Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Eruption
    Last Online

01.12.11 @ 05:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default What type of punishment does this scumbag deserve?

This is one worthless son of a bitch:

Man convicted in grad student's rape, torture

NEW YORK (AP) -- An ex-convict was found guilty Tuesday in the rape and torture of a Columbia University graduate student who survived 19 hours of nightmarish sadism in which he scalded her with boiling water and attempted to blind her before trying to burn her to death.

Robert Williams was convicted of attempted murder, rape, kidnapping, arson and other charges in the attack.

Robert Williams was convicted of attempted murder, rape, kidnapping, arson and other charges in the attack, which was so prolonged and agonizing that the victim begged her tormentor to kill her and later tried to kill herself.

The verdict followed a gruesome trial that included dramatic testimony from the victim, who said Williams, 31, made her swallow fistfuls of painkillers, ordered her to gouge out her eyes with scissors, sealed her lips with super glue and gagged her with duct tape before torching her apartment.

Williams, who was found guilty of all but two of 46 counts, was not in court to hear the verdict read. The judge said that when Williams was told a verdict had been reached, he simply turned over in his courthouse cell and went back to sleep.

"He didn't have any more reaction to that than he has had to anything else," said Williams' attorney, Arnold Levine.

The victim and her relatives, in the front row of the courtroom, showed no reaction while the verdicts were read. Her father, on behalf of the family, later declined to comment.

Williams, who previously served eight years in prison for attempted murder, could get a life sentence at a hearing set for July 24.

When the trial began June 5, prosecutor Ann Prunty told jurors that Williams had violated the victim "in every way imaginable -- and in some ways unimaginable," then tried to finish her off by burning her alive.

The evidence against Williams included DNA from the victim found on a shirt he was wearing when he was arrested and DNA from him on one of the woman's T-shirts. The victim also identified him in court.

The woman told teary jurors that Williams repeatedly raped and sodomized her, scalded her with boiling water, threw bleach at her eyes in an attempt to blind her and slit her eyelids during the excruciating torture in her upper Manhattan apartment.

Tied up and left unconscious to die in a fire her attacker set in her apartment, the woman woke up and used the flames to burn through some of her restraints and escape what might have become her crematorium.

Prunty credited the victim's intelligence and mental toughness with helping her survive, despite the emotional and physical pain.

The victim testified that she memorized features and scars of her torturer while trying to connect with him -- even asking about his taste in music -- and trying to convince him she wouldn't identify him to authorities.

The nearly three-week trial was unusual in that the defendant was in court just once for a few hours. He was forced to show up on the day the victim testified and pointed him out to the jury as her rapist and torturer.
    What type of punishment does this scumbag deserve?

Top Of The World
    Last Online

12.01.09 @ 08:49 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The type he'll get in hell surely. Here? Who knows really? Same thing? Maybe put a straightened metal clothes hanger in his erected dick really slowly for 19 hours.

Favorite VH Album

VH I
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

08.31.15 @ 02:01 PM
    Liked 14 Times in 6 Posts

Sick b@stard.

This should do nicely.

Quite a theme we have going here lately in the threads, huh?

Eruption
    Last Online

01.12.11 @ 05:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The thread would probably have to be removed if I graphically detailed what I would like to see done to this scumbag. He is the lowest form of life on the face of the earth. I hope he gets raped every night in prison.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

So this is love?
    Last Online

01.01.13 @ 04:06 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth!!!! Every harm he visited on the victim should re-visit him ten fold!!!!!!

Fuck that scumbag piece of shit!!!!
    "It doesn't mean that much to me to mean that much to you..." -Neil Young

"The sun's not yellow, it's chicken." -Bob Dylan

"If you go out and buy a Van Halen record and put it in your collection, it'll melt your other records." -David Lee Roth, 1981.

Guy of Gisborne: Why a spoon, cousin? Why not an axe?
    Sheriff of Nottingham: Because it's DULL, you twit!!! It'll HURT MORE!!!

Last Online

03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

06.25.08 @ 09:27 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Somebody get a rope.

Last Online

06.03.17 @ 06:59 PM
    Liked 327 Times in 204 Posts

What do they mean he 'could get a life sentence"? So there's a possibility he won't? Fuckin' scumbag.
    Although I'd rather see him killed, I hope he enjoys the sodomy and wishing he was dead in prison.
    2-time Fantasy Baseball Champion.

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:11 AM
    Liked 1,340 Times in 919 Posts

I just want to know what goes through these people's minds - between this guy and the pre-teen sex show and the $2 murder. I mean, is there a thought before hand "this is a good idea"? I mean, this guy - did he have a plan, or was he making it up as he went along. 19 hours of...torture? Rape? Aggression? 19 hours? What was he after? Some kind of cheap thrill? Was she a symbol of revenge against people who have done him wrong? What the hell kind of thought process was happening there? I'd really like for someone to be able to ask him, and the other nutjobs, what was going on, what were they thinking, get deep, direct answers, thoroughly lay the whole thing out, get inside their thought process...and then execute them.

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

01.06.12 @ 02:10 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

A very slow painful death.... if possible, inflicted by the victim (although she likely isn't the type to do this) otherwise... I say - once again- put those FL gators to use! Or tie a wet piece of leather around his - you know what- set him in the dessert sun and let it dry and shrink up slowly til it....

OK I need to go for a run or something...I am feeling vicious today.
    Model Citizen, Zero Discipline

"***"...now please take off my VanHalen t-shirt, before you jinx the band and they break up..." (The wedding singer)"

*Thanks SNIC for my AWESOME new avatar!*

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

01.06.12 @ 02:10 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by billy007 View Post
    I just want to know what goes through these people's minds - between this guy and the pre-teen sex show and the $2 murder. I mean, is there a thought before hand "this is a good idea"? I mean, this guy - did he have a plan, or was he making it up as he went along. 19 hours of...torture? Rape? Aggression? 19 hours? What was he after? Some kind of cheap thrill? Was she a symbol of revenge against people who have done him wrong? What the hell kind of thought process was happening there? I'd really like for someone to be able to ask him, and the other nutjobs, what was going on, what were they thinking, get deep, direct answers, thoroughly lay the whole thing out, get inside their thought process...and then execute them.
    It's something you or I will NEVER (thankfully) understand. Sociopathic behavior, IMO, is one of the scariest of personality disorders.
    No guilt,no remorse, no feeling, nothing....
    Model Citizen, Zero Discipline

"***"...now please take off my VanHalen t-shirt, before you jinx the band and they break up..." (The wedding singer)"

*Thanks SNIC for my AWESOME new avatar!*

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts

Donor

That poor woman. She's amazing for going through all that and then testifying in court.

He deserves what he did to her. Bleach, fire, cutting, the whole thing. Everything he did to her should be done to him x 10.
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

"A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One

Last Online

03.25.16 @ 11:37 AM
    Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

what chance does that poor woman have at leading a decent life? I'm down with the same torture times 10 on this sadistic bitch

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 06:49 AM
    Liked 2,299 Times in 1,256 Posts

Just rid this guy however possible. To bad that all of us as taxpayers, have to support this shitbag in prison with 3 hot meals and a fuckin TV.

Hell, I'd go as far as wrapping a Halliburton work shirt with an american flag patch and drop his ass off smack dab in the middle of IRAQ and wish him the best of luck.

What the fuck is wrong with these people??

HH<----9 out of 10 times you cannot rehab a convict!!-------
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    VH LINKS Resident Paramedic/Firefighter
    #officialhashtaghater
    Copyright holder of all things, "<-----------------"

UC<------Goal in life to be included in an HH sig-----

Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

08.08.17 @ 07:08 PM