Register
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Runnin' With The Devil
    Last Online

06.20.12 @ 10:40 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Something's picking up my voice and amplifying it.

ive been messing around in garageband the past few days (going through my BOSS BCB-60 pedalboard, into my Marshall MG30DFX, out of the Marshall's Emulated Line Out Jack, and into my Macbook) using amp models in the program. i notice when i use a high gain amp model in garageband something is picking up my voice and playing it through either the computer speaker or headphones. anyone know whats going on? and can it be fixed?
    It is not an understatement to say that if a person ate a bowl of alphabet soup, they would shit better lyrics. -lmr5150 on Up For Breakfast

Give him the "secret devil sign", stick out your tongue and hiss like a demon while bellowing out THE DARKNESS WILL ENVELOPE THY SOUL AND FEAST OF THY FLESH, INFIDEL!!!!! Then gouge a pentagram in your forehead with a nail file. -LowLifeFlatHeadScum

A recent study shows 92% of the teenage population likes rap music. If you are part of the 8% who listen to real music, put this as your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by graeme View Post
    DipscheisßeBuchseAffenkönnennichtFotzeBleistiftdic kBettnässenzurückgebliebeMutterficker.

Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

mean street
    Last Online

06.23.17 @ 09:49 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

do you have a webcam hooked up ? some of them have a microphone built into them.
    www.rickshick.tumblr.com

1love4chi

Deftones , now and forever and only second to VH.

Dave or Sammy ?.........pffffft Eddie.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Runnin' With The Devil
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

my mac has one built in, but i have it turned off.
    It is not an understatement to say that if a person ate a bowl of alphabet soup, they would shit better lyrics. -lmr5150 on Up For Breakfast

Give him the "secret devil sign", stick out your tongue and hiss like a demon while bellowing out THE DARKNESS WILL ENVELOPE THY SOUL AND FEAST OF THY FLESH, INFIDEL!!!!! Then gouge a pentagram in your forehead with a nail file. -LowLifeFlatHeadScum

A recent study shows 92% of the teenage population likes rap music. If you are part of the 8% who listen to real music, put this as your sig.

DipscheisßeBuchseAffenkönnennichtFotzeBleistiftdic kBettnässenzurückgebliebeMutterficker.

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 11:57 AM
    Liked 415 Times in 250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hotforteacher921 View Post
    ive been messing around in garageband the past few days (going through my BOSS BCB-60 pedalboard, into my Marshall MG30DFX, out of the Marshall's Emulated Line Out Jack, and into my Macbook) using amp models in the program. i notice when i use a high gain amp model in garageband something is picking up my voice and playing it through either the computer speaker or headphones. anyone know whats going on? and can it be fixed?
    Ummm...sorry for being a smartass....but unless your talking to yourself while playing....I don't see how this would be a problem.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Runnin' With The Devil
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EvH_316_5150 View Post
    Ummm...sorry for being a smartass....but unless your talking to yourself while playing....I don't see how this would be a problem.
    i dont, but it's still doing something it shouldnt be. im just a tone chaser

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 11:57 AM
    Liked 415 Times in 250 Posts

i dont, but it's still doing something it shouldnt be. im just a tone chaser
    How is it picking up your voice if your not talking while playing? I'm confused.......but then again.....I'm a tone chaser.....
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Runnin' With The Devil
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EvH_316_5150 View Post
    How is it picking up your voice if your not talking while playing? I'm confused.......but then again.....I'm a tone chaser.....
    well sometimes my dad'll walk into my room and say something to me, i'll reply, and i hear it in my headphones. its just annoying...

Eruption
    Last Online

01.12.11 @ 05:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Problem solved:

Next question...

Last Online

06.12.15 @ 12:43 PM
    Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

your guitar pickups could be picking it up, but you would have to be amplifying the sound considerably to pick something up.
    I SURVIVED TEXAS LINKERS WEEKEND I, II, III, IV and VI and VII.barely made it to VIII time to slow down
    I musta had a broken middle finger for V
    http://www.youtube.com/user/daneph

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

03.14.12 @ 03:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

In system pref's you can turn off the mic its in sounds > input > just slide the slider all the way the left :-)

Martin