Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

All of them!
    Favorite VH Song

Most of them!
    Last Online

09.16.16 @ 04:53 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 5 Posts

Default Wolfgang Bodies........................

Well it looks like I am going to start doing wolfgang bodies as soon as a couple of weeks or so...this is good news for those who have asked me when I was going to start and good news for those who don't want to wait through another van halen guitar saga
    Anywho,....I will also offer a full retrofit. meaning if you want to take your boring black peavey USA special or your import model with a good neck and make it into a custom shop level guitar. The sky is the limit. I will also offer a pretty much unlimited paint service through a professional shop I use if needed too.
    These bodies will be exact, they will be compatible with all the original parts. They will not be cheap mind you. The quality will be perfect. I will be making flat tops only as of now. Quite frankly I like the flat tops, and I know a lot of people prefer them. Flame and quilt tops will be offered in 1/8" 1/4 and 1/2" . I plan on doing them with natural binding like the original unless otherwise is requested. I will just require half down before starting.
    You can PM me for any details
    Oh I forgot, they come with a complimentary oven mit !!!

Forum Frontman
    Last Online

07.04.16 @ 08:03 PM
    Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Well, shit, I could use a good oven mit.

Seriously, though, let me know prices, Scott. I've been wanting to do a replica Wolfie body with a figured top and mahogany body for a while now. Unfortunately the money river does not flow as heavily in AT Land as it once did, so pricing on the thing will be a big factor when I choose to have it built.

Let me know, eh?

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

03.14.12 @ 03:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scottfletcher View Post
    Well it looks like I am going to start doing wolfgang bodies as soon as a couple of weeks or so...this is good news for those who have asked me when I was going to start and good news for those who don't want to wait through another van halen guitar saga
    Anywho,....I will also offer a full retrofit. meaning if you want to take your boring black peavey USA special or your import model with a good neck and make it into a custom shop level guitar. The sky is the limit. I will also offer a pretty much unlimited paint service through a professional shop I use if needed too.
    These bodies will be exact, they will be compatible with all the original parts. They will not be cheap mind you. The quality will be perfect. I will be making flat tops only as of now. Quite frankly I like the flat tops, and I know a lot of people prefer them. Flame and quilt tops will be offered in 1/8" 1/4 and 1/2" . I plan on doing them with natural binding like the original unless otherwise is requested. I will just require half down before starting.
    You can PM me for any details
    Oh I forgot, they come with a complimentary oven mit !!!
    Scott,
    I would love to have you put my Variax 500 gutz into a Wolfie Clone, contact me.