Favorite VH Album

Wings...not rings! ROTH ERA!
    Favorite VH Song

Not a Roth song I DON'T like!
    Last Online

10.15.12 @ 08:54 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Default AHHHH! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok...so what are the fucking chances....I have been kicking around the idea of building the George Lynch Kamikaze-1 for some time. Have always thought those were wicked.

So I have asked about good places to buy bodies right?

But I thought what the hell I will stop by the local pawn shop and see what is going on...

Yup...you guess it. Up on the wall is the fucking guitar! So not acting too freaked out and excited cause I am thinking this can't be real I casually asked to see it...

So he hands it to me. Broken string and all. Who cares right? It would need a good cleaning and.....

THERE WERE 3 FUCKING HOLES DRILLED IN THE BODY!

I mean come on! What are the chances that I find it and then when I do...it has holes drilled in it like it had one of those Roland pickup synthesizers or some shit like that.

The holes aren't that big, but son of a bitch!

I took a couple of pics and of course they came out shitty....but you can't imagine the feeling of getting kicked in the nuts like I did when I saw them.

Of course I got the guy WAY down on the price, but I don't know if there is anyone or anyway to fix these if I buy it.

Anyone know of someone who can fix this shit? It might be worth it if I can get them filled and color matched, etc.
    The clearcoat was not cracked or damaged...the holes just need to be filled and color matched. Sorry about the crappy photos but the blackberry could not stop shaking!

Son of a bitch is all I gotta say.

And help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00298.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	920   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00299.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	921  
    Imagine a world without Eddie Van Halen.

"From the moment David Lee Roth appeared at the top of a giant runway that snaked through the Oklahoma City Ford Center audience Tuesday night, he wore the one thing that told every Van Halen fan that everything was right with the world. It was a maniacal Cheshire cat smile announcing happiness and enthusiasm that cannot be faked. Not only was the old band back together, it was thriving."

Eruption
    Last Online

07.04.12 @ 08:16 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

They need a fill in with a nice composit or glue. Then a paint fill. You still may be able to see it, but you have to look hard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Talent is God Given, But Success is Hard Work"

www.ronscustomguitars.com