Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Atomic Punk Bob_R's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.18.01
    Posts
    7,207
    Last Online

    12.13.11 @ 02:09 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Donor

    Default How to save the airlines

    Dump the male flight attendants. No one wanted them in the first place.
    Replace all the female flight attendants with good-looking strippers!
    What the hell --- They don't even serve food anymore, so what's the
    loss?

    The strippers would at least triple the alcohol sales and get a 'party
    atmosphere' going in the cabin.And, of course, every businessman in this
    country would start flying again, hoping to see naked women.

    Because of the tips, female flight attendants wouldn't need a salary,
    thus saving even more money. I suspect tips would be so good that we
    could charge the women for working the plane and have them kick back 20%
    of the tips, including lap dances and 'special services.'

    Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing naked
    women. Hijackings would come to a screeching halt, and the airline
    industry would see record revenues. This is definitely a win-win
    situation i f we handle it right --- a golden opportunity to turn a
    liability into an asset.

    Why didn't Bush think of this? Why do I still have to do everything
    myself?

    Sincerely,
    Bill Clinton

  2. #2
    Atomic Punk onefootoutthedoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.15.01
    Age
    42
    Location
    Surf City, USA
    Posts
    8,033
    Last Online

    07.24.15 @ 10:25 PM
    Likes
    10
    Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #3
    Good Enough Thai Boxer 9901's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.08.03
    Age
    29
    Location
    Nampa, Idaho U.S.A
    Posts
    2,638
    Favorite VH Album

    5150, OU812, Balance, F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

    Dont have one
    Last Online

    08.28.16 @ 11:47 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 18 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_R View Post
    Dump the male flight attendants. No one wanted them in the first place.
    Replace all the female flight attendants with good-looking strippers!
    What the hell --- They don't even serve food anymore, so what's the
    loss?

    The strippers would at least triple the alcohol sales and get a 'party
    atmosphere' going in the cabin.And, of course, every businessman in this
    country would start flying again, hoping to see naked women.

    Because of the tips, female flight attendants wouldn't need a salary,
    thus saving even more money. I suspect tips would be so good that we
    could charge the women for working the plane and have them kick back 20%
    of the tips, including lap dances and 'special services.'

    Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing naked
    women. Hijackings would come to a screeching halt, and the airline
    industry would see record revenues. This is definitely a win-win
    situation i f we handle it right --- a golden opportunity to turn a
    liability into an asset.

    Why didn't Bush think of this? Why do I still have to do everything
    myself?

    Sincerely,
    Bill Clinton
    You basically just described the airplane stripper scene from iron man but....ITS A BRILLIANT IDEA!
    Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504401115
    YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/jedimasterkyle

    BOISE STATE BRONCOS! - They're awesome. Deal with it!

    11/16/04 - VAN HALEN in Boise, Idaho. Changed my life forever

    8/8/06 - Sammy Hagar and the Wabos w/Michael Anthony in Boise, Idaho. Sam and Mike still kick ass

  4. #4
    Atomic Punk ZeoBandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.29.02
    Age
    41
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    17,830
    Favorite VH Album

    F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

    Humans Being
    Last Online

    12.14.17 @ 05:57 AM
    Likes
    54
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    That idea works for me!
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

    www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.

  5. #5
    Banned! i1sum2!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    02.02.06
    Location
    at the Bunny Ranch
    Posts
    1,871
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen, Fair Warning, WACF
    Favorite VH Song

    Everybody Wants Some
    Last Online

    01.21.12 @ 03:56 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hooters has been doing this for years.

  6. #6
    Sinner's Swing! graeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.27.03
    Age
    10
    Location
    Dusseldorf, Germany.
    Posts
    3,946
    Favorite VH Album

    They're all shit
    Last Online

    11.19.17 @ 09:41 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 34 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    Make it the one place in the country where all drugs are legal. You buy them at the airport and go up for a ride, just circling the airports or major landmarks.

    You could also make a fortune on snacks.

    Strippers are a great idea, and should obviously be included, but that market has already be done pretty well.

    Just imagine, a 747 full of stoners and people tripping their nuts off and the pilot comes on the intercom....

    "ok guys and gals, hold tight, we're gonna have a little fun with this plane, see what she can do....."

    Disney world is for pussies.
    A man could lose himself in a country like this.

    My blog at http://tollins.blogspot.de/

  7. #7
    Atomic Punk LLFHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.08.04
    Location
    Secret Witness Protection Location
    Posts
    31,731
    Favorite VH Album

    Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

    Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

    07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Likes
    34
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by graeme View Post
    Make it the one place in the country where all drugs are legal. You buy them at the airport and go up for a ride, just circling the airports or major landmarks.

    You could also make a fortune on snacks.

    Strippers are a great idea, and should obviously be included, but that market has already be done pretty well.

    Just imagine, a 747 full of stoners and people tripping their nuts off and the pilot comes on the intercom....

    "ok guys and gals, hold tight, we're gonna have a little fun with this plane, see what she can do....."

    Disney world is for pussies.

    Here i was reading this post and thinking that, from beginning to end, this is something Bill Hicks would rant about. And then i see you have him mentioned in your sig. Well done sir. i see you learn from a true master.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

    [sigpic][/sigpic]


    Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

  8. #8
    Atomic Punk LLFHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.08.04
    Location
    Secret Witness Protection Location
    Posts
    31,731
    Favorite VH Album

    Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

    Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

    07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Likes
    34
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thai Boxer 9901 View Post
    You basically just described the airplane stripper scene from iron man but....ITS A BRILLIANT IDEA!
    They'd need to rip out some seats to make room for the retractable poles.

    yes. that's poles, plural.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

    [sigpic][/sigpic]


    Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

  9. #9
    Gird your loins Daisy Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.17.08
    Age
    57
    Location
    Goose Poop, Ohio
    Posts
    13,069
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Panama
    Last Online

    12.16.17 @ 07:41 PM
    Likes
    1,814
    Liked 2,238 Times in 1,356 Posts

    Default

    LMAO I don't know what's wrong with me but I clicked on this forum expecting serious discussion of the airline industry after deregulation!!!!


    Dooh!

    You guys are as sick as a small hospital, I should have known better!

  10. #10
    Atomic Punk LLFHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.08.04
    Location
    Secret Witness Protection Location
    Posts
    31,731
    Favorite VH Album

    Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

    Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

    07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Likes
    34
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    LMAO I don't know what's wrong with me but I clicked on this forum expecting serious discussion of the airline industry after deregulation!!!!


    Dooh!

    You guys are as sick as a small hospital, I should have known better!
    Woof! Woof!







    ...and we are quite serious.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

    [sigpic][/sigpic]


    Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

  11. #11
    Sinner's Swing! graeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.27.03
    Age
    10
    Location
    Dusseldorf, Germany.
    Posts
    3,946
    Favorite VH Album

    They're all shit
    Last Online

    11.19.17 @ 09:41 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 34 Times in 20 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LowLifeFlatHeadScum View Post
    Here i was reading this post and thinking that, from beginning to end, this is something Bill Hicks would rant about. And then i see you have him mentioned in your sig. Well done sir. i see you learn from a true master.
    you're probably right there lowlife. Once you've heard Hicks go, there is no known method of return.

    And thank god for that.....
    A man could lose himself in a country like this.

    My blog at http://tollins.blogspot.de/

  12. #12
    Good Enough Thai Boxer 9901's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.08.03
    Age
    29
    Location
    Nampa, Idaho U.S.A
    Posts
    2,638
    Favorite VH Album

    5150, OU812, Balance, F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

    Dont have one
    Last Online

    08.28.16 @ 11:47 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 18 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    LMAO I don't know what's wrong with me but I clicked on this forum expecting serious discussion of the airline industry after deregulation!!!!


    Dooh!

    You guys are as sick as a small hospital, I should have known better!
    You will quickly realize that there are only a few things we take seriously here.

    1. Sam vs. Dave
    2. Boobs
    3. Beer
    Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504401115
    YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/jedimasterkyle

    BOISE STATE BRONCOS! - They're awesome. Deal with it!

    11/16/04 - VAN HALEN in Boise, Idaho. Changed my life forever

    8/8/06 - Sammy Hagar and the Wabos w/Michael Anthony in Boise, Idaho. Sam and Mike still kick ass

  13. #13
    Atomic Punk LLFHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.08.04
    Location
    Secret Witness Protection Location
    Posts
    31,731
    Favorite VH Album

    Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

    Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

    07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Likes
    34
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thai Boxer 9901 View Post
    You will quickly realize that there are only a few things we take seriously here.

    1. Sam vs. Dave
    2. Boobs
    3. Beer
    and...
    4. Boobs.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

    [sigpic][/sigpic]


    Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

  14. #14
    Future's in the past....
    Join Date
    03.03.08
    Age
    51
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    13,090
    Favorite VH Album

    WACF, FW, DD
    Favorite VH Song

    At the moment, Little Guitars
    Last Online

    11.03.17 @ 01:35 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LowLifeFlatHeadScum View Post
    and...
    4. Boobs.

    You forgot....
    5. More Boobs.
    11/05/78 Hollywood Sportatorium
    12/10/82 Hollywood Sportatorium
    01/20/84 Hollywood Sportatorium
    01/21/84 Hollywood Sportatorium
    02/16/08 Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    I've got dreams in hidden places and extra smiles for when I'm blue.

  15. #15
    Sinner's Swing! graeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.27.03
    Age
    10
    Location
    Dusseldorf, Germany.
    Posts
    3,946
    Favorite VH Album

    They're all shit
    Last Online

    11.19.17 @ 09:41 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 34 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VanHalenRules View Post
    You forgot....
    5. More Boobs.
    When you say boobs do you mean Dave or Sam or perhaps Eddie's career choices of the early 00's?

    Anyway, I would also like to offically add to this list "titties", especially the flying variety...

    One must, in one's heart of hearts, trust that the way forward is surely Melonic.

    (Might be time to ressurect the drunk posting admission thread methinks....)

    oops.
    A man could lose himself in a country like this.

    My blog at http://tollins.blogspot.de/

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. SouthWest Airlines or is it SouthTaliban Airlines
    By Darby in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 11.17.07, 05:58 PM
  2. Ghetto Delta Airlines commercial
    By voivod in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08.17.05, 12:56 PM
  3. Sammy Hagar & Delta Airlines
    By lance watts in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08.10.02, 02:51 PM
  4. Fox News: All Spirit Airlines Flights Free on 9/11
    By UnleashVH in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08.07.02, 04:08 AM
  5. The airlines
    By seenbad in forum World Trade Center/Pentagon Attacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09.27.01, 03:06 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •