Favorite VH Album

Anything Ed plays on
    Favorite VH Song

See above
    Last Online

08.19.10 @ 08:10 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts

Default To Those Of You Who Want Me To Leave Here

To the people that want me to leave here (you know who you are).

I am sorry for ruffling any tail feathers, that was never my intention. I also am very aware that you want me to argue with you, which I refuse to do, because it doesn't make me feel "bigger", it's silly, and I do not find it amusing to play on other people's insecurities or emotions.

Of course, I've had my feelings hurt by people on here, but I'm not going to point it out to anyone, because I don't want to make anyone feel less of a person. I choose just to let it go.

I just feel life is too short to let things posted on a VH board be taken so seriously, I just try to have fun, and I like to try to brighten someone's day.

Eruption
    Last Online

09.06.12 @ 05:34 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I love you babe

Good Enough ED'S A 20THCENTURY MOZART's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Like em all. even III. ;}
    Favorite VH Song

A Lot!
    Last Online

09.08.16 @ 05:36 PM
    Liked 116 Times in 66 Posts

It's not that deep. You'll be fine, it's a discussion board, , screw what others say, you have your opinion, right? Ok, I'm out......peace.
    I DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' CLICK!

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

The one's Ed plays on
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 08:37 PM
    Liked 851 Times in 398 Posts

Premium Member

Default ..

I'm not sure what incident happened. What I am sure of is that you love VH, especially Ed. I thinks it's a beautiful thing. He's been my favorite guy to follow for 24 years. Don't even think of leaving this board.
    ...AND ON THE SEVENTH DAY, GOD CREATED VAN HALEN

VAN HALEN IS A LIFESTYLE

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

Anything Ed plays on
    Favorite VH Song

See above
    Last Online

Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    I'm not sure what incident happened. What I am sure of is that you love VH, especially Ed. I thinks it's a beautiful thing. He's been my favorite guy to follow for 24 years. Don't even think of leaving this board.
    WOW! Thanks Hack!! I'm not planning on leaving, I just felt like this needed to be addressed.

Oh, and I do love that Eddie like there's no tomorrow!!!!

Favorite VH Album

Too hard to choose
    Favorite VH Song

Too hard to choose
    Last Online

06.02.16 @ 09:13 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

You got the right attitude. Don't worry about things you can't control.

Good Enough ED'S A 20THCENTURY MOZART's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Like em all. even III. ;}
    Favorite VH Song

A Lot!
    Last Online

09.08.16 @ 05:36 PM
    Liked 116 Times in 66 Posts

Who are you again?
    I DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' CLICK!

Good Enough
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 05:38 PM
    Liked 135 Times in 87 Posts

Yeah, kimmie, stick around. The fairer sex is always welcome, as well as people's quircky personalities. Not sure what went on either, but i've never seen you be mean or rude to anyone.
    Dealing with it.

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Jesus Christ. What's with all of the emotionally unhealthy nutjobs on the board feeling persecuted by each other all of a sudden? Is it something in the air lately?

Between this sort of thread, LLFHS's, and Craig's... You people just can't get enough attention!

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

VH1
    Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad. It Jamz!!!
    Last Online

04.11.13 @ 12:43 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

You rock ! Your a Van Halen fan!

All the mud slinging should be between us boys. There are some guys on here that talk alot of shit , and that is exactly what it is. The internet will fuck people up like that.

Favorite VH Album

('78-'84) VH 1; ('86-'95) 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Dave- I'm The One ; Sam- 5150
    Last Online

11.17.17 @ 12:11 PM
    Liked 1,033 Times in 543 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MikeL View Post
    Jesus Christ. What's with all of the emotionally unhealthy nutjobs on the board feeling persecuted by each other all of a sudden? Is it something in the air lately?

Between this sort of thread, LLFHS's, and Craig's... You people just can't get enough attention!
    And watching some of these guys bury their noses up her ass doesn't help anything, it only encourages the crap.

Kimmie - It's real simple. You start fires all over the place with the nonsense that YOU KNOW irritates the shit out of people yet you continue to do it. Then when someone calls you out on it we get the standard "I'm just being me, if you don't like it then put me on ignore." Well you know what? I'm 40 years old and you're not far behind. I shouldn't have to put another GROWN WOMAN on ignore. And when some of these fools continue to quote you and encourage you I can't help but see this shit all over the place. When good, longstanding Linkers like smithjc have to put you on ignore then you're clearly not doing something right.

But what I find most laughable is this thing with LL. Not because you two have feelings of some kind for each other, but the fact that you continue to put HIM in an awkward position. LL is easily one of the most well liked people around here and he's definitely always been one of my favorites. So watching him take shit from his friends BECAUSE OF YOU strikes me as one of the most self-centered things I've ever seen. He shouldn't have to leave these boards because of your shit! How can you not be aware that you and him are now linked around here? If you act like a fool he has to hear about it. Like I said, very selfish.

If you really gave a shit about him then you'd post like an adult and stop dragging LL into the bullshit. As it is, I've always liked him but I get the feeling he couldn't give two shits about me now.....all because of your crap.

And don't play this damsel in distress angle, either. You know damn well what you're doing, you've been asked to stop, you and I have traded PM's about it, but you carry on anyways. Grow the fuck up and act like god damn 30 something, not a teenager that's growning titties for the first time.
    VH with Dave ('78-'84) - The best years....the "real" VH.
    VH with Sam ('86-'96) - Incredible era....."We have renamed this town 'New Halen!'.
    VH with Gary ('98) - Fucking disaster. WTF was that??
    VH with Wolf/Dave ('12-'15) - Amazing comeback. Smokin' album and tours.

Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained, DOA
    Last Online

06.14.17 @ 06:46 PM
    Liked 23 Times in 9 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Double Down View Post
    And watching some of these guys bury their noses up her ass doesn't help anything, it only encourages the crap.

Kimmie - It's real simple. You start fires all over the place with the nonsense that YOU KNOW irritates the shit out of people yet you continue to do it. Then when someone calls you out on it we get the standard "I'm just being me, if you don't like it then put me on ignore." Well you know what? I'm 40 years old and you're not far behind. I shouldn't have to put another GROWN WOMAN on ignore. And when some of these fools continue to quote you and encourage you I can't help but see this shit all over the place. When good, longstanding Linkers like smithjc have to put you on ignore then you're clearly not doing something right.

But what I find most laughable is this thing with LL. Not because you two have feelings of some kind for each other, but the fact that you continue to put HIM in an awkward position. LL is easily one of the most well liked people around here and he's definitely always been one of my favorites. So watching him take shit from his friends BECAUSE OF YOU strikes me as one of the most self-centered things I've ever seen. He shouldn't have to leave these boards because of your shit! How can you not be aware that you and him are now linked around here? If you act like a fool he has to hear about it. Like I said, very selfish.

If you really gave a shit about him then you'd post like an adult and stop dragging LL into the bullshit. As it is, I've always liked him but I get the feeling he couldn't give two shits about me now.....all because of your crap.

And don't play this damsel in distress angle, either. You know damn well what you're doing, you've been asked to stop, you and I have traded PM's about it, but you carry on anyways. Grow the fuck up and act like god damn 30 something, not a teenager that's growning titties for the first time.

That about sums it up.

I've bit my tongue as much as I could because I've always liked LLFS, but enough is enough. Next time pass a note to one of the other girls in study hall.

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

Anything Ed plays on
    Favorite VH Song

See above
    Last Online

Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Double Down View Post

I hate that you feel the way you do DD, but I'm a damn good person too. Doesn't matter how long a person has been here. If you're a good person, then you're a good person regardless.

As far as LL goes, and I know you're sick of the pda, I just want to get something straight. I love that man with everything I am, and I would NEVER play damsel in distress. I've never dragged LL into anything. He's my boyfriend, and he's a very big part of my life. I tell him how I feel about things, if he gets involved that's his choice. If you and LL want to be friends, then be friends. I've never tried to control things LL does or says, and I never would. I accept him exactly the way he is, and he accepts me exactly the way I am also.

As far as me being selfish goes, I'm one of the most giving people you'll ever meet. I'm the opposite of selfish, but that's something you'll miss out on, because you refuse to give me a chance.

Sinner's Swing!
    Last Online

10.27.17 @ 06:31 PM
    Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MikeL View Post

I'm glad you said something Mike. Seems like everybody was more laid back back during VH's "no news is good news" era

I've quit posting on several boards over crap like this, I don't get involved, but going through all the junk posts just gets old.

Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

08.08.17 @ 07:08 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmie5150 View Post

I just feel life is too short to let things posted on a VH board be taken so seriously

Exactly. Who cares if a couple people want you to leave? Don't pay any attention to them.