Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    01.29.02
    Age
    49
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    22,946
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Likes
    842
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

  2. #2
    Sinner's Swing!
    Join Date
    11.21.03
    Posts
    3,080
    Last Online

    07.01.10 @ 06:21 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    "No taxation without masturbation!"

  3. #3
    Atomic Punk LLFHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.08.04
    Location
    Secret Witness Protection Location
    Posts
    31,731
    Favorite VH Album

    Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

    Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

    07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Likes
    34
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Maybe it's time we start taxing some of these churches who like to get involved so much in public policy.

    George Carlin said it best.....let 'em pay their fuckin admission price like everybody else!


    Edit: I can't believe that nimrod on the video actually compared porn to cigarettes. Last I checked, there was no such thing as porn cancer.
    Last edited by LLFHS; 05.16.08 at 07:55 AM.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

    [sigpic][/sigpic]


    Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

  4. #4
    Good Enough pal1800's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.30.07
    Age
    46
    Location
    Mandeville, LA
    Posts
    1,731
    Favorite VH Album

    Too hard to choose
    Favorite VH Song

    Too hard to choose
    Last Online

    06.02.16 @ 09:13 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    California needs the revenue to keep up all the lame brain programs and services it provides to all it's people. You want to be idealistic? Shut up and pay up MF!!! You made the bed. They will get money any way possible. They will tell you it will go to A and B, but it really will go to, Well who knows?

  5. #5
    Atomic Punk edwardv's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.13.01
    Age
    59
    Location
    hanover pennsylvania
    Posts
    10,037
    Favorite VH Album

    diver down
    Favorite VH Song

    drop dead legs
    Last Online

    12.14.17 @ 05:41 PM
    Likes
    4,484
    Liked 2,386 Times in 1,488 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    I say tax porn, booze ,cigs and legalize drugs, prostitution, gambling and tax them too. Then cut my income tax 2/3 and my property tax too and drop the sales tax by 3-4 percent. Then you could clear out half the people in prisons too.

  6. #6
    Atomic Punk onefootoutthedoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.15.01
    Age
    42
    Location
    Surf City, USA
    Posts
    8,033
    Last Online

    07.24.15 @ 10:25 PM
    Likes
    10
    Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pal1800 View Post
    California needs the revenue to keep up all the lame brain programs and services it provides to all it's people. You want to be idealistic? Shut up and pay up MF!!! You made the bed. They will get money any way possible. They will tell you it will go to A and B, but it really will go to, Well who knows?
    So, what are some of these lame brain programs that California has? I'm curious to hear this one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #7
    Atomic Punk chefcraig's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.01.02
    Location
    A Confederacy of Dunces
    Posts
    19,370
    Last Online

    03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onefootoutthedoor View Post
    So, what are some of these lame brain programs that California has? I'm curious to hear this one.
    "Hell's Kitchen", for one. I can't believe how crummy that show has gotten to be, in fact I stopped watching the damned program two weeks ago. Truly God-awful, and stomach turning as well. Every single cast member is simply unlikeable.
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

  8. #8
    Atomic Punk Van Squalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.21.03
    Posts
    22,213
    Last Online

    12.14.17 @ 10:31 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1,611 Times in 992 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onefootoutthedoor View Post
    So, what are some of these lame brain programs that California has? I'm curious to hear this one.
    Me too. I mean, Louisiana has done such a stellar job of coordinating its own state services, I'm sure us lame brain Cali fruitcakes can only aspire to their level of competence.

  9. #9
    Atomic Punk onefootoutthedoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.15.01
    Age
    42
    Location
    Surf City, USA
    Posts
    8,033
    Last Online

    07.24.15 @ 10:25 PM
    Likes
    10
    Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    "Hell's Kitchen", for one. I can't believe how crummy that show has gotten to be, in fact I stopped watching the damned program two weeks ago. Truly God-awful, and stomach turning as well. Every single cast member is simply unlikeable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #10
    Good Enough pal1800's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.30.07
    Age
    46
    Location
    Mandeville, LA
    Posts
    1,731
    Favorite VH Album

    Too hard to choose
    Favorite VH Song

    Too hard to choose
    Last Online

    06.02.16 @ 09:13 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Van Squalen View Post
    Me too. I mean, Louisiana has done such a stellar job of coordinating its own state services, I'm sure us lame brain Cali fruitcakes can only aspire to their level of competence.
    You are right about Louisiana. I'm not defending this state as any model of responsibility. All I'm stating is that Cali, with it's out of control social programs for citizens and non-citizens alike, is spending money it does NOT have and would be hard to come up with under the most ideal circumstances. Only the Bush administration is more irresponsible than Cali when it comes to spending. Other issues, like special blends of fuel and the fact that drilling off the west coast is not allowed add to the problem. No drilling, but the MAJORITY of Cali's still drive those wonderful gas powered cars and SUV's every day. Love to play but don't want to pay. My original point still stands, if you want to live with such high ideals, shup up and PAY UP. Even if it hurts!! It's the price of idealism without practical applications.

  11. #11
    Atomic Punk Van Squalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.21.03
    Posts
    22,213
    Last Online

    12.14.17 @ 10:31 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1,611 Times in 992 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    We are still waiting for a list of these 'out of control social programs.'

    Funny enough, every day I take my two Aussies for beach walks and whaddya know...oil rigs galore just a few miles offshore.

    Myself, I drive a hybrid (going green costs money, so I am in fact 'paying to play;' moreover, there are any number of practical applications of idealistic policy) and I almost undoubtedly pay more annual property tax than you make in a year.

    Generalization is fun.
    Last edited by Van Squalen; 05.17.08 at 10:56 AM.

  12. #12
    Forum Frontman fudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.22.08
    Age
    38
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    14,287
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

    HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

    @
    Likes
    1,319
    Liked 6,337 Times in 3,183 Posts


    Premium Member

    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pal1800 View Post
    You are right about Louisiana. I'm not defending this state as any model of responsibility. All I'm stating is that Cali, with it's out of control social programs for citizens and non-citizens alike, is spending money it does NOT have and would be hard to come up with under the most ideal circumstances. Only the Bush administration is more irresponsible than Cali when it comes to spending. Other issues, like special blends of fuel and the fact that drilling off the west coast is not allowed add to the problem. No drilling, but the MAJORITY of Cali's still drive those wonderful gas powered cars and SUV's every day. Love to play but don't want to pay. My original point still stands, if you want to live with such high ideals, shup up and PAY UP. Even if it hurts!! It's the price of idealism without practical applications.
    Louisiana is so fucked up its not funny. My brother works for the city of Slidell and my sister for St. Taminy parrish. Its so corrupt down there it ain't funny.

  13. #13
    Top Of The World
    Join Date
    03.10.08
    Posts
    132
    Last Online

    12.01.09 @ 08:49 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LowLifeFlatHeadScum View Post
    Last I checked, there was no such thing as porn cancer.
    No, just burning sensations in the crotch. And doesn't sex lead to cigarettes for one reason or another?

  14. #14
    Good Enough pal1800's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.30.07
    Age
    46
    Location
    Mandeville, LA
    Posts
    1,731
    Favorite VH Album

    Too hard to choose
    Favorite VH Song

    Too hard to choose
    Last Online

    06.02.16 @ 09:13 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuddman5150 View Post
    Louisiana is so fucked up its not funny. My brother works for the city of Slidell and my sister for St. Taminy parrish. Its so corrupt down there it ain't funny.
    Yep, that wonderful Democrat Huey Long got the ball of corruption rolling and we have been unable and unwilling to change that mentality. Even with former 4 term Democrat governer Edwin Edwards in prison, Louisiana politicians seem unphased. We indict at least 3 or 4 Louisiana politicians each year. Fear of prison hasn't slowed these guys down.

    Final point on Cali, All I'm saying is they spend waaaayyyyy more then they have. So, if you agree with the spending, pay the freaking bill. Done.

  15. #15
    Top Of The World
    Join Date
    03.10.08
    Posts
    132
    Last Online

    12.01.09 @ 08:49 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onefootoutthedoor View Post
    So, what are some of these lame brain programs that California has? I'm curious to hear this one.
    Reality TV, American Idol, Daytime TV, etc? Need more?

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. "Californication"
    By WinterlessIceness in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10.12.08, 09:47 PM
  2. Van Halen mentioned on Californication?
    By VanRoth07 in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09.17.07, 03:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •