Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

All of them!
    Favorite VH Song

Most of them!
    Last Online

09.16.16 @ 04:53 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 5 Posts

Default 2 seconds to go..... He shoots, He Scores!!!!!

Ok getting a little goofy....... As some of you remember I was gearing up to build some custom shop level wolfgang bodies........ anyway I was searching for some USA wolfgang parts praticulary the body for reproduction. I want the usa body and neck for accuracy..........anyway I ran across this and ended buying something I did not expect at all I have named her WLR ( WHOLE LOT OF ROSEY ) OK now I am seriously in debt [IMG][/IMG]

Last Online

01.23.14 @ 07:06 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

one problem, isn't that a wolfgang? there's a reason they don't make those anymore. they are kaka-poopoo, ie. garbage.

Good Enough
    Last Online

11.17.15 @ 08:56 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Nice score!

Is that a "Custom Shop" model?

Whoa, this is heavy! Jedi McFly's Avatar
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 02:45 PM
    Liked 2,850 Times in 1,065 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

That's a beaut! Definitely a custom shop model.

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

03.14.12 @ 03:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scottfletcher View Post
    Ok getting a little goofy....... As some of you remember I was gearing up to build some custom shop level wolfgang bodies........ anyway I was searching for some USA wolfgang parts praticulary the body for reproduction. I want the usa body and neck for accuracy..........anyway I ran across this and ended buying something I did not expect at all I have named her WLR ( WHOLE LOT OF ROSEY ) OK now I am seriously in debt [IMG][/IMG]
    oh man I know what you paid for that too,, and I'm feeling like I should have bought it now that I see your picture of it

Nice score !

Forum Frontman
    Last Online

07.04.16 @ 08:03 PM
    Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Perhaps I should seek help, because I really don't like looking at uber-nice Wolfgangs I don't personally own!

Banned!
    Last Online

02.18.11 @ 08:09 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

lol!

me too at!

that indeed is one of the nicest wolfs i've ever seen.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH1, VHII or Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

They're all great!
    Last Online

04.02.15 @ 07:26 AM
    Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by dr.bullet View Post
    one problem, isn't that a wolfgang? there's a reason they don't make those anymore. they are kaka-poopoo, ie. garbage.
    wow they're letting retards out early this year!!!

anyways back to scotts wolf, man that thing is sexy perhaps one of the nicest tops ive seen on one in a while, great catch buddy
    http://www.facebook.com/Tommywho5150

And with that I'm off to the kitchen to make myself a lesbian omelette...LLFHS in response to one of Graeme's post's

"The anal beads may have scarred SNIC for life. That guy is tough as fucking nails!! No normal guy could take anal beads to the head and survive! "...OLO on SNIC's near death experience at TLW

"I'm a 45-year-old man, and I still like to wear a thong or a speedo when I go swimming.
    Not because I have a great body, it's just an easy way to make sure I have the hotel swimming pool all to myself."...Bullwinkle for quite obvious reasons!

"Dude, the cashier gave me the creepiest sneer when he rang up my unmentionables!"...Sassy Lassy during a Facebook conversation!

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

All of them!
    Favorite VH Song

Most of them!
    Last Online

09.16.16 @ 04:53 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dr.bullet View Post
    wow they're letting retards out early this year!!!
    I just ran it through peavey out of curiosity from what has been discussed on custom shop vs. not custom shop. The final inspection sheet say 02/28/02, what was interesting is they have a final date of sept. 2002. Must of been when they shipped it. He confirmed it as being a custom special.
    Oddly enough I was not looking for a wolfgang to keep because of the fact that I am building now. I had not played a wolfgang in years. The very first one I played is when they first came out in 1997 or so . I remember it being a red one, and I was not very impressed, It wa just ok, then in 2000 or so i went into a music store and played a hardtail, and that guitar was a great player !!! As time went on they obviously improved. And this one is even better. I owned nothing but music mans at the time and this particular one is right up there with them, just the neck is the big difference to me in playability. What is funny is when I sat down to play it, the bridge was set way to high making it hard to play! It was not set up at all. A couple of other things I have observed is the maple top is thicker than I expected. I thought they were using 1/8" tops and this one is 1/4" . I don't know if this is the norm on all the factory specials. I can tell this for sure because it had natural masked binding. Anyway the guitar was ming with the exception of a very small dimple on the back. Other wise it was never played at all.

Forum Frontman
    Last Online

07.04.16 @ 08:03 PM
    Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scottfletcher View Post
    I just ran it through peavey out of curiosity from what has been discussed on custom shop vs. not custom shop. The final inspection sheet say 02/28/02, what was interesting is they have a final date of sept. 2002. Must of been when they shipped it. He confirmed it as being a custom special.
    Oddly enough I was not looking for a wolfgang to keep because of the fact that I am building now. I had not played a wolfgang in years. The very first one I played is when they first came out in 1997 or so . I remember it being a red one, and I was not very impressed, It wa just ok, then in 2000 or so i went into a music store and played a hardtail, and that guitar was a great player !!! As time went on they obviously improved. And this one is even better. I owned nothing but music mans at the time and this particular one is right up there with them, just the neck is the big difference to me in playability. What is funny is when I sat down to play it, the bridge was set way to high making it hard to play! It was not set up at all. A couple of other things I have observed is the maple top is thicker than I expected. I thought they were using 1/8" tops and this one is 1/4" . I don't know if this is the norm on all the factory specials. I can tell this for sure because it had natural masked binding. Anyway the guitar was ming with the exception of a very small dimple on the back. Other wise it was never played at all.
    The EBMMs were 1/8" tops. The Wolfgang flame top Specials were all 1/4" maple tops with a masked binding, and the Wolfgang flame top Standards were all 5/8" before carving.

Also, Peavey only logs ship dates--not build dates. That's why they have it as September and your build sheet says February.