @ 11:42 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default The Asian Van Halen

    Von Halen lol



    took me a while to clock this actually wasnt VH, singer sounds just like DLR. only when the camera panned in I thought "this isnt them!"

    sorry if its a repost

  2. #2
    Atomic Punk Eddymon's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.20.99
    Age
    48
    Location
    3800 foot level in the Sierra
    Posts
    15,111
    Favorite VH Album

    all of them
    Favorite VH Song

    If its Eddie, its Van Halen
    Last Online

    12.18.17 @ 10:13 AM
    Likes
    3
    Liked 527 Times in 242 Posts

    Default

    As easy as it would be to joke about this, I have to give anybody who does this sort of thing alot of credit.
    It takes balls to go up on stage to begin with, then you dress as another band and play all their stuff. I wish I could play some VH songs and do it in front of people. All people are gonna do is make fun of you because you aren't Eddie and all that shit. I'm sure even the best VH tribute bands get their share of ridicule and jokes made about them.

    It just goes to show you that no matter where you are from in this world, Van Halen will touch you in some way.

    God bless these guys and glad they are having some fun.
    'Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship.' - David Lee Roth.

  3. #3
    Atomic Punk Little Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.25.99
    Age
    45
    Location
    Pasadena, CA, USA
    Posts
    8,949
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Hear About It Later
    Last Online

    12.18.17 @ 01:10 PM
    Likes
    1,020
    Liked 1,391 Times in 763 Posts

    Default

    Dude, Van Halen is half Asian already, by way of Indonesia.

    These guys are lucky, they're probably in a country where copyright laws don't extend and the guy can copy all the trademarked ELVH stuff like the bandanna, shoes, guitar designs, etc.
    Little Dreamer

  4. #4
    Eruption
    Join Date
    05.27.08
    Posts
    1,050
    Last Online

    01.10.13 @ 08:45 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Dreamer View Post
    Dude, Van Halen is half Asian already, by way of Indonesia.

    These guys are lucky, they're probably in a country where copyright laws don't extend and the guy can copy all the trademarked ELVH stuff like the bandanna, shoes, guitar designs, etc.
    He has a copyright on that stuff?? I didn't think things like that could be copyrighted tell me more I am thirsty for knowledge.

  5. #5
    Eruption vh resurrection's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.03.04
    Age
    42
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,406
    Favorite VH Album

    VHII, WACF, 5150
    Last Online

    03.31.15 @ 05:22 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddymon View Post
    Van Halen will touch you in some way.
    That's absolutely true. In my case though, the touching was inappropriate. I'd tell you about it but my attorneys have advised me not to discuss it.
    "Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to introduce the king of 10 fingers and six strings... Mr. Edward Van Halen!"

  6. #6
    Good Enough Ace Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.07.04
    Age
    47
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    2,013
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    So this is love?
    Last Online

    01.01.13 @ 04:06 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vh resurrection View Post
    That's absolutely true. In my case though, the touching was inappropriate. I'd tell you about it but my attorneys have advised me not to discuss it.
    Show us on the doll where they touched you...

    "It doesn't mean that much to me to mean that much to you..." -Neil Young

    "The sun's not yellow, it's chicken." -Bob Dylan

    "If you go out and buy a Van Halen record and put it in your collection, it'll melt your other records." -David Lee Roth, 1981.

    Guy of Gisborne: Why a spoon, cousin? Why not an axe?
    Sheriff of Nottingham: Because it's DULL, you twit!!! It'll HURT MORE!!!

  7. #7
    Banned!
    Join Date
    04.27.07
    Location
    At my house
    Posts
    7,262
    Favorite VH Album

    Anything Ed plays on
    Favorite VH Song

    See above
    Last Online

    08.19.10 @ 08:10 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddymon View Post
    As easy as it would be to joke about this, I have to give anybody who does this sort of thing alot of credit.
    It takes balls to go up on stage to begin with, then you dress as another band and play all their stuff. I wish I could play some VH songs and do it in front of people. All people are gonna do is make fun of you because you aren't Eddie and all that shit. I'm sure even the best VH tribute bands get their share of ridicule and jokes made about them.

    It just goes to show you that no matter where you are from in this world, Van Halen will touch you in some way.

    God bless these guys and glad they are having some fun.

    Eddymon, I'm still aggravated at you, but I agree completely.


    There just aren't words to describe the way Van Halen makes me (and countless others) feel, there's nothing better.

  8. #8
    Atomic Punk Raldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.11.00
    Location
    Cromwell, CT USA
    Posts
    17,203
    Favorite VH Song

    Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

    12.18.17 @ 09:07 AM
    Likes
    1,842
    Liked 1,487 Times in 908 Posts

    Default

    That was pretty cool. The wardrobe was pretty much what VH would've worn. Job well done to our friends in the Far East.
    Remember the Heroes - 9/11/01

    In 2012, the phoenix has risen!!

    "High speed, low drag."

    "Look at all the people here tonight!!!" - 10/5/07, 5/20/08 Mohegan Sun

    Congratulations to Van Halen as part of the Class of 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

    Cinco de Cabo @ Foxwoods: "A giant party with live music" - S. Hagar

    got tequila?

    http://keepitaliveforever.com

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Young Asian girl shredding
    By J_T in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Music Only)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09.08.06, 02:43 PM
  2. Ed and Al Asian?
    By captain in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03.12.05, 02:51 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11.17.01, 12:33 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11.15.01, 12:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •